One of the folks I met through the National Agri-Marketing Association, Robert Ratliff, recently help me connect the dots. Robert grew up on a cotton farm and had posted the photo to the left on his Facebook page. The caption on it pointed to a different machine that he used to pick cotton old school. […]
Tag Archives | Case IH
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- The Cubicle Chick and Me Talk OJ Simpson (VIDEO) June 11, 2015
- How Lee Jeans Won My Heart & Hips August 19, 2015
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip August 17, 2015
- A Q&A About Hot Air Balloon Rides August 3, 2015
- You Can Learn A Lot from a Hot Air Balloon Ride (Video) July 27, 2015
- How has cotton been genetically modified? July 14, 2015
- Wizzing Off to Milan | Budget Nomad: […] Remembering a Visit to Milan’s Duo...
- How Lee Jeans Won My Heart & Hips - a colorful adventure: […] few years ago though Lee Jeans got my at...
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip - a colorful adventure: […] Make sure the car is up for it — e...
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip - a colorful adventure: […] the last few years, I’ve found it ...
- Tornadoes... Are They Bad or are People Paranoid?: […] a move to Oklahoma from a part of the US...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
Which roses should you stop to appreciate this evening?
A quick outtake from the @periscope session I did in a #cotton field. Posted it to Facebook too #linkinprofile
@irun4wine saw this shirt & thought of you! Told the girl who was wearing it about your blog and she said "it is so true!"
Really miss hanging out with my #Memphis #family. Need to get to town more
Curry is hitting the spot!
It's a dumpling kind of day! Nice hanging out with my #Memphis peeps!
Yum mines happening now at @boscos #boscos #memphis #midtown
:) lots of love here!
Had lunch with these girls.... I can't tell who missed the other most! So sweet!
After a swim and homemade pizza, a fire feels real good!
Yum... @findingles made thin crust pizza!
How flattering! I am not sure whether the pup liked me or #cotton more, but what a compliment! #periscope #periscopefanswhohave4legs
- JP REWIND The Measure of a Man -- Kevin Eblen was 10 Foot Tall http://t.co/l8RQCuAEzT #personalinsight
about 10 hours ago
- I haven't been home much for summer weekends... wondering what I should do this wknd. Ideas? #STL #STLchat
about 10 hours ago
- Looks like every app on my phone needs to be updated... I am focused on Instagram though thanks to a tip from @thefarmerslife!
about 13 hours ago
- Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! https://t.co/8ZW1aNZQ4C
about 1 day ago
- JP REWIND A Weekend's Work at a Microbrewery -- White Dog Beer in Guiglia, Ital http://t.co/RLgXfC85TV #agawareness #agriculture #foodfarm
about 2 days ago