I was finishing up #BlogChat tonight and I had to drop out. Why? The conversation was great and there was an incredible crowd. HOWEVER, having a second video salute farmers during the Super Bowl was just too much for me to take! The ad that pushed me over the edge? “So God Made a Farmer” […]
Tag Archives | America’s Farmers
After a week on the road, I got home on Saturday night. I had an incredible time with the family I was born into and extended family we’ve chosen. We had a big crowd with us and had a great time at the church camp I had grown up going to…. We rent it out […]
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!
- After the Ferguson, Missouri Riot, I Made My First Trip There August 11, 2014
- The Face of Liver Transplant is Different Today August 10, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- Feeling the Cotton Love on a Dairy Farm! June 12, 2014
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid aka Without My Friends I’d Still Be Stuck! October 21, 2014
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- City Girls Checking Out a Soybean Field November 22, 2014
- Two City Girls on the Farm for a Day November 17, 2014
- I Need to Just Accept Cold & Move On…. November 16, 2014
- Witnessing or Dealing with In Flight Medical Emergencies November 9, 2014
- Janice Person: Julia, I can tell you have a real passion for the...
- What are GMOs & Why Do Farmers Plant GMO Crops?: […] B is for Borlaug […]...
- Janice Person aka JPlovesCOTTON: Thanks Neisan... And thanks for being one of the f...
- Julia Green: Please supply the information of a test that was d...
- Neisan: Great post. you are a good example of world-citi...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter