Doing chores… I’ve found out that doing chores is one of those things that means different things to different people. At least, I always meant something different than some of my social media friends mean. Let me state it clearly…. city chores or different from those on the farm, especially if there is livestock involved! […]
Tag Archives | chores
Feeding cattle properly is a very important part of keeping them healthy. Like with people, diseases can be treated and prevented through proper nutrition. Cows have a very unique microbial population in their stomach that allows them to digest parts of plants that humans cannot. This presents a unique situation and opportunity. In addition to feeding cattle to keep them healthy, feeding them economically is also an important concern.
- Celebrating November by Giving 30 Days of Thanks October 31, 2013
- My Biotech Weekend — I Met Julie from Sleuth 4 Health June 27, 2013
- Google Glass On The Farm? Extreme AgNerds Scout Cotton October 29, 2013
- An Example of the Benefit from #BlogChat & Go To List of BlogChatters October 6, 2013
- My Blog Community Totally Rocks! Here’s Who & Why July 23, 2013
- My Visit to an Organic Dairy — Wordless Wednesday December 4, 2013
- Thankful for an INCREDIBLE Thanksgiving Weekend! December 1, 2013
- Thankful for Discoveries & Inventions November 30, 2013
- Thankful for So Many Friends Who Join in My Love of Farming November 28, 2013
- Thankful for People Who Take Action When the Chips are Down November 27, 2013
- Janice Person: Well and next time I hope to have more time, thoug...
- Emily @ Zweber Farms: I am so glad you got to visit Janice! Next time yo...
- Celebrating November by Giving 30 Days of Thanks: […] Day 22: Thankful for Funny Pictures ...
- Celebrating November by Giving 30 Days of Thanks: […] Day 24: I Love Chocolate! Incredibly...
- Celebrating November by Giving 30 Days of Thanks: […] 13: Thankful for Such a Great Family! ...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!