It has been a shockingly great day but tiring….. so lots of photos will be here but I will let my good friend Alec Winmill’s (who I finally here at ACFC11) expression sum up things for me and I’m just going to post the photos as is without captions. Will try to go back in […]
Tag Archives | AgChat Foundation
If you haven’t heard of ACFC11 (the AgChat Foundation’s annual conference to train more farmers to use social media effectively), get ready to hear a lot about it! I’ll try to do a post each day to share photos or some key things from the conference. There are more than 100 people who love both […]
The last couple of days, I’ve seen the #ACFC11 hashtag (the AgChat Foundation‘s Conference in Nashville August 22-23) lighting up with excitement of meeting folks we’ve been talking to for months or even years, as well as seeing friends we rarely get to see. Well, as I was trying to strong arm my friend, California […]
Over the last couple of weeks, Cheri Albritton (@ArveyColumbus, blog), Alec Winmill (@Al_Winmill), Kathy Swift (@CowArtandMore, blog) and I have been talking about how cool it would be to have #agnerd jewelry. Well, with the AgChat Foundation’s first anniversary approaching, I decided to make a piece of silver jewelry at a local store that encourages all sorts […]
A year ago, I was proud to be a volunteer on the team of people launching the AgChat Foundation. And I must admit, while there was a real rush of adrenaline associated with the Foundation’s launch, there was some sense of wonder about whether a small group of people could start such an ambitious project […]
Saw the list of the Los Angeles Twitter conference and the names that mix & mingle really move me. Here’s something to think about rappers and ranchers!
What do your plans look like for Labor Day? Input from friends, tweeps, etc on the most popular ways to spend the weekend and of course what foods to eat!
What an incredible experience with incredible people! I am sure that I will be energized for a while after the AgChat Foundation’s first training conference, tweeted as #ACFC10. Silly that I got referred to as a presenter because I was a learner in a big way! Granted I had a few tips that maybe others […]
- It’s Not All Rainbows & Unicorns with Mommy Bloggers May 5, 2014
- The Face of Liver Transplant is Different Today August 10, 2014
- After the Ferguson, Missouri Riot, I Made My First Trip There August 11, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- Young Cotton Plants & 2014 Cotton Planting Progress to Date May 19, 2014
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid aka Without My Friends I’d Still Be Stuck! October 21, 2014
- What cotton harvest problems can farmers have when it rains? October 19, 2014
- Enjoying A Quick Trip to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania September 24, 2014
- What You Should Know About Cotton in September September 21, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: The St. Louis Rams and Running September 14, 2014
- Janice Person: Thanks! Rutting up a strangers turnrow was definit...
- DebbieLB: Been there, done that! Stupid things make life int...
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid: […] Interstate 55 when I was driving back fr...
- Janice Person: See now, you sound just like those other nice guys...
- Ryan Goodman: OH, JP! Don't feel so bad about it! If you don't...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!