I wanted to share some photos from my visit with Ray Prock of Ray-Lin Dairy this fall. I still need to post some of the things I learned but the cheese keeps coming to mind — afterall, we went to a restaurant on the site where Ray & other dairy farmers deliver their milk. AND […]
Tag Archives | Dairy Farm
I have to tell you that my visit to Ray-Lin Dairy recently was shaped a lot by Ray’s son, 11-year-old Bryson (remember him from the Flat Stanley series?). It was the weekend so Bryson wasn’t at school. He was at home so he was having what sounded like a bit of a typical day in […]
When I headed West for work a few weeks ago, I was thrilled to find out I could take a bit of extra time and visit a couple of friendly farmers in addition to the meetings I needed to attend. With the number of farmers in California that I consider friends, I had to figure […]
- I am LOVING the Olympics…. Who’s with me? August 11, 2016
- The Texas Dryland Cotton Crop Looks Good This Year VIDEO October 5, 2016
- Top 5 Memphis Foods to Eat for 901 Day & Any Other Day! September 1, 2016
- Whether it is 901 Rocks or #901Rocks, it is Lots of Fun September 10, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today January 21, 2017
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration January 19, 2017
- What do farmers do in the winter? January 4, 2017
- My New, New Year’s Tradition — Creating a Memory Jar December 31, 2016
- Finding Awesome Amidst a Crazy Travel Day December 23, 2016
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] think that the decisions we make about h...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] Through all of that I have been able to ...
- DebbieLB @ KidsCowsandGrass.com: Wow! What a great opportunity! My mom and dad atte...
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration | a colorful adventure: […] I could swing it all. The prep got real ...
- Why I Grow GE Crops - Food Dialogues: […] the case of glyphosate (Roundup) resista...