Remembering how exciting it is to have a new experience like riding in a convertible can be a true joy. That’s the rush of excitement I had today as I took a girlfriend’s daughters out today!
Tag Archives | drive
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Lessons Learned on My Spirograph December 27, 2014
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid aka Without My Friends I’d Still Be Stuck! October 21, 2014
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: Saint Louis Zoo! March 29, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: YMCA of Greater St. Louis March 27, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: St. Francis Xavier College Church March 23, 2015
- Janice Person: I have some great friends from Brazil, some still ...
- Wendy Dewar Hughes: I grew up on a farm and now live in a farming comm...
- Kenia Cris (@kenia_cris): Janice! I adore the idea of introducing farmers. I...
- Janice Person: There are lots of free things to do here... most o...
- Janice Person: So nice to meet you! Hope you have a great year. I...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 cotton guest daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
This morning the phone rang & when I answered it, the guy asked if big poppa was there, next time I got in the car, turned the radio on this happened. Coincidence? I don't think so! #bigpoppa #notoriousBIG
Started a new series #ontheblog. Farms, farmers & farm blogs from A to Z #linkinprofile #farm
Facing a real dilemma today #topdownday #music #firstworldproblems
Mom got a good view of the mall as we flew out.... Love that @southwest lets you pick seats cause pairing that with experience on flight paths rocks! #dcwithmom
Love that our last @uber driver in #dc had gobstoppers to share! #dcwithmom
In the midst of my DC posts, the letter Z in my #STL series.... you guessed... it was the St. Louis Zoo! #directlinkinprofile
Love the Jefferson Memorial... So poignant given some of the issues we face now #dcwithmom
The south lawn #dcwithmom
One of the most moving war memorials IMHO #dcwithmom
The Lincoln Memorial #dcwithmom
Checking out the national mall #dcwithmom
Hearing a bit of the "I have a dream" speech here is very moving