When I looked at the two farms for Z, the words care and understanding came to mind. The photos for today really show that connection to the animals in the care of these farmers on a couple of family dairy farms. Zweber Farms Some of you may have remembered my visit to an organic dairy […]
Tag Archives | beef
When one of my farmer friends named Val asked me whether I wanted her to be listed by her blog or whether I wanted the Vals to be listed together, I knew what I had to do. Yep, I needed the letter V to be about two farmers named Val! These two women raise kids, drive […]
The letter R brings us to two dear friends who have really helped me learn a lot about agriculture in the past few years. Such an honor to have them on the blog for this farm a to z. Ryan Goodman / Ranching in Montana The words “ranching in Montana” have a mystique to them […]
Amy H. Robinette is the owner of Micro Summit Processors and co-owner of Harris-Robinette Beef, and is known online as NC Meat Mom. Her family farm and meat processing company are east of Raleigh in Micro, NC. I was recently in her neighborhood without realizing how close I was and I’m still bummed we didn’t have a […]
I have two great women to feature today for the start of my A to Z Challenge! A Kansas Farm Mom Nicole Small, aka A Kansas Farm Mom, is a farmer I met thanks to social media and if I remember it right, I first met her in person in Hutchison, Kansas cause she’s from […]
We had so much fun meeting each other that I think I’ve used almost all my words. We’ll let the slideshow do the Wordless Wednesday talking for me even if it just became Thursday here.
Since so many of my friends helped with the Flat Stanley project, I wanted to share some of my favorite photos of Flat Stanley’s coloring genius — my nephew Jake! Jake was here on spring break for a great four-day weekend. We got the chance to see a bunch of family & friends and got […]
Sillybands are a craze for kids. I got a set of the most unique silly bands I’ve seen at the 2010 Arkansas State Fair!
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video) June 28, 2015
- It’s Time for an Ice Cream Cone! And Show from Turkey (Video) June 27, 2015
- Is it safe to travel in Turkey, esp, as a woman traveling alone? June 25, 2015
- Racism, History, My Family and Looking Deeper June 24, 2015
- Finding Peace & Quiet in Cappadocia’s Red Valley (Video) June 21, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video): […] of my daydreams about going to Cappadoci...
- It's Time for an Ice Cream Cone Show from Turkey (Video): […] to get some sun. Add to that it is Natio...
- Janice Person: Cool! Thanks for adding a team I hadn't thought o...
- Ibrahim Khan: Hi Ms.Person, I must say I am very surprised at h...
- grtgrace: Shockers of Wichita State...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- This. https://t.co/d2jXxusu7T
about 2 hours ago
- Interesting to see a study say 45 percent of Americans identify as independents rather than the repubs or dems. Tactics matter #MTP
about 3 hours ago
- It really irks me to hear people cite all human history as a reason something shouldn't change. Lots of mistakes in human history.
about 3 hours ago
- Mom & findingles had to get in on the sparkler action too! https://t.co/trH0mOsKPT
about 15 hours ago
- That was crazy bright & close to the ground! https://t.co/a6Oe1eV5YY
about 15 hours ago