I have two great women to feature today for the start of my A to Z Challenge! A Kansas Farm Mom Nicole Small, aka A Kansas Farm Mom, is a farmer I met thanks to social media and if I remember it right, I first met her in person in Hutchison, Kansas cause she’s from […]
Tag Archives | beef
We had so much fun meeting each other that I think I’ve used almost all my words. We’ll let the slideshow do the Wordless Wednesday talking for me even if it just became Thursday here.
Since so many of my friends helped with the Flat Stanley project, I wanted to share some of my favorite photos of Flat Stanley’s coloring genius — my nephew Jake! Jake was here on spring break for a great four-day weekend. We got the chance to see a bunch of family & friends and got […]
Sillybands are a craze for kids. I got a set of the most unique silly bands I’ve seen at the 2010 Arkansas State Fair!
Sillybands are a craze for kids. This post sheds a little light on the way they are viewed by an 8 year old girl — uniqueness of the band matters. I’ve also got the inside scoop on some very unique silly bands at the 2010 Arkansas State Fair!
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Lessons Learned on My Spirograph December 27, 2014
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid aka Without My Friends I’d Still Be Stuck! October 21, 2014
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: Saint Louis Zoo! March 29, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: YMCA of Greater St. Louis March 27, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: St. Francis Xavier College Church March 23, 2015
- Willis Jepson: JepsonfamilyFarm@blogspot.com 7th generation farm...
- Janice Person: Love it! Cotton is my favorite! I have a series of...
- Barbara In Caneyhead: Great Idea! Meeting your followers interests and ...
- Janice Person: Thanks! I actually have friends who custom harvest...
- NebraskaWheatie: You can come visit a custom harvester this summer....
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter