I was finishing up #BlogChat tonight and I had to drop out. Why? The conversation was great and there was an incredible crowd. HOWEVER, having a second video salute farmers during the Super Bowl was just too much for me to take! The ad that pushed me over the edge? “So God Made a Farmer” […]
Tag Archives | America’s Farmers
After a week on the road, I got home on Saturday night. I had an incredible time with the family I was born into and extended family we’ve chosen. We had a big crowd with us and had a great time at the church camp I had grown up going to…. We rent it out […]
- Top 5 Memphis Foods to Eat for 901 Day & Any Other Day! September 1, 2016
- Whether it is 901 Rocks or #901Rocks, it is Lots of Fun September 10, 2016
- The First Bad Winter Weather Took Me Sideways A Bit December 17, 2016
- The Texas Dryland Cotton Crop Looks Good This Year VIDEO October 5, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- We Heard Her Scream “Help!” February 26, 2017
- If asked, what does cotton feel like? How would you answer? February 18, 2017
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today January 21, 2017
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration January 19, 2017
- What do farmers do in the winter? January 4, 2017
- Is Agribusiness getting serious about sustainability? – NREL CMS: […] online videos and social media outlets w...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] think that the decisions we make about h...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] Through all of that I have been able to ...
- DebbieLB @ KidsCowsandGrass.com: Wow! What a great opportunity! My mom and dad atte...
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration | a colorful adventure: […] I could swing it all. The prep got real ...