The holidays are always a lot of hustle and bustle and 2014 will be no different. Lots of friendly faces and happy places. There is so much to be done and I’m lucky to have a lot of flexibility with my schedule. Not only does Monsanto give us the time between Christmas & New Years off, but […]
Tag Archives | Christmas
I love small towns and the parades they have. I’ve seen cars, trucks and tractors pulling floats for homecoming, celebrating the nation’s birthday or honoring our veterans. I think there is something unique about how some small towns celebrate holidays and Christmas is certainly one that you can find some in small towns going all […]
I have been playing with the holiday WordSwag app and came up with a couple of graphics that showcased the true meaning of Christmas. They also proved fairly popular on my Facebook and Instagram feeds so I wanted to share them here as Christmas wishes for you. Hopefully I’ll get some other holiday pictures together […]
Christmas is a great time of the year and I have to say it has motivated me to blog several times. Last year, I wrote (and sang) the “12 days of Cotton” and I’ve also written a post about the Top 12 Indisputable Facts About Santa Being a Cowboy or Farmer. And if you look on the list […]
It happens every year. In December, I see the comments from people about wishing others Merry Christmas or the push to use Happy Holidays. There are “holiday parties” which seem to get under other people’s skin as they wish they were Christmas parties. Some people are simply asking a question about why others should be […]
Last year, I never got around to putting up my Christmas tree. I had that long vacation visiting friends in Oregon & California and a bunch of other things going on, and just never found time. It has happened before, last year the only decorations I got out was the nativity set that I got […]
Last week, I finally met one of my youngest cousins. She wasn’t sure about me, insisting she was shy until she realized I was willing to play with her and my camera. And that’s when her true personality came out. Love the variety of expressions!
Over the last two weeks, I have seen some really neat 12 days of Christmas posts. And along the way, I got inspired to put together the “12 Days of Cotton.” Seemed like a fun thing to do. I wrote it down last week and am just getting it to the blog. I hope you […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- The Cubicle Chick and Me Talk OJ Simpson (VIDEO) June 11, 2015
- How Lee Jeans Won My Heart & Hips August 19, 2015
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip August 17, 2015
- A Q&A About Hot Air Balloon Rides August 3, 2015
- You Can Learn A Lot from a Hot Air Balloon Ride (Video) July 27, 2015
- How has cotton been genetically modified? July 14, 2015
- Wizzing Off to Milan | Budget Nomad: […] Remembering a Visit to Milan’s Duo...
- How Lee Jeans Won My Heart & Hips - a colorful adventure: […] few years ago though Lee Jeans got my at...
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip - a colorful adventure: […] Make sure the car is up for it — e...
- Tips for Planning a Big Roadtrip - a colorful adventure: […] the last few years, I’ve found it ...
- Tornadoes... Are They Bad or are People Paranoid?: […] a move to Oklahoma from a part of the US...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- Elaine is happily headed to a lesbian wedding. "I'm not a lesbian, I hate men but I'm not a lesbian." LOL
about 11 hours ago
- Watching Seinfeld & cracking up at the episode where everyone is on the subway....
about 11 hours ago
- Love seeing the progress @DadLogic & his dear son are making with #campsci! http://t.co/GNuWKBBcan #science
about 20 hours ago
- JP REWIND What Almonds Look Like on the Tree & On the Farm http://t.co/jx35lpHVYV #agriculture #food #foodfarm
about 1 day ago