One of the bloggers I’ve become familiar with in the last several months (his name is Michael and he writes http://minnesotafarmer.wordpress.com) left an interesting comment on my blog the other day. Yes, yet another time in which someone’s input inspired me to do a little looking and see what else could be learned on a [...]
Tag Archives | ACFC10
What an incredible experience with incredible people! I am sure that I will be energized for a while after the AgChat Foundation’s first training conference, tweeted as #ACFC10. Silly that I got referred to as a presenter because I was a learner in a big way! Granted I had a few tips that maybe others [...]
Going to let the pictures tell the story. Forgot my camera part of the day and still got crazy numbers of pictures! Life is good! And I am tired but happy! If you missed the pre-show photos, you can catch them here. Help me with some of the names cause I have TOTALLY OVERLOADED MY [...]
It’s finally here! Months of planning by the training committee and lots of planning and excitement on behalf of the many participants & presenters is finally being realized! The excitement is clear! And finally the AgChat Foundation is here! WOO HOO! Here are a bunch of photos for those who are watching from afar to [...]
- G is for GMOs — What are GMOs & Why Do Farmers Plant GMO Crops? April 8, 2013
- A is for Agriculture — an A to Z Series about Agriculture April 1, 2013
- Cotton Gin in Kansas Made Me Pump My Brakes February 19, 2013
- E is for Elevator — an A to Z Series about Agriculture April 5, 2013
- Stereotype Busters And A Need to Vent March 1, 2013
- Hearing “I Would Never Live in Tornado Alley” & Wondering June 10, 2013
- What’s your favorite cheese? & Some of My Cheese-Related Travel June 8, 2013
- A New Image to go with the History of Japanese Internment June 3, 2013
- Trying Out CrossFit For a Change of Pace With Fitness June 1, 2013
- Observing Memorial Day at Memphis National Cemetery May 27, 2013
- Pam Gray: Hi Janice, I was just thinking of you and though...
- Mike: Janice- great post. I am going to be near Anderso...
- awastell: Chris, this is such a great reply to Kylee's ques...
- Janice Person: Seriously... you and I are so on the same page her...
- Ellen: People think Chicago weather is crazy. Especially ...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!