As a long-time, frequent flier, I can admit I have a very different view of travel than I did as a college student heading to spring break in California for my first big trip without the family. On that trip, I was so excited to be on the plane, I am a long way past it. And […]
Tag Archives | air travel
This evening as I headed home, I assumed it would be a quiet day on planes and in airports. But I have never been in a gate where the crowd was so loud! And everyone had on near matching shirts so I asked a girl named Erika who had on her Southwest nametag, why there […]
This week as I was settling into a Southwest flight to Washington D.C., I got on early enough to nab the aisle seat in an exit row. With as much as I travel, I have a routine that I go through when I get on a flight and I started going through that. I was […]
I have to say, this is a question I have been pondering for a while. I finally made the decision that I think is right for me (I have applied for pre-check) but since a few people have asked me about it, I thought I’d write a post on the topic. There are a few […]
More than once on Friday people pointed out that is was the 13th. There was some idea this number held some power for me, but it seems the number 12 has some significance for me. This morning I got up earlier than normal. I got out of bed with a bit of a spring in […]
I’m one of those people others consider a road warrior. I travel routinely. I relish the adventures and find ways to enjoy business travel whenever possible. I travel enough that I get the free upgrades, don’t pay to check luggage, and can use the expedited security lines in Memphis (my primary airport). Because it’s so […]
- Learning About Bees & Conquering Fear (Video) June 19, 2017
- How is Hurricane Harvey Impacting Texas Cotton Farmers? August 27, 2017
- Sometimes Father’s Day Means Memories Instead of Presents June 17, 2017
- Be That Aunt or Uncle…. Not Just to Your Siblings’ Kids July 26, 2017
- Tips for Surviving the Extreme Heat & Humidity July 20, 2017
- Human Foosball Makes for an Awesome Family Game Night December 9, 2017
- Holiday Gifts Straight from the Farm! November 14, 2017
- Join Me in Showing a Love of Cotton with an Online Shop September 24, 2017
- It’s Been a Long Time Coming — JPlovesCOTTON Has a Logo! September 23, 2017
- An Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe for Instant Pot September 16, 2017
- Janice Person: Sorry, Not sure what you mean. The last post where...
- sterrywoods: Last post was 11 months ago?...
- Podcast 001 - Janice Person on GMO Conversations – Beef Runner: […] her as @JPlovescotton on Twitter, Instag...
- Holiday Gifts Straight from the Farm! | JP loves COTTON & more: […] will definitely be a guide that has uniq...
- Holiday Gifts Straight from the Farm! | JP loves COTTON & more: […] things show farm love, especially for co...
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!