Each year, millions of Americans take a little time to celebrate Earth Day on April 22 (last year I captured a lot of things various friends had on tap for Earth Day). This year (2012), Earth Day is on Sunday so I wonder if there would be differences in how it will be observed or […]
Tag Archives | environment
As I went through a few files from my days in Mississippi, I came across a photo that I knew I would need to share for National Ag Day. The photo was an awareness piece done in March 2007 and showcased the rising world population as well as ag day. It was a fun play […]
Today, April 22 is Earth Day! Earth Day has been around a long time, in fact, I can’t remember a year without it. I had to look and see how it got started (one site I think did the history well was the EPA). I read several websites and realized that the earliest years of my […]
I continue to be amazed at the impact some time on a farm can do — for kids AND grownups! Tonight a friend I grew up spending parts of my summers with left me another point of evidence to this fact. She simply said “I thought of you today, when my son, David, won First […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Lessons Learned on My Spirograph December 27, 2014
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Taking a Walk on The Udder Side (Farms A to Z) April 24, 2015
- Passion is Clear with The Deere Milkmaid & The Farmed Life (Farms A to Z) April 23, 2015
- Stauffer Dairy, Scott Farms & SlowMoneyFarm Show Range of Farms (Farm A to Z) April 22, 2015
- Things You Should Know About Ranching in Montana & Ray-Lin Dairy (Farm A to Z) April 21, 2015
- Getting to Know Quiet Owl Farm (Farm A to Z) April 20, 2015
- Janice Person: You know I will always gladly have you in any seri...
- Ryan Goodman: Thanks for including me in the A to Z this year, J...
- Taking a Walk on The Udder Side (Farms A to Z): […] If our bother being fro the Volunteer St...
- Cavs: Its always a great thing going back to the farm. a...
- mtrohrich: The sunflowers turn from east facing to southern f...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter