Last weekend, my niece’s college roommate, Purvi, visited Memphis for the first time. As you can imagine, Alicia was pumped about Purvi’s visit and the two of them were up for anything. We got a bit of sight-seeing in, visited family and of course ate. A LOT. Since she’s vegetarian, we had a chance to […]
Tag Archives | Cafe Ole
- The Face of Liver Transplant is Different Today August 10, 2014
- It’s Not All Rainbows & Unicorns with Mommy Bloggers May 5, 2014
- After the Ferguson Riot, I Made My First Trip There August 11, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- Young Cotton Plants & 2014 Cotton Planting Progress to Date May 19, 2014
- What You Should Know About Cotton in September September 21, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: The St. Louis Rams and Running September 14, 2014
- Ice Buckets, Kindness, Ferguson & Education August 23, 2014
- Thinking Through “No Justice, No Peace” VIDEO August 19, 2014
- An open letter to Governor Jay Nixon & President Barack Obama about Michael Brown and Ferguson August 14, 2014
- What You Should Know About Cotton in September: […] I need to find time to catch some cotton...
- Janice Person: LOL! My family loves ALL the starches! ...
- What You Should Know About Cotton in September: […] What’s funny is just the day befor...
- Janice Person: The closest ones are down in the Missouri Bootheel...
- Cole Melville: Ah c'mon quit knocking starches or I'll throw a ...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!