One of the bloggers I’ve become familiar with in the last several months (his name is Michael and he writes http://minnesotafarmer.wordpress.com) left an interesting comment on my blog the other day. Yes, yet another time in which someone’s input inspired me to do a little looking and see what else could be learned on a […]
Tag Archives | ACFC10
What an incredible experience with incredible people! I am sure that I will be energized for a while after the AgChat Foundation’s first training conference, tweeted as #ACFC10. Silly that I got referred to as a presenter because I was a learner in a big way! Granted I had a few tips that maybe others […]
Going to let the pictures tell the story. Forgot my camera part of the day and still got crazy numbers of pictures! Life is good! And I am tired but happy! If you missed the pre-show photos, you can catch them here. Help me with some of the names cause I have TOTALLY OVERLOADED MY […]
It’s finally here! Months of planning by the training committee and lots of planning and excitement on behalf of the many participants & presenters is finally being realized! The excitement is clear! And finally the AgChat Foundation is here! WOO HOO! Here are a bunch of photos for those who are watching from afar to […]
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!
- The Face of Liver Transplant is Different Today August 10, 2014
- After the Ferguson, Missouri Riot, I Made My First Trip There August 11, 2014
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Lessons Learned on My Spirograph December 27, 2014
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid aka Without My Friends I’d Still Be Stuck! October 21, 2014
- My First Visit to The Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial in DC January 18, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: Union Station, USS Inaugural and Upper Limits January 17, 2015
- City Girls Getting Up Close to Cotton January 14, 2015
- Which states produce the most cotton? Acres, Pounds & More January 13, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: Ted Drewes & Toasted Raviolis January 9, 2015
- Martha wiseman: I picked cotton from the field and want to plant t...
- Janice Person: What an incredible compliment! Thanks Leroy! Hope ...
- Leroy: Being an African American male it's not often I g...
- My First Visit to The Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial in DC: […] I had the chance to tour the White House...
- Janice Person: Yes. I was thinking about Ferguson a good bit that...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter