I have been playing with the holiday WordSwag app and came up with a couple of graphics that showcased the true meaning of Christmas. They also proved fairly popular on my Facebook and Instagram feeds so I wanted to share them here as Christmas wishes for you. Hopefully I’ll get some other holiday pictures together […]
Tag Archives | Christmas
Christmas is a great time of the year and I have to say it has motivated me to blog several times. Last year, I wrote (and sang) the “12 days of Cotton” and I’ve also written a post about the Top 12 Indisputable Facts About Santa Being a Cowboy or Farmer. And if you look on the list […]
It happens every year. In December, I see the comments from people about wishing others Merry Christmas or the push to use Happy Holidays. There are “holiday parties” which seem to get under other people’s skin as they wish they were Christmas parties. Some people are simply asking a question about why others should be […]
Last year, I never got around to putting up my Christmas tree. I had that long vacation visiting friends in Oregon & California and a bunch of other things going on, and just never found time. It has happened before, last year the only decorations I got out was the nativity set that I got […]
Last week, I finally met one of my youngest cousins. She wasn’t sure about me, insisting she was shy until she realized I was willing to play with her and my camera. And that’s when her true personality came out. Love the variety of expressions!
Over the last two weeks, I have seen some really neat 12 days of Christmas posts. And along the way, I got inspired to put together the “12 Days of Cotton.” Seemed like a fun thing to do. I wrote it down last week and am just getting it to the blog. I hope you […]
I don’t know if you watch Duck Dynasty on A&E, but I have to admit to enjoying the show immensely. Why do I love Duck Dynasty? It may be because I have gone to lots of meetings in Monroe, Louisiana where the show is set (in fact, my first work trip ever in agriculture was […]
I love a day that starts with a friend alerting me to some cottony goodness! That’s exactly what happened today as I checked in on Facebook and saw that my good friend Carrie Mess aka DairyCarrie had tagged me in a post! It read simply “Hey Janice look what’s in this month’s American Airlines magazine.” and showed […]
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!
- After the Ferguson, Missouri Riot, I Made My First Trip There August 11, 2014
- The Face of Liver Transplant is Different Today August 10, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid aka Without My Friends I’d Still Be Stuck! October 21, 2014
- My Visit with the Water Guy May Yield a Farm Visit June 8, 2014
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- City Girls Checking Out a Soybean Field November 22, 2014
- Two City Girls on the Farm for a Day November 17, 2014
- I Need to Just Accept Cold & Move On…. November 16, 2014
- Witnessing or Dealing with In Flight Medical Emergencies November 9, 2014
- Leroy: Ms Janice I knew you were a special person when I ...
- Janice Person: Julia, I can tell you have a real passion for the...
- What are GMOs & Why Do Farmers Plant GMO Crops?: […] B is for Borlaug […]...
- Janice Person aka JPlovesCOTTON: Thanks Neisan... And thanks for being one of the f...
- Julia Green: Please supply the information of a test that was d...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter