When I looked at the two farms for Z, the words care and understanding came to mind. The photos for today really show that connection to the animals in the care of these farmers on a couple of family dairy farms. Zweber Farms Some of you may have remembered my visit to an organic dairy […]
Tag Archives | beef
When one of my farmer friends named Val asked me whether I wanted her to be listed by her blog or whether I wanted the Vals to be listed together, I knew what I had to do. Yep, I needed the letter V to be about two farmers named Val! These two women raise kids, drive […]
The letter R brings us to two dear friends who have really helped me learn a lot about agriculture in the past few years. Such an honor to have them on the blog for this farm a to z. Ryan Goodman / Ranching in Montana The words “ranching in Montana” have a mystique to them […]
Amy H. Robinette is the owner of Micro Summit Processors and co-owner of Harris-Robinette Beef, and is known online as NC Meat Mom. Her family farm and meat processing company are east of Raleigh in Micro, NC. I was recently in her neighborhood without realizing how close I was and I’m still bummed we didn’t have a […]
I have two great women to feature today for the start of my A to Z Challenge! A Kansas Farm Mom Nicole Small, aka A Kansas Farm Mom, is a farmer I met thanks to social media and if I remember it right, I first met her in person in Hutchison, Kansas cause she’s from […]
We had so much fun meeting each other that I think I’ve used almost all my words. We’ll let the slideshow do the Wordless Wednesday talking for me even if it just became Thursday here. Share Tweet +1 Pin Share Share Reddit Stumble
Since so many of my friends helped with the Flat Stanley project, I wanted to share some of my favorite photos of Flat Stanley’s coloring genius — my nephew Jake! Jake was here on spring break for a great four-day weekend. We got the chance to see a bunch of family & friends and got […]
Sillybands are a craze for kids. I got a set of the most unique silly bands I’ve seen at the 2010 Arkansas State Fair! Share Tweet +1 Pin Share Share Reddit Stumble
- I am LOVING the Olympics…. Who’s with me? August 11, 2016
- Quick & Easy Blackberry Cobbler Recipe (How-To Video) June 19, 2016
- My Mom’s Career Taught Us Lots of Life Lessons June 26, 2016
- In Search of the Perfect Tomato July 5, 2016
- Top 5 Memphis Foods to Eat for 901 Day & Any Other Day! September 1, 2016
- A Once-in-a-Lifetime Opera Experience in Prague December 5, 2016
- Things to Consider if You Are Buying a New Travel Backpack November 30, 2016
- How I Ended Up in Budapest for My Birthday (Video) November 27, 2016
- That Time I Was in a Chinese GMO Documentary Video November 11, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- Where Is Tornado Alley? Here's What You Need To Know | The Weather Guide: […] Don’t be afraid of living in Torna...
- Janice Person: Very cool! You may want to make sure you have some...
- Judy: Hey JP, Wish I had found your blog sooner and do...
- : Thanks so much for all you do. We have a group sta...
- How I Ended Up in Budapest for My Birthday (Video) | a colorful adventure: […] and frequently find myself embarking on ...