An overview of what happens to cotton after its been picked. This is just the field part and includes photos and videos. Includes video of the Case IH on-board module system.
Tag Archives | boll buggy
By Janice Person on October 18, 2010 in ag awareness, agriculture, cotton, Food & Farm, Guest perspective, personal insight
My niece’s first visit to a farm at the age of 22. We spent the day in cotton fields watching the farm crew go about their work and even going along for a ride. This is a guest post from her saying what she’s learned.
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- The Cubicle Chick and Me Talk OJ Simpson (VIDEO) June 11, 2015
- How Lee Jeans Won My Heart & Hips August 19, 2015
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip August 17, 2015
- A Q&A About Hot Air Balloon Rides August 3, 2015
- You Can Learn A Lot from a Hot Air Balloon Ride (Video) July 27, 2015
- How has cotton been genetically modified? July 14, 2015
- Julie Mellor-Trupp: A little late to the party, but I wanted to thank ...
- Wizzing Off to Milan | Budget Nomad: […] Remembering a Visit to Milan’s Duo...
- How Lee Jeans Won My Heart & Hips - a colorful adventure: […] few years ago though Lee Jeans got my at...
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip - a colorful adventure: […] Make sure the car is up for it — e...
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip - a colorful adventure: […] the last few years, I’ve found it ...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
Getting ready to do #CampSci with Val at #FamilyForward
Hanging out with some more loud redheads! #FamilyForward at @universalorlando
Fun to see the #FamilyForward crowd in full superhero mode with @cmnhospitals #miracleband
Great night for a @cardinals ballgame #gocards #stl
Today is #901 day. Gotta rep my hometown of #Memphis. #gotigersgo
Ummmm.... Had to look twice to see whether that's a spotted #horse or #dog! #festivalofnations #stl
#Mexican dance lessons
Pretty good crowd at #festivalofnations #stl
#festivalofnations food here may be the best possible #festival food ever! So many choices! Decided I needed a sarma snack! #Turkiye #stl
Enjoying a bit o' Scottish #music #festivalofnations #stl #stlouis
Loving the #festivalofnations in Tower Grove! #lovewhereyoulive #stl
Something like this could make a girl regret the choice of doing some work in the yard! #spiders #ick
- JP REWIND What Almonds Look Like on the Tree & On the Farm http://t.co/jx35lpHVYV #agriculture #food #foodfarm
about 2 hours ago
- Getting ready to do #CampSci with Val at #FamilyForward http://t.co/YUydQkOTPI http://t.co/uExhpAUYWm
about 3 hours ago
- Hanging out with some more loud redheads! #FamilyForward at @universalorlando http://t.co/YIMWCYPY0z http://t.co/7eCV99Ine9
about 17 hours ago
- Fun to see the #FamilyForward crowd in full superhero mode with @cmnhospitals #miracleband http://t.co/ouV9AJaWnE http://t.co/DlRHg2c2xL
about 18 hours ago
- JP REWIND Getting on the Field at a St. Louis Cardinals Game VIDEO http://t.co/0bAAhi2bJ0 #popularculture
about 2 days ago