Jeff Fowle is a farmer rancher I’ve gotten to know over twitter. Today, he posted a blog entry about the recent events involving Michael Pollan, Cal Poly and Harris Ranch. It is one of the first in-depth first-hand accounts I’ve had the chance to read (though I’ve appreciated that several alumni, students, etc have briefly […]
Tag Archives | agriculture
Several weeks ago I was in Texas for a field day & some meetings. Threw this video together quickly and figured now that I’ve started the blog, I may as well just post it here. No reason I should expect folks to go find it on YouTube. Anyway, if you don’t know how important water […]
- The Texas Dryland Cotton Crop Looks Good This Year VIDEO October 5, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- The First Bad Winter Weather Took Me Sideways A Bit December 17, 2016
- A Small Contribution to Feeding the World this Week October 16, 2016
- How I Ended Up in Budapest for My Birthday (Video) November 27, 2016
- The Torture of a Middle Seat and So Much More March 9, 2017
- We Heard Her Scream “Help!” February 26, 2017
- If asked, what does cotton feel like? How would you answer? February 18, 2017
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today January 21, 2017
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration January 19, 2017
- Is Agribusiness getting serious about sustainability? – NREL CMS: […] online videos and social media outlets w...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] think that the decisions we make about h...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] Through all of that I have been able to ...
- DebbieLB @ KidsCowsandGrass.com: Wow! What a great opportunity! My mom and dad atte...
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration | a colorful adventure: […] I could swing it all. The prep got real ...