It has been a shockingly great day but tiring….. so lots of photos will be here but I will let my good friend Alec Winmill’s (who I finally here at ACFC11) expression sum up things for me and I’m just going to post the photos as is without captions. Will try to go back in […]
Tag Archives | AgChat Foundation
If you haven’t heard of ACFC11 (the AgChat Foundation’s annual conference to train more farmers to use social media effectively), get ready to hear a lot about it! I’ll try to do a post each day to share photos or some key things from the conference. There are more than 100 people who love both […]
The last couple of days, I’ve seen the #ACFC11 hashtag (the AgChat Foundation‘s Conference in Nashville August 22-23) lighting up with excitement of meeting folks we’ve been talking to for months or even years, as well as seeing friends we rarely get to see. Well, as I was trying to strong arm my friend, California […]
Over the last couple of weeks, Cheri Albritton (@ArveyColumbus, blog), Alec Winmill (@Al_Winmill), Kathy Swift (@CowArtandMore, blog) and I have been talking about how cool it would be to have #agnerd jewelry. Well, with the AgChat Foundation’s first anniversary approaching, I decided to make a piece of silver jewelry at a local store that encourages all sorts […]
A year ago, I was proud to be a volunteer on the team of people launching the AgChat Foundation. And I must admit, while there was a real rush of adrenaline associated with the Foundation’s launch, there was some sense of wonder about whether a small group of people could start such an ambitious project […]
Saw the list of the Los Angeles Twitter conference and the names that mix & mingle really move me. Here’s something to think about rappers and ranchers!
What do your plans look like for Labor Day? Input from friends, tweeps, etc on the most popular ways to spend the weekend and of course what foods to eat!
What an incredible experience with incredible people! I am sure that I will be energized for a while after the AgChat Foundation’s first training conference, tweeted as #ACFC10. Silly that I got referred to as a presenter because I was a learner in a big way! Granted I had a few tips that maybe others […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video) June 28, 2015
- It’s Time for an Ice Cream Cone! And Show from Turkey (Video) June 27, 2015
- Is it safe to travel in Turkey, esp, as a woman traveling alone? June 25, 2015
- Racism, History, My Family and Looking Deeper June 24, 2015
- Finding Peace & Quiet in Cappadocia’s Red Valley (Video) June 21, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video): […] of my daydreams about going to Cappadoci...
- It's Time for an Ice Cream Cone Show from Turkey (Video): […] to get some sun. Add to that it is Natio...
- Janice Person: Cool! Thanks for adding a team I hadn't thought o...
- Ibrahim Khan: Hi Ms.Person, I must say I am very surprised at h...
- grtgrace: Shockers of Wichita State...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- JP REWIND Old Blue Takes the Top Spot on the Dairy http://t.co/gQVHHziZtN #agawareness #cotton #foodfarm #guestperspective
about 6 hours ago
- Love hearing a little Country Grammar from @Nelly_Mo this morning.... Ready to let it go.... From the Lou and proud :) #stl
about 18 hours ago
- Photo from earlier ... Always enjoy seeing Stan the Man https://t.co/npITjDQQDD
about 1 day ago
- JP REWIND Prairie Californian Loves Sunflowers & Wheat (Farm A to Z) http://t.co/2F1fkIMXRm #agriculture
about 1 day ago
- Seems like the game may be called due to hurricane #stl https://t.co/WrLWkwX4o7
about 1 day ago