Yesterday I sat in on the presentation about drought tolerant corn and wanted to reblog it here so you could all find it on the Farm Bureau annual meeting blog. The speaker, Mark Edge, also gave me a short overview on what the presentation was about. It’s here on video. On Sunday, one of the […]
Archive | technology RSS feed for this section
Last week was one for the record books when it comes to smartphones. With that in mind, I wrote a guest post about what’s happening at Blackberry for TheMobileFarmer.com. I encourage you to read it, particularly if you haven’t been closely following smartphone news in the past week as Blackberry had major announcements and Nielson […]
In the last few weeks I’ve seen several people sharing a video that gives you a specific way to help one Oklahoma farm with just the click of a mouse. Its come at me from farming friends as well as college friends. I’ve voted several times but you can vote daily and we need more […]
There are lots of learning opportunities out there to hear about interactive media. In fact, social media seems to be a buzzword that spawns lots of sessions at lots of conferences every week. But where would someone go if they wanted to get the absolute latest social media and interactive information? If they wanted to […]
Moorhead, Minnesota (1,411 miles from home) Flat Stanley sure was a long way from home visiting up here with me in Minnesota. We’re next to the Red River in the Red River Valley and the land around here – both in Minnesota and North Dakota since we’re near the state lines – is some of the […]
While scanning through tweets, I saw a tweet from Chris Brogan saying there was a good starter guide to using an iPad (assuming lots of folks got one for Christmas like Debbie Lyons-Blythe did). I looked through it and agree. Its the kind of step-by-step that helps you get a handle on it if you […]
There was a time that shall be known as BI — before iPad. Back in those dark days, I was under the mistaken impression that I was able to keep up with things in my personal digital world even when I was on the move thanks to a netbook. I have trouble remembering this at […]
Recently I wrote a blog post about the new Blackberry Torch I had gotten. Since then, I’ve had a chance to get to play with more of its features. I’ve got an HD Flip camera that I LOVE and use often but recently while I was on the road with my niece & nephew, we […]
- Learning About Bees & Conquering Fear (Video) June 19, 2017
- How is Hurricane Harvey Impacting Texas Cotton Farmers? August 27, 2017
- Sometimes Father’s Day Means Memories Instead of Presents June 17, 2017
- Be That Aunt or Uncle…. Not Just to Your Siblings’ Kids July 26, 2017
- Tips for Surviving the Extreme Heat & Humidity July 20, 2017
- Human Foosball Makes for an Awesome Family Game Night December 9, 2017
- Holiday Gifts Straight from the Farm! November 14, 2017
- Join Me in Showing a Love of Cotton with an Online Shop September 24, 2017
- It’s Been a Long Time Coming — JPlovesCOTTON Has a Logo! September 23, 2017
- An Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe for Instant Pot September 16, 2017
- Janice Person: Sorry, Not sure what you mean. The last post where...
- sterrywoods: Last post was 11 months ago?...
- Podcast 001 - Janice Person on GMO Conversations – Beef Runner: […] her as @JPlovescotton on Twitter, Instag...
- Holiday Gifts Straight from the Farm! | JP loves COTTON & more: […] will definitely be a guide that has uniq...
- Holiday Gifts Straight from the Farm! | JP loves COTTON & more: […] things show farm love, especially for co...
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!