It has been quite a week to be a Memphian. Talk of the flood of 2011 seems to have started months ago (even I wondered how much the heavy snowpack would mean to us), but it really didn’t get my attention until I saw what was going on in the Bootheel just under two weeks […]
Tag Archives | Beale Street
From the feedback I’ve received on my photo post that I put up Wednesday, I think I’m safe in saying that some folks would appreciate seeing photos of downtown Memphis as the Mississippi River continues rising. This evening, I returned down to the River and was so captivated by the views from mid-bluff (starting around […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- You Can Learn A Lot from a Hot Air Balloon Ride (Video) July 27, 2015
- How has cotton been genetically modified? July 14, 2015
- Celebrating a Turkish Wedding (VIDEO) July 12, 2015
- Bad things happen in threes? What happens in fives? VIDEO July 7, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video) June 28, 2015
- Janice Person: awesome! I'd love to see photos. Email me one to ...
- Claire Bartram: Hello, I live in the UK and have had a go at plant...
- You Can Learn A Lot from a Hot Air Balloon Ride (Video): […] ballooning experience was a great compli...
- thedeeremilkmaid: Love visiting that neck of the woods the past few ...
- You Can Learn from a Hot Air Balloon Ride (Video): […] but I have to admit, ding this post now ...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- JP REWIND Mourning the Death of a Family Member from a Distanc http://t.co/PhLGIgeegB #agawareness #agriculture #foodfarm #personalinsight
about 4 hours ago
- while others on the flight are stressing about delays... I'm coloring! #nevergrowup http://t.co/Dqc42Ahqkn
about 7 hours ago
- Ironic to hear someone say they empathize while they are tearing down a whole host of people they have been visiting.
about 8 hours ago
- I rarely leave home without them but really short flight and really quick trip they seemed unnecessary. Whewee these folks
about 9 hours ago
- #HaveMercy the stress people let themselves create because a flight is being delayed.... wishing I had my noise-cancelling headphones.
about 9 hours ago