We had so much fun meeting each other that I think I’ve used almost all my words. We’ll let the slideshow do the Wordless Wednesday talking for me even if it just became Thursday here.
Tag Archives | beef
Since so many of my friends helped with the Flat Stanley project, I wanted to share some of my favorite photos of Flat Stanley’s coloring genius — my nephew Jake! Jake was here on spring break for a great four-day weekend. We got the chance to see a bunch of family & friends and got [...]
Sillybands are a craze for kids. I got a set of the most unique silly bands I’ve seen at the 2010 Arkansas State Fair!
Sillybands are a craze for kids. This post sheds a little light on the way they are viewed by an 8 year old girl — uniqueness of the band matters. I’ve also got the inside scoop on some very unique silly bands at the 2010 Arkansas State Fair!
- G is for GMOs — What are GMOs & Why Do Farmers Plant GMO Crops? April 8, 2013
- A is for Agriculture — an A to Z Series about Agriculture April 1, 2013
- Cotton Gin in Kansas Made Me Pump My Brakes February 19, 2013
- E is for Elevator — an A to Z Series about Agriculture April 5, 2013
- Stereotype Busters And A Need to Vent March 1, 2013
- Hearing “I Would Never Live in Tornado Alley” & Wondering June 10, 2013
- What’s your favorite cheese? & Some of My Cheese-Related Travel June 8, 2013
- A New Image to go with the History of Japanese Internment June 3, 2013
- Trying Out CrossFit For a Change of Pace With Fitness June 1, 2013
- Observing Memorial Day at Memphis National Cemetery May 27, 2013
- Pam Gray: Hi Janice, I was just thinking of you and though...
- Mike: Janice- great post. I am going to be near Anderso...
- awastell: Chris, this is such a great reply to Kylee's ques...
- Janice Person: Seriously... you and I are so on the same page her...
- Ellen: People think Chicago weather is crazy. Especially ...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!