Today the folks from Westboro Baptist Church (they call it a church, but I have to say it does not fit my understanding of that word) were protesting at a school in my community. They were spreading their hateful messages (there is a gay student alliance in Clayton) and I decided I wanted to go […]
Tag Archives | Bible
Last Wednesday I was cruising around Israel’s Sea of Galilee, a body of water I had heard about all my life through Sunday school and other church activities. It was a great day. the final steps of the boat ride included one of the guys on the boat asking if we’d like to see if […]
I thought I may pull up some things from international agriculture experiences I’ve had. It’s a bit of a change of pace so I guess we’ll see whether folks like this one before I do a bunch more. One of my passions is travel and another is agriculture, cotton in particular, so it should be […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Lessons Learned on My Spirograph December 27, 2014
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid aka Without My Friends I’d Still Be Stuck! October 21, 2014
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: Saint Louis Zoo! March 29, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: YMCA of Greater St. Louis March 27, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: St. Francis Xavier College Church March 23, 2015
- Janice Person: There are lots of free things to do here... most o...
- Janice Person: So nice to meet you! Hope you have a great year. I...
- Janice Person: Thanks! I really am enjoying it too!...
- Janice Person: Love that freshness so close to being picked too! ...
- Danielle L. Zecher: I really admire farmers, and I love being able to ...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter