This week I heard quite a few people talk about their own personal health journeys at the 140 You Conference. It was empowering to hear what motivated various people, what challenges they had, etc. With that in mind, I thought I would share more of my personal health journey. I have to think I am […]
Tag Archives | 140conf
When I think about farmers, I have a myriad of farmers faces come to mind these days. It’s a far cry from the world I grew up in. If you look through some of my blog posts you will see lots of those faces. Some that come to mind are Chris who showed me around […]
There is something about gathering together with people who have a passion for small towns that makes the conference I am at different than any other conference I have been to. This year’s Small Town State of Now in Hutchison, Kansas will be different from previous conferences. Different in several ways: Unlike last year, i […]
I am sure you feel like you have heard everything there is to say about the State of Now 140 conference. If not, read these posts. And you’ll think you know it all, but I don’t think you will get it UNLESS that is, you have been to a State of Now conference. Participating in […]
I decided to pull together some photos from back in the day when I went to college at Phillips University in Enid, OK. Lots of great friends who I’m still in touch with and a few I’ve not heard from in quite a while. And it has me thinking. I chose to go to college […]
For my folks who don’t follow Twitter closely, you may not know about the 140 Character Conferences. #140conf are a series of events that have been held in various parts of the United States and a few foreign countries. The #140conf events “provide a platform for the worldwide twitter community to: listen, connect, share and […]
Saw the list of the Los Angeles Twitter conference and the names that mix & mingle really move me. Here’s something to think about rappers and ranchers!
- It’s Not All Rainbows & Unicorns with Mommy Bloggers May 5, 2014
- After the Ferguson, Missouri Riot, I Made My First Trip There August 11, 2014
- The Face of Liver Transplant is Different Today August 10, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- Young Cotton Plants & 2014 Cotton Planting Progress to Date May 19, 2014
- Cotton Farmers are Raising Awareness in Breast Cancer October 23, 2014
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid aka Without My Friends I’d Still Be Stuck! October 21, 2014
- What cotton harvest problems can farmers have when it rains? October 19, 2014
- Enjoying A Quick Trip to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania September 24, 2014
- What You Should Know About Cotton in September September 21, 2014
- Cotton Farmers are Raising Awareness in Breast Cancer: […] I have to share one of my favorite t-shi...
- Janice Person: :) ...
- thecubiclechick: I am so glad you made it through safely. Secondly,...
- Janice Person: Thanks! Rutting up a strangers turnrow was definit...
- DebbieLB: Been there, done that! Stupid things make life int...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!