This week I heard quite a few people talk about their own personal health journeys at the 140 You Conference. It was empowering to hear what motivated various people, what challenges they had, etc. With that in mind, I thought I would share more of my personal health journey. I have to think I am […]
Tag Archives | 140conf
When I think about farmers, I have a myriad of farmers faces come to mind these days. It’s a far cry from the world I grew up in. If you look through some of my blog posts you will see lots of those faces. Some that come to mind are Chris who showed me around […]
There is something about gathering together with people who have a passion for small towns that makes the conference I am at different than any other conference I have been to. This year’s Small Town State of Now in Hutchison, Kansas will be different from previous conferences. Different in several ways: Unlike last year, i […]
I am sure you feel like you have heard everything there is to say about the State of Now 140 conference. If not, read these posts. And you’ll think you know it all, but I don’t think you will get it UNLESS that is, you have been to a State of Now conference. Participating in […]
I decided to pull together some photos from back in the day when I went to college at Phillips University in Enid, OK. Lots of great friends who I’m still in touch with and a few I’ve not heard from in quite a while. And it has me thinking. I chose to go to college […]
For my folks who don’t follow Twitter closely, you may not know about the 140 Character Conferences. #140conf are a series of events that have been held in various parts of the United States and a few foreign countries. The #140conf events “provide a platform for the worldwide twitter community to: listen, connect, share and […]
Saw the list of the Los Angeles Twitter conference and the names that mix & mingle really move me. Here’s something to think about rappers and ranchers!
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- The Cubicle Chick and Me Talk OJ Simpson (VIDEO) June 11, 2015
- How Lee Jeans Won My Heart & Hips August 19, 2015
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip August 17, 2015
- A Q&A About Hot Air Balloon Rides August 3, 2015
- You Can Learn A Lot from a Hot Air Balloon Ride (Video) July 27, 2015
- How has cotton been genetically modified? July 14, 2015
- Julie Mellor-Trupp: A little late to the party, but I wanted to thank ...
- Wizzing Off to Milan | Budget Nomad: […] Remembering a Visit to Milan’s Duo...
- How Lee Jeans Won My Heart & Hips - a colorful adventure: […] few years ago though Lee Jeans got my at...
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip - a colorful adventure: […] Make sure the car is up for it — e...
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip - a colorful adventure: […] the last few years, I’ve found it ...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- JP REWIND Getting on the Field at a St. Louis Cardinals Game VIDEO http://t.co/0bAAhi2bJ0 #popularculture
about 1 hour ago
- Great night for a @cardinals ballgame #gocards #stl http://t.co/FshdCxml44 http://t.co/fLKaGWhfzo
about 4 hours ago
- Excited to bring #CampSci to #FamilyForward this weekend! #ilovemyjob https://t.co/bR3IPqmIrf
about 9 hours ago
- So excited to be going to #BYOE15 as a sponsor this year with @MonsantoCo! Will be fun having farmers on-site!
about 10 hours ago
- This looks awesome! Will try that... maybe with peppers from @baileyfarms! #meetveggies https://t.co/xHMDfjsEOE
about 13 hours ago