Sunday I was in Virginia Beach, VA for work and when I posted a photo of my beloved she-crab soup, my friend Lisa posted she was enjoying some a few hours south in Charleston. As I flew home Monday, snowflakes began flying and weather forecasts began sounding alarms. Lisa was continuing her tour going south […]
Tag Archives | Atlanta
I’ve noticed something recently. Anytime someone talks about how cold it is, how much snow there is or whatever, it seems someone has to try and “one up” that statement with something worse they are dealing with. Using the energy to try and one up each other is a waste for me, I need that energy […]
DATELINE: Memphis, Tennessee Airport (644 miles from home), flying to Atlanta, Georgia (327 air miles from Memphis) Hey Jake, You know how much I travel for work? Well, I had a great trip recently and got to take Flat Stanley along! It was so much fun traveling with him and I got some special opportunities […]
If someone were to ask me about top tips for traveling, my biggest one would be don’t sweat the small stuff when things go wrong. We’ve all seen the people gritting their teeth as they go along. A flight delay becomes reason to scowl. Weather issues & turbulence make the teeth grip tighter. And a storm that […]
Monday was a day I think will stay with me a very long time. The Atlanta area was shut down. Although many of the farmers attending the Farm Bureau’s annual meeting are very familiar with snowy weather, the reality of a major difference in a Southern city was striking. The state of emergency even led […]
I was thinking…. I’ve been doing a WHOLE LOTTA BLOGGING and some of you may have missed it! So, here are links to the blog posts I’ve written the last several days as a guest blogger during the American Farm Bureau Federation’s annual meeting. There have been lots of new experiences since so I’m sure […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Getting to Know Quiet Owl Farm (Farm A to Z) April 20, 2015
- Prairie Californian Loves Sunflowers & Wheat (Farm A to Z) April 18, 2015
- Oh, Oh, Oh…. Farms that Start with the Letter O (Farm A to Z) April 17, 2015
- NC Meat Mom Delivers Grass-Fed Beef April 16, 2015
- Mmmmmm Good Farm Blogs in Michigan & Minnesota April 15, 2015
- Janice Person: Thanks. It is a topic that more and more of us nee...
- Ginny Marie: This is such a great topic! One of my online frien...
- Amy Sipes: That Amy is a good egg. I think it has something t...
- Janice Person: You are welcome! Thanks for making it so easy! ...
- Ashley K: Thank you so much for featuring me today along sid...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter