This list has gotten so long that you may want to play around with search words on the page or something. Or maybe make a plan to check out a few of the blogs everyday to see which you may want to follow more closely. I love there are so many that its becoming overwhelmingly long! What a good sign for farm stories getting out!
Blogs I Read
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- The Cubicle Chick and Me Talk OJ Simpson (VIDEO) June 11, 2015
- How Lee Jeans Won My Heart & Hips August 19, 2015
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip August 17, 2015
- A Q&A About Hot Air Balloon Rides August 3, 2015
- You Can Learn A Lot from a Hot Air Balloon Ride (Video) July 27, 2015
- How has cotton been genetically modified? July 14, 2015
- Julie Mellor-Trupp: A little late to the party, but I wanted to thank ...
- Wizzing Off to Milan | Budget Nomad: […] Remembering a Visit to Milan’s Duo...
- How Lee Jeans Won My Heart & Hips - a colorful adventure: […] few years ago though Lee Jeans got my at...
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip - a colorful adventure: […] Make sure the car is up for it — e...
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip - a colorful adventure: […] the last few years, I’ve found it ...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
The folks at #FamilyForward totally rocked #CampSci! I mean look at that kid extracting DNA
Getting ready to do #CampSci with Val at #FamilyForward
Hanging out with some more loud redheads! #FamilyForward at @universalorlando
Fun to see the #FamilyForward crowd in full superhero mode with @cmnhospitals #miracleband
Great night for a @cardinals ballgame #gocards #stl
Today is #901 day. Gotta rep my hometown of #Memphis. #gotigersgo
Ummmm.... Had to look twice to see whether that's a spotted #horse or #dog! #festivalofnations #stl
#Mexican dance lessons
Pretty good crowd at #festivalofnations #stl
#festivalofnations food here may be the best possible #festival food ever! So many choices! Decided I needed a sarma snack! #Turkiye #stl
Enjoying a bit o' Scottish #music #festivalofnations #stl #stlouis
Loving the #festivalofnations in Tower Grove! #lovewhereyoulive #stl
- The folks at #FamilyForward totally rocked #CampSci! I mean look at that kid extracting DNA http://t.co/n9o2XYkYPZ http://t.co/Upn3dHZDc0
about 2 hours ago
- Love this so much! https://t.co/ZQ7IImY5I1
about 2 hours ago
- JP REWIND What Almonds Look Like on the Tree & On the Farm http://t.co/jx35lpHVYV #agriculture #food #foodfarm
about 6 hours ago
- Getting ready to do #CampSci with Val at #FamilyForward http://t.co/YUydQkOTPI http://t.co/uExhpAUYWm
about 7 hours ago
- Hanging out with some more loud redheads! #FamilyForward at @universalorlando http://t.co/YIMWCYPY0z http://t.co/7eCV99Ine9
about 21 hours ago