Recently I had a chance to go back to Oklahoma and visit some college friends. We were just wanting to hang out, catch up on what’s been happening and, I must confess, eat well. We certainly did that! Visiting with my girlfriend Shawna, it seems that you can go far and wide to get really […]
Tag Archives | Enid
I decided to pull together some photos from back in the day when I went to college at Phillips University in Enid, OK. Lots of great friends who I’m still in touch with and a few I’ve not heard from in quite a while. And it has me thinking. I chose to go to college […]
This weekend, I finally pulled together thoughts I had for a blog post about the Cherokee Strip land run. It was the kind of post I wanted to try and do right, because the inspiration for me was Tibbie Shades. He was a great person and a teacher. As I wandered through the internet looking […]
What comes to mind when you hear the phrase Cherokee Strip? If you have spent time in northwest Oklahoma, you probably come up with the right answer but my guess is a lot of Americans have never heard of the Cherokee Strip. I got my first lessons on it when I went to Phillips University, […]
- Celebrating November by Giving 30 Days of Thanks October 31, 2013
- My Biotech Weekend — I Met Julie from Sleuth 4 Health June 27, 2013
- An Example of the Benefit from #BlogChat & Go To List of BlogChatters October 6, 2013
- Google Glass On The Farm? Extreme AgNerds Scout Cotton October 29, 2013
- My Blog Community Totally Rocks! Here’s Who & Why July 23, 2013
- Why Shouldn’t I Say Merry Christmas? Happy Holidays Isn’t the Same! December 5, 2013
- My Visit to an Organic Dairy — Wordless Wednesday December 4, 2013
- Thankful for an INCREDIBLE Thanksgiving Weekend! December 1, 2013
- Thankful for Discoveries & Inventions November 30, 2013
- Thankful for So Many Friends Who Join in My Love of Farming November 28, 2013
- Ginger Love… I mean redhead I don’t want to make anyone mad….lol | Life Never Slows Down (EVER): […] Thankful to Be A Redhead! You Can Call M...
- deanie2013: Our country was founded on freedoms and one of tho...
- Kurt Lawton: Amen, sister. I couldn't agree more. Have a fabu...
- Doug Meister: Proud to call you my friend and sure that the earl...
- patrick weseman: I think that we need to do what is good for you. ...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!