Going to Austin’s South by Southwest (SXSW) is one of those things that gets added to people’s bucket list now and then. Although for most people, the things that stand out are the pop culture moments in film and music, I have long wanted to go and participate in the discussions about social media and […]
Archive | social media RSS feed for this section
This year marked five years of my blogging. The blogiversary (as we blog nerds call it) was September 14 and I although I thought about writing something about it, I was kind of in turbo and slowing down enough to really reflect… well that seemed out of the realm of possibility. So now I will review 2014 […]
While I was browsing BlogHer.com (so pumped that I will be at the conference next week), I stumbled on a post that made me look. The title? No, Really! Show Us Your Selfie! I decided to give it a look. There was a collection of selfies by the writer (Jenna Hatfield) and her family/friends and then the piece […]
In the past, #BlogChat (the most awesome Twitter chat known to man, held weekly from 8 to 9 pm central on Sundays) did blog reviews and I remember thinking how cool it would be to get input from so many awesome bloggers. I wasn’t sure exactly what I would get even though I had seen […]
For the past few months I have been thinking about how to refresh my blog some. I talked to a really great developer & designer a couple of months ago and started putting together notes of what I might want her to do. I can’t tell yet whether it is a blog redesign or a […]
The other day as I was reading some of the blog posts I subscribe to, one from Ryan at Agriculture Proud grabbed my attention and I though I need to copycat him a bit. The post — Year in Review: Top Agriculture Blogs of 2013 — provides a review of some of the things that […]
In case you have missed it, the AgChat Foundation has an album of photos on its Facebook page. They are looking for the top 10 blog posts about agriculture this year. The blog posts in the set cover a wide range of topics, written by people in various parts of agriculture. I put the thumbnails […]
I have to wonder if many people use the word sunshiny… it’s probably not in dictionaries but it came to mind when I saw that Karen Goodman a fellow redhead and St. Louis blogger at Future Expat listed me as someone who brings sunshine her way. It’s funny as Karen is one of the earliest friends […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Lessons Learned on My Spirograph December 27, 2014
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Teaching the Next Generation on Walker & Wilson Farms (Farm A to Z) April 27, 2015
- How Many Farmers Named Val Do You Know? (Farms A to Z) April 25, 2015
- Taking a Walk on The Udder Side (Farms A to Z) April 24, 2015
- Passion is Clear with The Deere Milkmaid & The Farmed Life (Farms A to Z) April 23, 2015
- Stauffer Dairy, Scott Farms & SlowMoneyFarm Show Range of Farms (Farm A to Z) April 22, 2015
- Teaching the Next Generation on Walker & Wilson Farms: […] Cool Chicks Cruising Cotton in a Convert...
- Janice Person: I really do! I was at the Edward Jones dome yester...
- Katie (@momslrb): Love STL's R...Thanks for the shout out. Hope we...
- Janice Person: Thanks! Good ideas! ...
- SlowMoneyFarm: A couple others on my "if you eat read these" - ...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter