I wanted to share some photos from my visit with Ray Prock of Ray-Lin Dairy this fall. I still need to post some of the things I learned but the cheese keeps coming to mind — afterall, we went to a restaurant on the site where Ray & other dairy farmers deliver their milk. AND [...]
Tag Archives | Dairy Farm
I have to tell you that my visit to Ray-Lin Dairy recently was shaped a lot by Ray’s son, 11-year-old Bryson (remember him from the Flat Stanley series?). It was the weekend so Bryson wasn’t at school. He was at home so he was having what sounded like a bit of a typical day in [...]
When I headed West for work a few weeks ago, I was thrilled to find out I could take a bit of extra time and visit a couple of friendly farmers in addition to the meetings I needed to attend. With the number of farmers in California that I consider friends, I had to figure [...]
- G is for GMOs — What are GMOs & Why Do Farmers Plant GMO Crops? April 8, 2013
- A is for Agriculture — an A to Z Series about Agriculture April 1, 2013
- Cotton Gin in Kansas Made Me Pump My Brakes February 19, 2013
- E is for Elevator — an A to Z Series about Agriculture April 5, 2013
- Stereotype Busters And A Need to Vent March 1, 2013
- Hearing “I Would Never Live in Tornado Alley” & Wondering June 10, 2013
- What’s your favorite cheese? & Some of My Cheese-Related Travel June 8, 2013
- A New Image to go with the History of Japanese Internment June 3, 2013
- Trying Out CrossFit For a Change of Pace With Fitness June 1, 2013
- Observing Memorial Day at Memphis National Cemetery May 27, 2013
- Pam Gray: Hi Janice, I was just thinking of you and though...
- Mike: Janice- great post. I am going to be near Anderso...
- awastell: Chris, this is such a great reply to Kylee's ques...
- Janice Person: Seriously... you and I are so on the same page her...
- Ellen: People think Chicago weather is crazy. Especially ...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!