Remembering how exciting it is to have a new experience like riding in a convertible can be a true joy. That’s the rush of excitement I had today as I took a girlfriend’s daughters out today!
Tag Archives | drive
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- X Marks the Spot… The Spot for The X-Farms (Farms A to Z) April 28, 2015
- Teaching the Next Generation on Walker & Wilson Farms (Farm A to Z) April 27, 2015
- How Many Farmers Named Val Do You Know? (Farms A to Z) April 25, 2015
- Taking a Walk on The Udder Side (Farms A to Z) April 24, 2015
- Passion is Clear with The Deere Milkmaid & The Farmed Life (Farms A to Z) April 23, 2015
- paintthetownag: Nice! I was wondering who was going to be in the ...
- X Marks the Spot... The Spot for The X-Farms (Farms A to Z): […] Active Farm Blogs […]...
- UPDATED: PET LOST AND FOUND WAYNE COUNTY | Friends of Wayne County Animals (NC): […] NC Meat Mom Delivers Grass-Fed Beef [...
- Teaching the Next Generation on Walker & Wilson Farms: […] Cotton 101: A Country Girl’s First Far...
- Teaching the Next Generation on Walker & Wilson Farms: […] Cool Chicks Cruising Cotton in a Convert...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
In my #atozchallenge I still haven't found an X-Farm! Ideas? #linkinprofile #ontheblog
teaching the next generation about the environment, equipment, plants and more #ontheblog #linkinprofile
as much as I #travel some may think I get tired of the view... I love looking out the window though. Great time to think about who lives in an area, what they do, etc. And sometimes you just soak up the scenery!
The pilot for my @Southwest flight decided he wanted to say hello. #travel #bayareabound
Landed in #Denver 25 minutes early, at the gate at scheduled arrival. So much for that dream of a leisurely connection #travel #runJPrun
Had a great day with the #ILFarmFamilies moms in from #CHI.
iWork with awesome people. #ilovemyjob #ilfarmfamilies
Checking out some #corn in the greenhouses #ilovemyjob #ilfarmfamilies
With heavy insect pressure, the difference is pretty clear @monsantoco #ilovemyjob
These people came ready to ask questions & take notes. Touring @monsantoco with @ILFarmFamilies
So strange coming to the #STL airport without luggage! Am meeting #citymoms from #CHI #ilovemyjob
The marching band parade is really something!