This weekend I took my nephew Jake to his first big farm. Yep, this is the same nephew who learned so much about farming when we did the Flat Stanley adventures last year. He’s given me blog fodder for a long time to come, but I couldn’t wait to share a few photos at least! These were all taken as we “helped” a friend refuel a couple of tractors so they’d be ready for the coming week. I’ll put a couple of my favorites here…. then more in a slide show.
My Nephew & Tractor Tires Make for Lots of Fun
About Janice PersonI'm Janice & this blog is about my passions -- photography, travel, agriculture & whatever else comes to mind. Putting all those things together is intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking it up! Its almost always a colorful adventure!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- G is for GMOs — What are GMOs & Why Do Farmers Plant GMO Crops? April 8, 2013
- A is for Agriculture — an A to Z Series about Agriculture April 1, 2013
- Cotton Gin in Kansas Made Me Pump My Brakes February 19, 2013
- Stereotype Busters And A Need to Vent March 1, 2013
- E is for Elevator — an A to Z Series about Agriculture April 5, 2013
- How to Edit Mobile Photos Quickly & Without Expensive Software May 19, 2013
- Reviving My Series of Food Polls With Apples! Which is your favorite? May 17, 2013
- Left Wordless By Visiting a Flower Farm — Lots of Irises & Peonies! May 14, 2013
- What’s with that Hayden Panettiere cotton commercial? May 6, 2013
- Lessons Learned Through My Blogging Challenge, an A to Z on Agriculture May 4, 2013
- Janice Person: Thanks! Years of participating in #blogchat and wo...
- Julee K: Just read this... nice. Good advice and I liked t...
- Janice Person: I have played around with several but for some rea...
- bocafrau: There are so many great apps out there. I really n...
- Janice Person: Good ideas! ...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!