This weekend I took my nephew Jake to his first big farm. Yep, this is the same nephew who learned so much about farming when we did the Flat Stanley adventures last year. He’s given me blog fodder for a long time to come, but I couldn’t wait to share a few photos at least! These were all taken as we “helped” a friend refuel a couple of tractors so they’d be ready for the coming week. I’ll put a couple of my favorites here…. then more in a slide show.
My Nephew & Tractor Tires Make for Lots of Fun
About Janice PersonI'm Janice & this blog is about my passions -- photography, travel, agriculture & whatever else comes to mind. Putting all those things together is intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking it up! It's almost always a colorful adventure!
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- The Cubicle Chick and Me Talk OJ Simpson (VIDEO) June 11, 2015
- How Lee Jeans Won My Heart & Hips August 19, 2015
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip August 17, 2015
- A Q&A About Hot Air Balloon Rides August 3, 2015
- You Can Learn A Lot from a Hot Air Balloon Ride (Video) July 27, 2015
- How has cotton been genetically modified? July 14, 2015
- Wizzing Off to Milan | Budget Nomad: […] Remembering a Visit to Milan’s Duo...
- How Lee Jeans Won My Heart & Hips - a colorful adventure: […] few years ago though Lee Jeans got my at...
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip - a colorful adventure: […] Make sure the car is up for it — e...
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip - a colorful adventure: […] the last few years, I’ve found it ...
- Tornadoes... Are They Bad or are People Paranoid?: […] a move to Oklahoma from a part of the US...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
Ummmm.... Had to look twice to see whether that's a spotted #horse or #dog! #festivalofnations #stl
#Mexican dance lessons
Pretty good crowd at #festivalofnations #stl
#festivalofnations food here may be the best possible #festival food ever! So many choices! Decided I needed a sarma snack! #Turkiye #stl
Enjoying a bit o' Scottish #music #festivalofnations #stl #stlouis
Loving the #festivalofnations in Tower Grove! #lovewhereyoulive #stl
Something like this could make a girl regret the choice of doing some work in the yard! #spiders #ick
I may not be able to play #wordswithfriends anymore! #fearthejedi #jedi #totalBS
It's been so long since I got #cajunshrimp that I feel like I am getting a retro pedi! #nails #pedicure #relaxing
Memories of elementary school.... Tempted to buy them just to see whether I think they still smell good! #back2school #backtoschool
Which roses should you stop to appreciate this evening?
A quick outtake from the @periscope session I did in a #cotton field. Posted it to Facebook too #linkinprofile
- Love seeing the progress @DadLogic & his dear son are making with #campsci! http://t.co/GNuWKBBcan #science
about 7 hours ago
- JP REWIND What Almonds Look Like on the Tree & On the Farm http://t.co/jx35lpHVYV #agriculture #food #foodfarm
about 19 hours ago
- grabbing a bite to eat and getting ready for #blogchat! My blog is http://t.co/5XtlFZQupY
about 21 hours ago