We had so much fun meeting each other that I think I’ve used almost all my words. We’ll let the slideshow do the Wordless Wednesday talking for me even if it just became Thursday here.
Tag Archives | beef
Since so many of my friends helped with the Flat Stanley project, I wanted to share some of my favorite photos of Flat Stanley’s coloring genius — my nephew Jake! Jake was here on spring break for a great four-day weekend. We got the chance to see a bunch of family & friends and got […]
Sillybands are a craze for kids. I got a set of the most unique silly bands I’ve seen at the 2010 Arkansas State Fair!
Sillybands are a craze for kids. This post sheds a little light on the way they are viewed by an 8 year old girl — uniqueness of the band matters. I’ve also got the inside scoop on some very unique silly bands at the 2010 Arkansas State Fair!
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!
- The Face of Liver Transplant is Different Today August 10, 2014
- After the Ferguson, Missouri Riot, I Made My First Trip There August 11, 2014
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Lessons Learned on My Spirograph December 27, 2014
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid aka Without My Friends I’d Still Be Stuck! October 21, 2014
- My First Visit to The Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial in DC January 18, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: Union Station, USS Inaugural and Upper Limits January 17, 2015
- City Girls Getting Up Close to Cotton January 14, 2015
- Which states produce the most cotton? Acres, Pounds & More January 13, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: Ted Drewes & Toasted Raviolis January 9, 2015
- Hayden Panettiere Cotton Commercial | Aula feel free: […] File Name : What’s with that hayden pa...
- Martha wiseman: I picked cotton from the field and want to plant t...
- Janice Person: What an incredible compliment! Thanks Leroy! Hope ...
- Leroy: Being an African American male it's not often I g...
- My First Visit to The Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial in DC: […] I had the chance to tour the White House...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter