When I looked at the two farms for Z, the words care and understanding came to mind. The photos for today really show that connection to the animals in the care of these farmers on a couple of family dairy farms. Zweber Farms Some of you may have remembered my visit to an organic dairy […]
Tag Archives | beef
When one of my farmer friends named Val asked me whether I wanted her to be listed by her blog or whether I wanted the Vals to be listed together, I knew what I had to do. Yep, I needed the letter V to be about two farmers named Val! These two women raise kids, drive […]
The letter R brings us to two dear friends who have really helped me learn a lot about agriculture in the past few years. Such an honor to have them on the blog for this farm a to z. Ryan Goodman / Ranching in Montana The words “ranching in Montana” have a mystique to them […]
Amy H. Robinette is the owner of Micro Summit Processors and co-owner of Harris-Robinette Beef, and is known online as NC Meat Mom. Her family farm and meat processing company are east of Raleigh in Micro, NC. I was recently in her neighborhood without realizing how close I was and I’m still bummed we didn’t have a […]
I have two great women to feature today for the start of my A to Z Challenge! A Kansas Farm Mom Nicole Small, aka A Kansas Farm Mom, is a farmer I met thanks to social media and if I remember it right, I first met her in person in Hutchison, Kansas cause she’s from […]
We had so much fun meeting each other that I think I’ve used almost all my words. We’ll let the slideshow do the Wordless Wednesday talking for me even if it just became Thursday here.
Since so many of my friends helped with the Flat Stanley project, I wanted to share some of my favorite photos of Flat Stanley’s coloring genius — my nephew Jake! Jake was here on spring break for a great four-day weekend. We got the chance to see a bunch of family & friends and got […]
Sillybands are a craze for kids. I got a set of the most unique silly bands I’ve seen at the 2010 Arkansas State Fair!
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- You Can Learn A Lot from a Hot Air Balloon Ride (Video) July 27, 2015
- How has cotton been genetically modified? July 14, 2015
- Celebrating a Turkish Wedding (VIDEO) July 12, 2015
- Bad things happen in threes? What happens in fives? VIDEO July 7, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video) June 28, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: Laclede, Lewis & Clark and Lemp Mansion: […] This year I am doing a St. Louis A to Z...
- Claire.Bartram: Hello Janice, just got a moment in between packing...
- email@example.com: you are amazing i too love agriculture...
- Claire Bartram: Will do, but am away for a couple of weeks, so wil...
- Janice Person: awesome! I'd love to see photos. Email me one to ...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- JP REWIND Elvis & Agriculture - My Perspective http://t.co/y10ppJ8QQF #agawareness #agriculture #foodfarm #popularculture
about 11 hours ago
- A fixture on #theloop that is still on my need to visit list #stl https://t.co/4eyLtk9P6s
about 13 hours ago
- Mussels and fries.... A favorite appetizer and Three Kings does it perfectly! #stl #theloop https://t.co/s28jbRZq72
about 13 hours ago
- So good to visit with tojosan & @nanna_j tonight! #stl https://t.co/5G8iDv6uxD
about 13 hours ago
- Kind of surprised by how cool it is with the top down tonight! Happily surprised!
about 1 day ago