The holidays are always a lot of hustle and bustle and 2014 will be no different. Lots of friendly faces and happy places. There is so much to be done and I’m lucky to have a lot of flexibility with my schedule. Not only does Monsanto give us the time between Christmas & New Years off, but […]
Tag Archives | Christmas
I love small towns and the parades they have. I’ve seen cars, trucks and tractors pulling floats for homecoming, celebrating the nation’s birthday or honoring our veterans. I think there is something unique about how some small towns celebrate holidays and Christmas is certainly one that you can find some in small towns going all […]
I have been playing with the holiday WordSwag app and came up with a couple of graphics that showcased the true meaning of Christmas. They also proved fairly popular on my Facebook and Instagram feeds so I wanted to share them here as Christmas wishes for you. Hopefully I’ll get some other holiday pictures together […]
Christmas is a great time of the year and I have to say it has motivated me to blog several times. Last year, I wrote (and sang) the “12 days of Cotton” and I’ve also written a post about the Top 12 Indisputable Facts About Santa Being a Cowboy or Farmer. And if you look on the list […]
It happens every year. In December, I see the comments from people about wishing others Merry Christmas or the push to use Happy Holidays. There are “holiday parties” which seem to get under other people’s skin as they wish they were Christmas parties. Some people are simply asking a question about why others should be […]
Last year, I never got around to putting up my Christmas tree. I had that long vacation visiting friends in Oregon & California and a bunch of other things going on, and just never found time. It has happened before, last year the only decorations I got out was the nativity set that I got […]
Last week, I finally met one of my youngest cousins. She wasn’t sure about me, insisting she was shy until she realized I was willing to play with her and my camera. And that’s when her true personality came out. Love the variety of expressions! Share Tweet +1 Pin Share Share Reddit Stumble
Over the last two weeks, I have seen some really neat 12 days of Christmas posts. And along the way, I got inspired to put together the “12 Days of Cotton.” Seemed like a fun thing to do. I wrote it down last week and am just getting it to the blog. I hope you […]
- I am LOVING the Olympics…. Who’s with me? August 11, 2016
- Quick & Easy Blackberry Cobbler Recipe (How-To Video) June 19, 2016
- My Mom’s Career Taught Us Lots of Life Lessons June 26, 2016
- In Search of the Perfect Tomato July 5, 2016
- Top 5 Memphis Foods to Eat for 901 Day & Any Other Day! September 1, 2016
- Things to Consider if You Are Buying a New Travel Backpack November 30, 2016
- How I Ended Up in Budapest for My Birthday (Video) November 27, 2016
- That Time I Was in a Chinese GMO Documentary Video November 11, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- A Small Contribution to Feeding the World this Week October 16, 2016
- : Thanks so much for all you do. We have a group sta...
- How I Ended Up in Budapest for My Birthday (Video) | a colorful adventure: […] and frequently find myself embarking on ...
- sandra cook: i love it !..hearsd about you a while back,but slo...
- Vuyo: Hi Janice. I am interested in cotton farming, I ne...
- A Travelling Botanist: The worlds most used fibre! « Herbology Manchester: […] Uses of Cotton Seed […]...