In my family, movies play a pretty big part of our holiday season. I am overdue for a few movies and am looking forward to catching up on them over the upcoming Christmas break. With that in mind, I wanted to do a quick poll on your movie nights. Then it became two quick polls. Anyway, I’d appreciate your participation! I’ll do more with the results soon!
Tag Archives | chips
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Fave Social Media & Questions About Work at Monsanto May 22, 2015
- Why The Loss of BB King Feels So Personal May 15, 2015
- Soaking Up the Sun and Tulips May 13, 2015
- The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift for Both Her & Me! May 9, 2015
- Caring & Understanding on Two Z Dairy Farms (Farms A to Z) April 30, 2015
- Alicia Schmitt: Oh this makes me excited! I'm going to have to ch...
- Val - Corn, Beans, Pigs and Kids: I have heard of Quora but have never really checke...
- Fave Social Media & Questions About Work at Monsanto: […] of times on my personal blog if you are ...
- Harold: It's salt to purify the dohyo. Dates back to Shin...
- UrbLife: This is so awesome that you spotlight farmers, par...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
#thatmomentwhen a friend sees a #cotton boll, thinks of you, posts a shoutout & makes you #smile
Love seeing this car in my neighborhood!
Love the view on the walk to my car... Really love that the sun was still shining when I left work so late!
A few of you may remember me craving country ham now and then. Well I am having country ham biscuits for #breakfast thanks to a stop on the road in #KY last weekend. #kypride
Had a great lunch, shopping trip & visit with @thecubiclechick today! She & I have talked about doing collaborative content for a while, well we did a bit today. The video series will have us talk about things we are thinking about, laughing over, etc. #blogger #blogger life #vlog #video #stl #socialmedia #workitphoto #stlouis #memphis
Eating some Cajun food for lunch! #punchdaddy #slapyamama
Another #TBT as my niece stretches to her tippy toes to try & find #BBKing #ripbbking
My lunch today in the cafe powered by @guckenheimerusa #eatingbyexample #latergram
And a little later when he first started driving.... Super cool in shades & a minivan!
A #tbt to that first Christmas @the_real_hiro was with us & I got him a Keith Haring watch
As I watched #DavidLetterman tonight I remembered the 2 times I had a chance to watch a taping, many times walking past the Ed Sullivan Theater and laughing with him more times than I can count! #LovedLetterman #bestwishes
Love having an excuse to get up from my desk & walk across campus! It's a beautiful day!
- JP REWIND Getting My Bearings on The Philippines Central Plains http://t.co/ZRHBdMpKt1 #agriculture #foodfarm #fruitsveg #travel
about 9 hours ago
- Some days you do more than you thought possible and love every minute of it. Today is one of those for me! #happyweekend #lifeisgood
about 13 hours ago
- JP REWIND Just a Farmer, Plain and Simple http://t.co/jiJjtW76QE #socialmedia
about 21 hours ago
- JP REWIND S is for Seed -- It All Starts with a Seed http://t.co/TAPiS0lUB9 #agawareness #foodfarm
about 1 day ago
- JP REWIND Thinking About the Great American Roadtrip http://t.co/MPgiLOSZZt #travel
about 2 days ago