Going to Austin’s South by Southwest (SXSW) is one of those things that gets added to people’s bucket list now and then. Although for most people, the things that stand out are the pop culture moments in film and music, I have long wanted to go and participate in the discussions about social media and […]
Archive | popular culture RSS feed for this section
This week as I was settling into a Southwest flight to Washington D.C., I got on early enough to nab the aisle seat in an exit row. With as much as I travel, I have a routine that I go through when I get on a flight and I started going through that. I was […]
When I had the chance to tour the White House at the holidays, I decided there were a few other sights that I hadn’t seen that had been calling my name. I had to make time to do a few places on the mall. And though I had thought I’d write the posts in order […]
This year has been a big one…. I spent time with family… changed jobs… traveled to great places… had a chance to get to know St. Louis MUCH better and got a bit of time in a couple of cotton fields. All of that has been shared here on the blog in one way or another. But one […]
The last couple of years, I have had it in my head that I need a Spirograph. You may remember this simple art gift that included various shapes and rings with holes in them for you to use in making fun designs. I blame it all on a conference that I’ve been speaking at called […]
The holidays are always a lot of hustle and bustle and 2014 will be no different. Lots of friendly faces and happy places. There is so much to be done and I’m lucky to have a lot of flexibility with my schedule. Not only does Monsanto give us the time between Christmas & New Years off, but […]
I don’t share photos for throwback Thursday very often but for some reason, last week I pulled a long-time favorite photo of mine out. I thought of it because a couple of people have mentioned the new TV commercial where a girl buys a storage locker and tracks BB King down to sign it saying they […]
This is the crowd who peacefully protest daily across from the Ferguson police station. Yesterday I was part of the crowd for an hour or more before heading into the other part of Ferguson. The lady on the bullhorn — Miss Angie — is someone my friend Danyelle Little aka The Cubicle Chick has gotten to know […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Getting to Know Quiet Owl Farm (Farm A to Z) April 20, 2015
- Prairie Californian Loves Sunflowers & Wheat (Farm A to Z) April 18, 2015
- Oh, Oh, Oh…. Farms that Start with the Letter O (Farm A to Z) April 17, 2015
- NC Meat Mom Delivers Grass-Fed Beef April 16, 2015
- Mmmmmm Good Farm Blogs in Michigan & Minnesota April 15, 2015
- Janice Person: Thanks. It is a topic that more and more of us nee...
- Ginny Marie: This is such a great topic! One of my online frien...
- Amy Sipes: That Amy is a good egg. I think it has something t...
- Janice Person: You are welcome! Thanks for making it so easy! ...
- Ashley K: Thank you so much for featuring me today along sid...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter