Each year, millions of Americans take a little time to celebrate Earth Day on April 22 (last year I captured a lot of things various friends had on tap for Earth Day). This year (2012), Earth Day is on Sunday so I wonder if there would be differences in how it will be observed or […]
Tag Archives | environment
As I went through a few files from my days in Mississippi, I came across a photo that I knew I would need to share for National Ag Day. The photo was an awareness piece done in March 2007 and showcased the rising world population as well as ag day. It was a fun play […]
Today, April 22 is Earth Day! Earth Day has been around a long time, in fact, I can’t remember a year without it. I had to look and see how it got started (one site I think did the history well was the EPA). I read several websites and realized that the earliest years of my […]
I continue to be amazed at the impact some time on a farm can do — for kids AND grownups! Tonight a friend I grew up spending parts of my summers with left me another point of evidence to this fact. She simply said “I thought of you today, when my son, David, won First […]
- Facing An Identity Crisis Head On March 12, 2014
- Remembering Miss Dot (Dot Hester) The Way She Deserves to be Remembered March 2, 2014
- If Monsanto is evil, what’s that say about me? About dialogue? February 10, 2014
- It’s Not All Rainbows & Unicorns with Mommy Bloggers May 5, 2014
- Have you heard it’s National FFA Week? February 18, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: Q is for the Queeny Family and Queeny Park! July 12, 2014
- 250 Birthday Cakes Celebrating St. Louis’ 250th Birthday VIDEO July 9, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: Peabody Opera House, Pizza, Pork Steaks & more July 4, 2014
- The Independence Day We Should All Want #NoKidHungry July 1, 2014
- Ann Charles: Yes I prefer the natural fibers they are more comf...
- Janice Person: It is getting scarce for a couple of reason if you...
- Farmer's Market Season Arrives in St. Louis - Arch City Homes: […] I had good intentions this summer, and h...
- Charlieann: brill..I have seen it growing in the Mississippi,...
- Why Do Farmers Check Fields...? | Prairie CalifornianPrairie Californian: […] T is for Tillage – Understanding &...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!