Going to Austin’s South by Southwest (SXSW) is one of those things that gets added to people’s bucket list now and then. Although for most people, the things that stand out are the pop culture moments in film and music, I have long wanted to go and participate in the discussions about social media and […]
Archive | social media RSS feed for this section
This year marked five years of my blogging. The blogiversary (as we blog nerds call it) was September 14 and I although I thought about writing something about it, I was kind of in turbo and slowing down enough to really reflect… well that seemed out of the realm of possibility. So now I will review 2014 […]
While I was browsing BlogHer.com (so pumped that I will be at the conference next week), I stumbled on a post that made me look. The title? No, Really! Show Us Your Selfie! I decided to give it a look. There was a collection of selfies by the writer (Jenna Hatfield) and her family/friends and then the piece […]
In the past, #BlogChat (the most awesome Twitter chat known to man, held weekly from 8 to 9 pm central on Sundays) did blog reviews and I remember thinking how cool it would be to get input from so many awesome bloggers. I wasn’t sure exactly what I would get even though I had seen […]
For the past few months I have been thinking about how to refresh my blog some. I talked to a really great developer & designer a couple of months ago and started putting together notes of what I might want her to do. I can’t tell yet whether it is a blog redesign or a […]
The other day as I was reading some of the blog posts I subscribe to, one from Ryan at Agriculture Proud grabbed my attention and I though I need to copycat him a bit. The post — Year in Review: Top Agriculture Blogs of 2013 — provides a review of some of the things that […]
In case you have missed it, the AgChat Foundation has an album of photos on its Facebook page. They are looking for the top 10 blog posts about agriculture this year. The blog posts in the set cover a wide range of topics, written by people in various parts of agriculture. I put the thumbnails […]
I have to wonder if many people use the word sunshiny… it’s probably not in dictionaries but it came to mind when I saw that Karen Goodman a fellow redhead and St. Louis blogger at Future Expat listed me as someone who brings sunshine her way. It’s funny as Karen is one of the earliest friends […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Lessons Learned on My Spirograph December 27, 2014
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid aka Without My Friends I’d Still Be Stuck! October 21, 2014
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: Saint Louis Zoo! March 29, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: YMCA of Greater St. Louis March 27, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: St. Francis Xavier College Church March 23, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: Washington University, World’s Fair & Westport March 22, 2015
- Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z: […] The first time I did it, I came relative...
- Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z: […] first time I did it, I came relatively c...
- Janice Person: You have a blog! Just fill out the form on the pag...
- Candi: Thanks for the great list! I am a fellow farm lov...
- St. Louis A to Z: Saint Louis Zoo!: […] birds aplenty and so many more! And yet,...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter