Last weekend, my niece’s college roommate, Purvi, visited Memphis for the first time. As you can imagine, Alicia was pumped about Purvi’s visit and the two of them were up for anything. We got a bit of sight-seeing in, visited family and of course ate. A LOT. Since she’s vegetarian, we had a chance to […]
Tag Archives | Cafe Ole
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!
- After the Ferguson, Missouri Riot, I Made My First Trip There August 11, 2014
- The Face of Liver Transplant is Different Today August 10, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- My Visit with the Water Guy May Yield a Farm Visit June 8, 2014
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid aka Without My Friends I’d Still Be Stuck! October 21, 2014
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- City Girls Checking Out a Soybean Field November 22, 2014
- Two City Girls on the Farm for a Day November 17, 2014
- I Need to Just Accept Cold & Move On…. November 16, 2014
- Witnessing or Dealing with In Flight Medical Emergencies November 9, 2014
- Janice Person: Thanks Leroy! I hope you are having an incredible ...
- Leroy: Ms Janice I knew you were a special person when I ...
- Janice Person: Julia, I can tell you have a real passion for the...
- What are GMOs & Why Do Farmers Plant GMO Crops?: […] B is for Borlaug […]...
- Janice Person aka JPlovesCOTTON: Thanks Neisan... And thanks for being one of the f...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter