Each year, millions of Americans take a little time to celebrate Earth Day on April 22 (last year I captured a lot of things various friends had on tap for Earth Day). This year (2012), Earth Day is on Sunday so I wonder if there would be differences in how it will be observed or […]
Tag Archives | environment
As I went through a few files from my days in Mississippi, I came across a photo that I knew I would need to share for National Ag Day. The photo was an awareness piece done in March 2007 and showcased the rising world population as well as ag day. It was a fun play […]
Today, April 22 is Earth Day! Earth Day has been around a long time, in fact, I can’t remember a year without it. I had to look and see how it got started (one site I think did the history well was the EPA). I read several websites and realized that the earliest years of my […]
I continue to be amazed at the impact some time on a farm can do — for kids AND grownups! Tonight a friend I grew up spending parts of my summers with left me another point of evidence to this fact. She simply said “I thought of you today, when my son, David, won First […]
- Celebrating November by Giving 30 Days of Thanks October 31, 2013
- My Biotech Weekend — I Met Julie from Sleuth 4 Health June 27, 2013
- An Example of the Benefit from #BlogChat & Go To List of BlogChatters October 6, 2013
- Google Glass On The Farm? Extreme AgNerds Scout Cotton October 29, 2013
- My Blog Community Totally Rocks! Here’s Who & Why July 23, 2013
- Why Shouldn’t I Say Merry Christmas? Happy Holidays Isn’t the Same! December 5, 2013
- My Visit to an Organic Dairy — Wordless Wednesday December 4, 2013
- Thankful for an INCREDIBLE Thanksgiving Weekend! December 1, 2013
- Thankful for Discoveries & Inventions November 30, 2013
- Thankful for So Many Friends Who Join in My Love of Farming November 28, 2013
- Ginger Love… I mean redhead I don’t want to make anyone mad….lol | Life Never Slows Down (EVER): […] Thankful to Be A Redhead! You Can Call M...
- deanie2013: Our country was founded on freedoms and one of tho...
- Kurt Lawton: Amen, sister. I couldn't agree more. Have a fabu...
- Doug Meister: Proud to call you my friend and sure that the earl...
- patrick weseman: I think that we need to do what is good for you. ...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!