One of the folks I met through the National Agri-Marketing Association, Robert Ratliff, recently help me connect the dots. Robert grew up on a cotton farm and had posted the photo to the left on his Facebook page. The caption on it pointed to a different machine that he used to pick cotton old school. […]
Tag Archives | Case IH
- The Face of Liver Transplant is Different Today August 10, 2014
- It’s Not All Rainbows & Unicorns with Mommy Bloggers May 5, 2014
- After the Ferguson Riot, I Made My First Trip There August 11, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- Young Cotton Plants & 2014 Cotton Planting Progress to Date May 19, 2014
- What You Should Know About Cotton in September September 21, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: The St. Louis Rams and Running September 14, 2014
- Ice Buckets, Kindness, Ferguson & Education August 23, 2014
- Thinking Through “No Justice, No Peace” VIDEO August 19, 2014
- An open letter to Governor Jay Nixon & President Barack Obama about Michael Brown and Ferguson August 14, 2014
- Janice Person: LOL! My family loves ALL the starches! ...
- What You Should Know About Cotton in September: […] What’s funny is just the day befor...
- Janice Person: The closest ones are down in the Missouri Bootheel...
- Cole Melville: Ah c'mon quit knocking starches or I'll throw a ...
- Karen Goodman: Are there cotton farms anywhere near St. Louis? I ...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!