When I looked at the two farms for Z, the words care and understanding came to mind. The photos for today really show that connection to the animals in the care of these farmers on a couple of family dairy farms. Zweber Farms Some of you may have remembered my visit to an organic dairy […]
Tag Archives | beef
When one of my farmer friends named Val asked me whether I wanted her to be listed by her blog or whether I wanted the Vals to be listed together, I knew what I had to do. Yep, I needed the letter V to be about two farmers named Val! These two women raise kids, drive […]
The letter R brings us to two dear friends who have really helped me learn a lot about agriculture in the past few years. Such an honor to have them on the blog for this farm a to z. Ryan Goodman / Ranching in Montana The words “ranching in Montana” have a mystique to them […]
Amy H. Robinette is the owner of Micro Summit Processors and co-owner of Harris-Robinette Beef, and is known online as NC Meat Mom. Her family farm and meat processing company are east of Raleigh in Micro, NC. I was recently in her neighborhood without realizing how close I was and I’m still bummed we didn’t have a […]
I have two great women to feature today for the start of my A to Z Challenge! A Kansas Farm Mom Nicole Small, aka A Kansas Farm Mom, is a farmer I met thanks to social media and if I remember it right, I first met her in person in Hutchison, Kansas cause she’s from […]
We had so much fun meeting each other that I think I’ve used almost all my words. We’ll let the slideshow do the Wordless Wednesday talking for me even if it just became Thursday here.
Since so many of my friends helped with the Flat Stanley project, I wanted to share some of my favorite photos of Flat Stanley’s coloring genius — my nephew Jake! Jake was here on spring break for a great four-day weekend. We got the chance to see a bunch of family & friends and got […]
Sillybands are a craze for kids. I got a set of the most unique silly bands I’ve seen at the 2010 Arkansas State Fair!
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- The Cubicle Chick and Me Talk OJ Simpson (VIDEO) June 11, 2015
- How Lee Jeans Won My Heart & Hips August 19, 2015
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip August 17, 2015
- A Q&A About Hot Air Balloon Rides August 3, 2015
- You Can Learn A Lot from a Hot Air Balloon Ride (Video) July 27, 2015
- How has cotton been genetically modified? July 14, 2015
- Wizzing Off to Milan | Budget Nomad: […] Remembering a Visit to Milan’s Duo...
- How Lee Jeans Won My Heart & Hips - a colorful adventure: […] few years ago though Lee Jeans got my at...
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip - a colorful adventure: […] Make sure the car is up for it — e...
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip - a colorful adventure: […] the last few years, I’ve found it ...
- Tornadoes... Are They Bad or are People Paranoid?: […] a move to Oklahoma from a part of the US...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- Let me make it clear... I am not assembling a "crew" for the "heroin fight" my local TV station has that handled! I'm just laughing bout it
about 2 hours ago
- Not sure I'd want to show up at a heroin fight but if I did, I'd want my crew backing me up.
about 3 hours ago
- Laughed out loud as I am watching @ksdknews as the newscaster says they are sending a crew to the heroin fight at the IL state capitol
about 3 hours ago
- JP REWIND The Uniqueness of the Mississippi Delta http://t.co/dnXOwWVTMa #personalinsight #travel
about 15 hours ago
- Congrats to @beblogalicious @wellsfargoworks Perfect Pitch III Finalists! @TheShoe_B @mixedupclothing @HerAgenda looking forward to #BYOE15!
about 16 hours ago