It’s a chance to relax…. Listen to some good tunes (we heard Will Tucker and God only knows who else)… Grab a bite to eat (we picked the opulence crepe and later shared a funnelcake with my neice)… What I love most is it is Memphis through and through. The vibe you get. The people […]
About Janice PersonI'm Janice & this blog is about my passions -- photography, travel, agriculture & whatever else comes to mind. Putting all those things together is intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking it up! It's almost always a colorful adventure!
Author Archive | Janice Person
I was searching for travel stories & photos… a mental search mind you but a search none the less. And to me, my whole life has been a trip. And I think my general progression rates a post…. or maybe I should make it part of the about me page… hmmm… I’ll consider those ideas […]
So, it’s tough deciding where to start with a blog about travel experiences… So I’m rolling the dice and starting with Malaysia. It was the location for my 2006 big vacation. I’ll post about it a good bit no doubt. But here, I wanted to start by talking about rice. I’ve worked in agriculture a long time […]
But my trips have been enriched by connecting with a few people in agriculture and indulging an interest to see something off the beaten path.
- The Texas Dryland Cotton Crop Looks Good This Year VIDEO October 5, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- The First Bad Winter Weather Took Me Sideways A Bit December 17, 2016
- A Small Contribution to Feeding the World this Week October 16, 2016
- How I Ended Up in Budapest for My Birthday (Video) November 27, 2016
- The Torture of a Middle Seat and So Much More March 9, 2017
- We Heard Her Scream “Help!” February 26, 2017
- If asked, what does cotton feel like? How would you answer? February 18, 2017
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today January 21, 2017
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration January 19, 2017
- Is Agribusiness getting serious about sustainability? – NREL CMS: […] online videos and social media outlets w...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] think that the decisions we make about h...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] Through all of that I have been able to ...
- DebbieLB @ KidsCowsandGrass.com: Wow! What a great opportunity! My mom and dad atte...
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration | a colorful adventure: […] I could swing it all. The prep got real ...