While a number of ag blogs give you a chance to get up-to-date or understand someone’s viewpoint, some blogs seem to thrive on that or make it their focus. Here’s my take on some of the ones that I’ve found that do it best:
- Advocates for Agriculture – SD rancher Troy Hadrick does a great job of monitoring media and passing news along!
- ag on the forefront — Kelsey in Nebraska talks mostly about the animal side of agriculture
- AgrOpinion – This one is done by the Donohues to provide farmers & ranchers a place to speak up on activists.
- Biotechnology blog by Terry Etherton — Terry Etherton is a Distinguished Professor of Animal Nutrition and Head of the Department of Dairy and Animal Science at Penn State University. He is also a renowned expert in biotechnology.
- Corn Commentary — The blog of the National Corn Growers. A great resource to stay up on what’s happening with corn.
- RealAgriculture – A blog that tells you everything you ever wanted to know about Canadian agriculture but were afraid to ask. By my good friend Shaun Haney.