Last weekend, my niece’s college roommate, Purvi, visited Memphis for the first time. As you can imagine, Alicia was pumped about Purvi’s visit and the two of them were up for anything. We got a bit of sight-seeing in, visited family and of course ate. A LOT. Since she’s vegetarian, we had a chance to [...]
Tag Archives | Cafe Ole
- G is for GMOs — What are GMOs & Why Do Farmers Plant GMO Crops? April 8, 2013
- A is for Agriculture — an A to Z Series about Agriculture April 1, 2013
- Cotton Gin in Kansas Made Me Pump My Brakes February 19, 2013
- E is for Elevator — an A to Z Series about Agriculture April 5, 2013
- Stereotype Busters And A Need to Vent March 1, 2013
- Having the Voices of a Few Incredible Co-workers (and me) on BlogHer May 24, 2013
- Farmers are Planning For Cotton Harvest as They Plant Cotton May 22, 2013
- Sticks & Stones May Break My Bones, But Abercrombie Clothes Will Never Fit Me May 21, 2013
- How to Edit Mobile Photos Quickly & Without Expensive Software May 19, 2013
- Reviving My Series of Food Polls With Apples! Which is your favorite? May 17, 2013
- Janice Person: LOL! That's too funny! ...
- katlynrumbold: VERY GOOD post!! I've never been a fan of AF, so ...
- Janice Person: Oh, and please know... my heart goes out to your f...
- Janice Person: Thanks Kasse! My family loves Thrift Shop shopping...
- Jennifer: Well said, JP. My thoughts were: The guy's a jer...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!