The holidays are always a lot of hustle and bustle and 2014 will be no different. Lots of friendly faces and happy places. There is so much to be done and I’m lucky to have a lot of flexibility with my schedule. Not only does Monsanto give us the time between Christmas & New Years off, but […]
Tag Archives | Christmas
I love small towns and the parades they have. I’ve seen cars, trucks and tractors pulling floats for homecoming, celebrating the nation’s birthday or honoring our veterans. I think there is something unique about how some small towns celebrate holidays and Christmas is certainly one that you can find some in small towns going all […]
I have been playing with the holiday WordSwag app and came up with a couple of graphics that showcased the true meaning of Christmas. They also proved fairly popular on my Facebook and Instagram feeds so I wanted to share them here as Christmas wishes for you. Hopefully I’ll get some other holiday pictures together […]
Christmas is a great time of the year and I have to say it has motivated me to blog several times. Last year, I wrote (and sang) the “12 days of Cotton” and I’ve also written a post about the Top 12 Indisputable Facts About Santa Being a Cowboy or Farmer. And if you look on the list […]
It happens every year. In December, I see the comments from people about wishing others Merry Christmas or the push to use Happy Holidays. There are “holiday parties” which seem to get under other people’s skin as they wish they were Christmas parties. Some people are simply asking a question about why others should be […]
Last year, I never got around to putting up my Christmas tree. I had that long vacation visiting friends in Oregon & California and a bunch of other things going on, and just never found time. It has happened before, last year the only decorations I got out was the nativity set that I got […]
Last week, I finally met one of my youngest cousins. She wasn’t sure about me, insisting she was shy until she realized I was willing to play with her and my camera. And that’s when her true personality came out. Love the variety of expressions!
Over the last two weeks, I have seen some really neat 12 days of Christmas posts. And along the way, I got inspired to put together the “12 Days of Cotton.” Seemed like a fun thing to do. I wrote it down last week and am just getting it to the blog. I hope you […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video) June 28, 2015
- It’s Time for an Ice Cream Cone! And Show from Turkey (Video) June 27, 2015
- Is it safe to travel in Turkey, esp, as a woman traveling alone? June 25, 2015
- Racism, History, My Family and Looking Deeper June 24, 2015
- Finding Peace & Quiet in Cappadocia’s Red Valley (Video) June 21, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video): […] of my daydreams about going to Cappadoci...
- It's Time for an Ice Cream Cone Show from Turkey (Video): […] to get some sun. Add to that it is Natio...
- Janice Person: Cool! Thanks for adding a team I hadn't thought o...
- Ibrahim Khan: Hi Ms.Person, I must say I am very surprised at h...
- grtgrace: Shockers of Wichita State...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- I really do enjoy walking around the campus at work. Caught this between meetings. https://t.co/MplwZmH7wC
about 43 mins ago
- Hey @agchat.... I hear @shondarenea is interested in getting involved in the chats. Got tips for her as a newbie? #agchat
about 2 hours ago
- JP REWIND Favorite Snack Food for Movie or TV Night http://t.co/on8ppjlKuc #agawareness #agriculture #food #foodfarm
about 22 hours ago