It has been a shockingly great day but tiring….. so lots of photos will be here but I will let my good friend Alec Winmill’s (who I finally here at ACFC11) expression sum up things for me and I’m just going to post the photos as is without captions. Will try to go back in […]
Tag Archives | AgChat Foundation
If you haven’t heard of ACFC11 (the AgChat Foundation’s annual conference to train more farmers to use social media effectively), get ready to hear a lot about it! I’ll try to do a post each day to share photos or some key things from the conference. There are more than 100 people who love both […]
The last couple of days, I’ve seen the #ACFC11 hashtag (the AgChat Foundation‘s Conference in Nashville August 22-23) lighting up with excitement of meeting folks we’ve been talking to for months or even years, as well as seeing friends we rarely get to see. Well, as I was trying to strong arm my friend, California […]
Over the last couple of weeks, Cheri Albritton (@ArveyColumbus, blog), Alec Winmill (@Al_Winmill), Kathy Swift (@CowArtandMore, blog) and I have been talking about how cool it would be to have #agnerd jewelry. Well, with the AgChat Foundation’s first anniversary approaching, I decided to make a piece of silver jewelry at a local store that encourages all sorts […]
A year ago, I was proud to be a volunteer on the team of people launching the AgChat Foundation. And I must admit, while there was a real rush of adrenaline associated with the Foundation’s launch, there was some sense of wonder about whether a small group of people could start such an ambitious project […]
Saw the list of the Los Angeles Twitter conference and the names that mix & mingle really move me. Here’s something to think about rappers and ranchers!
What do your plans look like for Labor Day? Input from friends, tweeps, etc on the most popular ways to spend the weekend and of course what foods to eat!
What an incredible experience with incredible people! I am sure that I will be energized for a while after the AgChat Foundation’s first training conference, tweeted as #ACFC10. Silly that I got referred to as a presenter because I was a learner in a big way! Granted I had a few tips that maybe others […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- You Can Learn A Lot from a Hot Air Balloon Ride (Video) July 27, 2015
- How has cotton been genetically modified? July 14, 2015
- Celebrating a Turkish Wedding (VIDEO) July 12, 2015
- Bad things happen in threes? What happens in fives? VIDEO July 7, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video) June 28, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: Laclede, Lewis & Clark and Lemp Mansion: […] This year I am doing a St. Louis A to Z...
- Claire.Bartram: Hello Janice, just got a moment in between packing...
- firstname.lastname@example.org: you are amazing i too love agriculture...
- Claire Bartram: Will do, but am away for a couple of weeks, so wil...
- Janice Person: awesome! I'd love to see photos. Email me one to ...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- I've been meaning to do that too! Really need to do it. #blogchat https://t.co/obmfNgjBUO
about 1 hour ago
- My blog is http://t.co/5XtlFZQupY if you'd like a little reading #blogchat
about 2 hours ago
- Finishing up a bite of dinner & gonna check in on #blogchat starting with the pre-party
about 2 hours ago