Some of you may remember me writing about the awesomeness of my girl Danyelle Little aka The Cubicle Chick. Well, recently I was lucky enough to spend a bit of time talking with her about personal branding and various practices on social media for this week’s episode of the WORK IT podcast. Listening to the podcast […]
Archive | social media RSS feed for this section
This morning as I was doing my initial check of social media I saw Facebook memories in my notifications and like many other times, I was sucked into looking just to see what I may have shared on February 2 in the past. This status on tweeting totally jumped out at me and made my […]
It happens to every blogger at one point or another. We slow down or just get out of the routine of writing posts. You go a couple of weeks without posting anything even though you have had several ideas. You may have even written quite a few things. It may be because you are busy, […]
Going to Austin’s South by Southwest (SXSW) is one of those things that gets added to people’s bucket list now and then. Although for most people, the things that stand out are the pop culture moments in film and music, I have long wanted to go and participate in the discussions about social media and […]
This year marked five years of my blogging. The blogiversary (as we blog nerds call it) was September 14 and I although I thought about writing something about it, I was kind of in turbo and slowing down enough to really reflect… well that seemed out of the realm of possibility. So now I will review 2014 […]
While I was browsing BlogHer.com (so pumped that I will be at the conference next week), I stumbled on a post that made me look. The title? No, Really! Show Us Your Selfie! I decided to give it a look. There was a collection of selfies by the writer (Jenna Hatfield) and her family/friends and then the piece […]
In the past, #BlogChat (the most awesome Twitter chat known to man, held weekly from 8 to 9 pm central on Sundays) did blog reviews and I remember thinking how cool it would be to get input from so many awesome bloggers. I wasn’t sure exactly what I would get even though I had seen […]
For the past few months I have been thinking about how to refresh my blog some. I talked to a really great developer & designer a couple of months ago and started putting together notes of what I might want her to do. I can’t tell yet whether it is a blog redesign or a […]
- I am LOVING the Olympics…. Who’s with me? August 11, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- The Texas Dryland Cotton Crop Looks Good This Year VIDEO October 5, 2016
- Top 5 Memphis Foods to Eat for 901 Day & Any Other Day! September 1, 2016
- Whether it is 901 Rocks or #901Rocks, it is Lots of Fun September 10, 2016
- What do farmers do in the winter? January 4, 2017
- My New, New Year’s Tradition — Creating a Memory Jar December 31, 2016
- Finding Awesome Amidst a Crazy Travel Day December 23, 2016
- The First Bad Winter Weather Took Me Sideways A Bit December 17, 2016
- A Once-in-a-Lifetime Opera Experience in Prague December 5, 2016
- Why I Grow GE Crops - Food Dialogues: […] the case of glyphosate (Roundup) resista...
- Just another day on the farm: Thanks so much for posting my blog in your list :)...
- What do farmers do in the winter? | a colorful adventure: […] for livestock — Lots of farmers have l...
- dladydi: Thanks for the ideas sounds good. I jot things in...
- What Almonds Look Like on the Tree & On the Farm | a colorful adventure: […] of growing almonds — that’s ...