Sunday I was in Virginia Beach, VA for work and when I posted a photo of my beloved she-crab soup, my friend Lisa posted she was enjoying some a few hours south in Charleston. As I flew home Monday, snowflakes began flying and weather forecasts began sounding alarms. Lisa was continuing her tour going south […]
Tag Archives | Atlanta
I’ve noticed something recently. Anytime someone talks about how cold it is, how much snow there is or whatever, it seems someone has to try and “one up” that statement with something worse they are dealing with. Using the energy to try and one up each other is a waste for me, I need that energy […]
DATELINE: Memphis, Tennessee Airport (644 miles from home), flying to Atlanta, Georgia (327 air miles from Memphis) Hey Jake, You know how much I travel for work? Well, I had a great trip recently and got to take Flat Stanley along! It was so much fun traveling with him and I got some special opportunities […]
If someone were to ask me about top tips for traveling, my biggest one would be don’t sweat the small stuff when things go wrong. We’ve all seen the people gritting their teeth as they go along. A flight delay becomes reason to scowl. Weather issues & turbulence make the teeth grip tighter. And a storm that […]
Monday was a day I think will stay with me a very long time. The Atlanta area was shut down. Although many of the farmers attending the Farm Bureau’s annual meeting are very familiar with snowy weather, the reality of a major difference in a Southern city was striking. The state of emergency even led […]
I was thinking…. I’ve been doing a WHOLE LOTTA BLOGGING and some of you may have missed it! So, here are links to the blog posts I’ve written the last several days as a guest blogger during the American Farm Bureau Federation’s annual meeting. There have been lots of new experiences since so I’m sure […]
- Facing An Identity Crisis Head On March 12, 2014
- Remembering Miss Dot (Dot Hester) The Way She Deserves to be Remembered March 2, 2014
- If Monsanto is evil, what’s that say about me? About dialogue? February 10, 2014
- It’s Not All Rainbows & Unicorns with Mommy Bloggers May 5, 2014
- If misery loves company, this winter is creating one hell of a community! January 29, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: Q is for the Queeny Family and Queeny Park! July 12, 2014
- 250 Birthday Cakes Celebrating St. Louis’ 250th Birthday VIDEO July 9, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: Peabody Opera House, Pizza, Pork Steaks & more July 4, 2014
- The Independence Day We Should All Want #NoKidHungry July 1, 2014
- Innovation in Food, Friends, and Flyovers (Part 2) | Stirlist: […] dinner to be awesome, because Janice has...
- Janice Person: Those are my favorites... the kinds where I am so ...
- Mrs. L: You make a good point. I rarely take "selfie duet...
- Janice Person: I love it! And I know what you mean. One of the mo...
- Janice Person: Amber, I have to admit, I totally prefer the "sel...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!