This list has gotten so long that you may want to play around with search words on the page or something. Or maybe make a plan to check out a few of the blogs everyday to see which you may want to follow more closely. I love there are so many that its becoming overwhelmingly long! What a good sign for farm stories getting out!
Blogs I Read
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- A Q&A About Hot Air Balloon Rides August 3, 2015
- You Can Learn A Lot from a Hot Air Balloon Ride (Video) July 27, 2015
- How has cotton been genetically modified? July 14, 2015
- Celebrating a Turkish Wedding (VIDEO) July 12, 2015
- Bad things happen in threes? What happens in fives? VIDEO July 7, 2015
- Janice Person: Glad you enjoyed it! I had no idea you had a ballo...
- Fred Pond: Awesomeness Janice!, and brings back some wonderfu...
- Janice Person: LOL! Love it! Typos happen. Thanks for commenting....
- Debra Johnson: Amazing not axing. ?...
- Debra Johnson: Thank you for adding this to your blog on balloon ...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
I love seeing people dance in sync but I am more likely to Dance to the beat of my own accordion player :)
I always learn something when I hear this guy talk! #bees #buzz #beehealth
I just keep sharing photos and thoughts from this balloon ride! #travel #Turkey #Turkiye #vacation #ontheblog #linkinprofile
Hot as hell but happy at the @cardinals game! #Cardinals #gocards
Today is a baseball kind of day, but lunch first
I don't really get into lots of bumper stickers, etc on my car but I love having reminders of great trips nearby. These two have been in my cars for years -- the blue eye beads from my first trip to Turkey & the olive wood rosary from Israel. What positive touchstones or pieces of flair do you have in your car? #travel #car #auto
A fixture on #theloop that is still on my need to visit list #stl
Mussels and fries.... A favorite appetizer and Three Kings does it perfectly! #stl #theloop
So good to visit with @tojosan & @nannajordan tonight! #stl
This kid tho
All the dancing means a girl needs some water! Stay hydrated! #summer #water #kids
Yes, she is in a dancing mood
- Have you wondered who owns America's Farms? A lot of info in a minute! #farm #food #family http://t.co/88xckOCVe8
about 2 hours ago
- JP REWIND St. Louis A to Z: Cardinals, City Museum, Central West End & More http://t.co/HwYC8wST1K #travel
about 11 hours ago
- #thatmomentwhen you wanted to buy a gift card for someone & that is the only link on the store's site that is broken!
about 12 hours ago
- I love seeing people dance in sync but I am more likely to Dance to the beat of my own accordion… https://t.co/Nn5BsqHdBk
about 15 hours ago
- I always learn something when I hear this guy talk! #bees #buzz #beehealth https://t.co/0eG6eqWWEQ
about 19 hours ago