Some of you may remember I have a great love of roadtrips…. especially ones where I can see friends and unique sights along the way. There are lots of roadtrips that get you places on the weekends — I need to do a few more of those too! But it seems that more extended versions […]
Archive | travel RSS feed for this section
As I’ve shared photos and a few stories about hot air balloon rides, I’ve also gotten a few questions here and there. I thought doing a short Q&A post may be helpful since some of the questions are quick details that didn’t necessarily fit in the other posts about my overcoming my fear of heights […]
It has taken me longer to tell my tales of my Turkish vacation than I intended but I have to admit, ding this post now was probably just what I needed! I wrote a post about my uncertainty about doing a hot air balloon ride but I want to assure you that it was a truly amazing […]
As I mentioned in a couple of the other posts about my vacation to Turkey, one of the catalysts for going was that a friend was getting married. I had said years ago I would come to his wedding and when he mentioned last summer he would be getting married this summer, well, I loved […]
As a kid, my fear of heights occasionally made me pass on opportunities for adventure. As an adult, it has been a struggle that I have tried to manage. There are a few points when my fear of heights have stood out. Amusement parks have long given me pause on some rides, especially ferry wheels no […]
After lots of rain, it looks like St. Louis is finally going to get some sun. Add to that it is National Dairy Month, and ice cream or frozen custard (think Ted Drewe’s) HAVE to come to mind! I love an ice cream cone now and then. That made me remember how fun ice cream […]
As I mentioned in my post about my going on vacation under the radar, security was one reason for me keeping my social media sharing about my Turkish vacation to a group of under two dozen people. A lot of people have raised questions about security in Turkey for good reason: Turkey is uniquely connected […]
As I mentioned in my first post on Cappadocia, although I was on a tour with a great group of people, I passed on a hike through the Red Valley. I found it hard to imagine. I paid good money to go on a tour. The tour guide was awesome. The place fantastic. And as […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- The Cubicle Chick and Me Talk OJ Simpson (VIDEO) June 11, 2015
- How Lee Jeans Won My Heart & Hips August 19, 2015
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip August 17, 2015
- A Q&A About Hot Air Balloon Rides August 3, 2015
- You Can Learn A Lot from a Hot Air Balloon Ride (Video) July 27, 2015
- How has cotton been genetically modified? July 14, 2015
- Julie Mellor-Trupp: A little late to the party, but I wanted to thank ...
- Wizzing Off to Milan | Budget Nomad: […] Remembering a Visit to Milan’s Duo...
- How Lee Jeans Won My Heart & Hips - a colorful adventure: […] few years ago though Lee Jeans got my at...
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip - a colorful adventure: […] Make sure the car is up for it — e...
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip - a colorful adventure: […] the last few years, I’ve found it ...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- JP REWIND What Almonds Look Like on the Tree & On the Farm http://t.co/jx35lpHVYV #agriculture #food #foodfarm
about 2 hours ago
- Getting ready to do #CampSci with Val at #FamilyForward http://t.co/YUydQkOTPI http://t.co/uExhpAUYWm
about 3 hours ago
- Hanging out with some more loud redheads! #FamilyForward at @universalorlando http://t.co/YIMWCYPY0z http://t.co/7eCV99Ine9
about 17 hours ago
- Fun to see the #FamilyForward crowd in full superhero mode with @cmnhospitals #miracleband http://t.co/ouV9AJaWnE http://t.co/DlRHg2c2xL
about 18 hours ago
- JP REWIND Getting on the Field at a St. Louis Cardinals Game VIDEO http://t.co/0bAAhi2bJ0 #popularculture
about 2 days ago