One of the bloggers I’ve become familiar with in the last several months (his name is Michael and he writes http://minnesotafarmer.wordpress.com) left an interesting comment on my blog the other day. Yes, yet another time in which someone’s input inspired me to do a little looking and see what else could be learned on a […]
Tag Archives | ACFC10
What an incredible experience with incredible people! I am sure that I will be energized for a while after the AgChat Foundation’s first training conference, tweeted as #ACFC10. Silly that I got referred to as a presenter because I was a learner in a big way! Granted I had a few tips that maybe others […]
Going to let the pictures tell the story. Forgot my camera part of the day and still got crazy numbers of pictures! Life is good! And I am tired but happy! If you missed the pre-show photos, you can catch them here. Help me with some of the names cause I have TOTALLY OVERLOADED MY […]
It’s finally here! Months of planning by the training committee and lots of planning and excitement on behalf of the many participants & presenters is finally being realized! The excitement is clear! And finally the AgChat Foundation is here! WOO HOO! Here are a bunch of photos for those who are watching from afar to […]
- Celebrating November by Giving 30 Days of Thanks October 31, 2013
- Why Shouldn’t I Say Merry Christmas? Happy Holidays Isn’t the Same! December 5, 2013
- Facing An Identity Crisis Head On March 12, 2014
- Remembering Miss Dot (Dot Hester) The Way She Deserves to be Remembered March 2, 2014
- Top 15 Things You Can Do to Survive Extreme Cold — Tips from a Panel of Experts January 3, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: Niche, Nelly & Norton Grapes April 19, 2014
- Committing to a Blog Refresh & Getting the Help of Friends April 19, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: McDonnell Douglas, Museum of Transportation, Metrolink, & Magic House April 17, 2014
- Climate Change & The Video that has Me Thinking About It April 16, 2014
- St Louis A to Z: Laclede, Lewis & Clark and Lemp Mansion April 15, 2014
- Remembering Norman Borlaug and Looking to the Future - a colorful adventure: […] would have been Borlaug’s birthday...
- Cella Delsing: This information is amazing. I have to do a proje...
- Janice Person: Thanks Linda. I hope you are lucky enough to have ...
- Linda Brendle: Janice, what a sweet tribute you've written about...
- Janice Person: LOL Susi! I have to say, having seen South Florida...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!