I wanted to share some photos from my visit with Ray Prock of Ray-Lin Dairy this fall. I still need to post some of the things I learned but the cheese keeps coming to mind — afterall, we went to a restaurant on the site where Ray & other dairy farmers deliver their milk. AND […]
Tag Archives | Dairy Farm
I have to tell you that my visit to Ray-Lin Dairy recently was shaped a lot by Ray’s son, 11-year-old Bryson (remember him from the Flat Stanley series?). It was the weekend so Bryson wasn’t at school. He was at home so he was having what sounded like a bit of a typical day in […]
When I headed West for work a few weeks ago, I was thrilled to find out I could take a bit of extra time and visit a couple of friendly farmers in addition to the meetings I needed to attend. With the number of farmers in California that I consider friends, I had to figure […]
- Celebrating November by Giving 30 Days of Thanks October 31, 2013
- Why Shouldn’t I Say Merry Christmas? Happy Holidays Isn’t the Same! December 5, 2013
- Facing An Identity Crisis Head On March 12, 2014
- Remembering Miss Dot (Dot Hester) The Way She Deserves to be Remembered March 2, 2014
- If Monsanto is evil, what’s that say about me? About dialogue? February 10, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: The Olympics, Ozzie Smith, Old Court House, Oshie, & The Ozarks April 21, 2014
- Mind Reeling After Blog Review on #BlogChat April 20, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: Niche, Nelly & Norton Grapes April 19, 2014
- Committing to a Blog Refresh & Getting the Help of Friends April 19, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: McDonnell Douglas, Museum of Transportation, Metrolink, & Magic House April 17, 2014
- Collin Kromke: Just testing out your comments for the #blogchat r...
- stldenise: I like your font on the header, but it gets jumble...
- Remembering Norman Borlaug and Looking to the Future - a colorful adventure: […] would have been Borlaug’s birthday...
- Cella Delsing: This information is amazing. I have to do a proje...
- Janice Person: Thanks Linda. I hope you are lucky enough to have ...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!