While I was browsing BlogHer.com (so pumped that I will be at the conference next week), I stumbled on a post that made me look. The title? No, Really! Show Us Your Selfie! I decided to give it a look. There was a collection of selfies by the writer (Jenna Hatfield) and her family/friends and then the piece […]
Archive | social media RSS feed for this section
In the past, #BlogChat (the most awesome Twitter chat known to man, held weekly from 8 to 9 pm central on Sundays) did blog reviews and I remember thinking how cool it would be to get input from so many awesome bloggers. I wasn’t sure exactly what I would get even though I had seen […]
For the past few months I have been thinking about how to refresh my blog some. I talked to a really great developer & designer a couple of months ago and started putting together notes of what I might want her to do. I can’t tell yet whether it is a blog redesign or a […]
The other day as I was reading some of the blog posts I subscribe to, one from Ryan at Agriculture Proud grabbed my attention and I though I need to copycat him a bit. The post — Year in Review: Top Agriculture Blogs of 2013 — provides a review of some of the things that […]
In case you have missed it, the AgChat Foundation has an album of photos on its Facebook page. They are looking for the top 10 blog posts about agriculture this year. The blog posts in the set cover a wide range of topics, written by people in various parts of agriculture. I put the thumbnails […]
I have to wonder if many people use the word sunshiny… it’s probably not in dictionaries but it came to mind when I saw that Karen Goodman a fellow redhead and St. Louis blogger at Future Expat listed me as someone who brings sunshine her way. It’s funny as Karen is one of the earliest friends […]
Most Sundays you can find me taking an hour out of my evening to talk with other bloggers during Twitter’s BlogChat. It is something that seems to elude many people…. why just talk with other bloggers? I have talked about the community several times previously — talking about the awesomeness of Blogchat founder Mack Collier, […]
You may or may not know that I am participating in the AgChat Foundation’s annual conference this week. Last night, agnerds (people who like me love agriculture and have embraced technology) began to descend upon Charlotte. A bunch of us got together at a local sports bar to visit….. I think everyone had a great […]
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!
- The Face of Liver Transplant is Different Today August 10, 2014
- After the Ferguson, Missouri Riot, I Made My First Trip There August 11, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid aka Without My Friends I’d Still Be Stuck! October 21, 2014
- Feeling the Cotton Love on a Dairy Farm! June 12, 2014
- City Girls Checking Out a Soybean Field November 22, 2014
- Two City Girls on the Farm for a Day November 17, 2014
- I Need to Just Accept Cold & Move On…. November 16, 2014
- Witnessing or Dealing with In Flight Medical Emergencies November 9, 2014
- My Unabiding Love of BB King & the Blues October 27, 2014
- Chuckchillout: That kid had every opportunity to get out of that ...
- Shauna Ferguson-Farver: Love having all these amazing resources in one pla...
- Janice Person: LOL! I am sure I'd love the weather in Hawaii but...
- Janice Person: Thanks! You go girl!...
- IowaMeetsMaui: Might I suggest a transfer to Hawaii? I felt just...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter