The holidays are always a lot of hustle and bustle and 2014 will be no different. Lots of friendly faces and happy places. There is so much to be done and I’m lucky to have a lot of flexibility with my schedule. Not only does Monsanto give us the time between Christmas & New Years off, but […]
Tag Archives | Christmas
I love small towns and the parades they have. I’ve seen cars, trucks and tractors pulling floats for homecoming, celebrating the nation’s birthday or honoring our veterans. I think there is something unique about how some small towns celebrate holidays and Christmas is certainly one that you can find some in small towns going all […]
I have been playing with the holiday WordSwag app and came up with a couple of graphics that showcased the true meaning of Christmas. They also proved fairly popular on my Facebook and Instagram feeds so I wanted to share them here as Christmas wishes for you. Hopefully I’ll get some other holiday pictures together […]
Christmas is a great time of the year and I have to say it has motivated me to blog several times. Last year, I wrote (and sang) the “12 days of Cotton” and I’ve also written a post about the Top 12 Indisputable Facts About Santa Being a Cowboy or Farmer. And if you look on the list […]
It happens every year. In December, I see the comments from people about wishing others Merry Christmas or the push to use Happy Holidays. There are “holiday parties” which seem to get under other people’s skin as they wish they were Christmas parties. Some people are simply asking a question about why others should be […]
Last year, I never got around to putting up my Christmas tree. I had that long vacation visiting friends in Oregon & California and a bunch of other things going on, and just never found time. It has happened before, last year the only decorations I got out was the nativity set that I got […]
Last week, I finally met one of my youngest cousins. She wasn’t sure about me, insisting she was shy until she realized I was willing to play with her and my camera. And that’s when her true personality came out. Love the variety of expressions!
Over the last two weeks, I have seen some really neat 12 days of Christmas posts. And along the way, I got inspired to put together the “12 Days of Cotton.” Seemed like a fun thing to do. I wrote it down last week and am just getting it to the blog. I hope you […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Lessons Learned on My Spirograph December 27, 2014
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Teaching the Next Generation on Walker & Wilson Farms (Farm A to Z) April 27, 2015
- How Many Farmers Named Val Do You Know? (Farms A to Z) April 25, 2015
- Taking a Walk on The Udder Side (Farms A to Z) April 24, 2015
- Passion is Clear with The Deere Milkmaid & The Farmed Life (Farms A to Z) April 23, 2015
- Stauffer Dairy, Scott Farms & SlowMoneyFarm Show Range of Farms (Farm A to Z) April 22, 2015
- Teaching the Next Generation on Walker & Wilson Farms: […] Cool Chicks Cruising Cotton in a Convert...
- Janice Person: I really do! I was at the Edward Jones dome yester...
- Katie (@momslrb): Love STL's R...Thanks for the shout out. Hope we...
- Janice Person: Thanks! Good ideas! ...
- SlowMoneyFarm: A couple others on my "if you eat read these" - ...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter