Not sure how many times in my life I said I get to “take a ride on the Reading Railroad.” But when my sister and I were in England we did just that. We were staying in Reading and we hopped on the railroad there a couple of times! We had a great time and […]
Tag Archives | England
In December my sister and I had a chance for a girl’s trip to England. One day while she was at work, I spent the afternoon at Windsor Castle, the weekend home Queen Elizabeth visits so often. When I arrived in town I asked a tour officer what all I should take in and it […]
I had one heckuva flight over to England for my vacation in December. We had lots of problems, delays for mechanical and then they thought they had it fixed. We took off and an hour or so out, we turned back for Atlanta due to mechanical issues. We were met by ambulances, fire trucks and […]
I’m putting this together quickly just hours after getting back from a great week of vacation in England with my sister Cheryl! While a week is hardly time to see all the things we would have liked or all the places people recommended, we had an incredible time and I am still in awe of […]
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- Top 5 Memphis Foods to Eat for 901 Day & Any Other Day! September 1, 2016
- Whether it is 901 Rocks or #901Rocks, it is Lots of Fun September 10, 2016
- The First Bad Winter Weather Took Me Sideways A Bit December 17, 2016
- The Texas Dryland Cotton Crop Looks Good This Year VIDEO October 5, 2016
- If asked, what does cotton feel like? How would you answer? February 18, 2017
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today January 21, 2017
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration January 19, 2017
- What do farmers do in the winter? January 4, 2017
- My New, New Year’s Tradition — Creating a Memory Jar December 31, 2016
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] think that the decisions we make about h...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] Through all of that I have been able to ...
- DebbieLB @ KidsCowsandGrass.com: Wow! What a great opportunity! My mom and dad atte...
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration | a colorful adventure: […] I could swing it all. The prep got real ...
- Why I Grow GE Crops - Food Dialogues: […] the case of glyphosate (Roundup) resista...