I wanted to share some photos from my visit with Ray Prock of Ray-Lin Dairy this fall. I still need to post some of the things I learned but the cheese keeps coming to mind — afterall, we went to a restaurant on the site where Ray & other dairy farmers deliver their milk. AND […]
Tag Archives | Dairy Farm
I have to tell you that my visit to Ray-Lin Dairy recently was shaped a lot by Ray’s son, 11-year-old Bryson (remember him from the Flat Stanley series?). It was the weekend so Bryson wasn’t at school. He was at home so he was having what sounded like a bit of a typical day in […]
When I headed West for work a few weeks ago, I was thrilled to find out I could take a bit of extra time and visit a couple of friendly farmers in addition to the meetings I needed to attend. With the number of farmers in California that I consider friends, I had to figure […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Lessons Learned on My Spirograph December 27, 2014
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Taking a Walk on The Udder Side (Farms A to Z) April 24, 2015
- Passion is Clear with The Deere Milkmaid & The Farmed Life (Farms A to Z) April 23, 2015
- Stauffer Dairy, Scott Farms & SlowMoneyFarm Show Range of Farms (Farm A to Z) April 22, 2015
- Things You Should Know About Ranching in Montana & Ray-Lin Dairy (Farm A to Z) April 21, 2015
- Getting to Know Quiet Owl Farm (Farm A to Z) April 20, 2015
- Janice Person: You know I will always gladly have you in any seri...
- Ryan Goodman: Thanks for including me in the A to Z this year, J...
- Taking a Walk on The Udder Side (Farms A to Z): […] If our bother being fro the Volunteer St...
- Cavs: Its always a great thing going back to the farm. a...
- mtrohrich: The sunflowers turn from east facing to southern f...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter