One of the bloggers I’ve become familiar with in the last several months (his name is Michael and he writes http://minnesotafarmer.wordpress.com) left an interesting comment on my blog the other day. Yes, yet another time in which someone’s input inspired me to do a little looking and see what else could be learned on a […]
Tag Archives | ACFC10
What an incredible experience with incredible people! I am sure that I will be energized for a while after the AgChat Foundation’s first training conference, tweeted as #ACFC10. Silly that I got referred to as a presenter because I was a learner in a big way! Granted I had a few tips that maybe others […]
Going to let the pictures tell the story. Forgot my camera part of the day and still got crazy numbers of pictures! Life is good! And I am tired but happy! If you missed the pre-show photos, you can catch them here. Help me with some of the names cause I have TOTALLY OVERLOADED MY […]
It’s finally here! Months of planning by the training committee and lots of planning and excitement on behalf of the many participants & presenters is finally being realized! The excitement is clear! And finally the AgChat Foundation is here! WOO HOO! Here are a bunch of photos for those who are watching from afar to […]
- Facing An Identity Crisis Head On March 12, 2014
- Remembering Miss Dot (Dot Hester) The Way She Deserves to be Remembered March 2, 2014
- If Monsanto is evil, what’s that say about me? About dialogue? February 10, 2014
- It’s Not All Rainbows & Unicorns with Mommy Bloggers May 5, 2014
- If misery loves company, this winter is creating one hell of a community! January 29, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: Q is for the Queeny Family and Queeny Park! July 12, 2014
- 250 Birthday Cakes Celebrating St. Louis’ 250th Birthday VIDEO July 9, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: Peabody Opera House, Pizza, Pork Steaks & more July 4, 2014
- The Independence Day We Should All Want #NoKidHungry July 1, 2014
- Why Do Farmers Check Fields...? | Prairie CalifornianPrairie Californian: […] T is for Tillage – Understanding &...
- Innovation in Food, Friends, and Flyovers (Part 2) | Stirlist: […] dinner to be awesome, because Janice has...
- Janice Person: Those are my favorites... the kinds where I am so ...
- Mrs. L: You make a good point. I rarely take "selfie duet...
- Janice Person: I love it! And I know what you mean. One of the mo...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!