Tonight, after I drove through freezing rain to get home, I just settled in on the sofa to relax before eating dinner. The fact that people who work with livestock on America’s family farms were getting a chance to speak to animal abuse and undercover videos. Kay Johnson Smith of the Animal Ag Alliance was […]
Tag Archives | Factory farming
- 25 Years of Love, A Month of Marriage, My View of Gay Marriage September 26, 2015
- Bad things happen in threes? What happens in fives? VIDEO July 7, 2015
- The Cubicle Chick and Me Talk OJ Simpson (VIDEO) June 11, 2015
- A Q&A About Hot Air Balloon Rides August 3, 2015
- Remembering 1970s Halloween Celebrations November 1, 2015
- My 50th Birthday was So Memorable! Helicopter VIDEO November 24, 2015
- Visiting All 50 States by the Time I am 50! DONE! November 23, 2015
- When Seeing All 50 States Sounded Out of Reach November 22, 2015
- A Heart-Stopping Midnight Visit to Denny’s November 21, 2015
- How did you work before e-mail? The Pre-Internet Office November 20, 2015
- Janice Person: Thanks Kim. I have to say the full video has a lot...
- Janice Person: Thanks! Appreciate your stopping by!...
- Janice Person: Thanks! It was a great one!...
- kimrlang: Awesome video and pictures! Early in my radio care...
- My 50th Birthday was Certainly Memorable! Helicopter VIDEO: […] you may have seen yesterday, I traveled ...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
Thought you might like to see a set video... Love these peeps!
We played human food ball tonight! It is hysterical! #family #thanksgiving
How my family does #thanksgiving! #foodfordays #family
Hanging out with @andrewholmes.official
Missing @babalou83 & @abw1432 but having a great time too!
Love this place! #thanksgiving
The rec hall looks great as do my peeps! #thanksgiving
Sweetest birthday gift I can recall. Months ago the lady who helps me keep my house clean accidentally broke a small tea bag holder. She left a nice note saying she was sorry & would be glad to replace it..... Problem was it was irreplaceable since my grandmom had made it for me and I couldn't find a chip. At least I thought it was irreplaceable. Leslie gave me one she had since she had a couple. #sosweet #priceless #family #thanksgiving #therealspiritofgiving #optout
Reading up on horses to see if she can get Comanche in check next summer
Chuk's splitting wood :)
Made it to my #happyplace! So good to see dear ones tonight!
#Jealous of headphones with ears! #peoplewatching #firstclassupgrade
- We played human food ball tonight! It is hysterical! #family #thanksgiving https://t.co/KnRpDHh2UM https://t.co/xVTE6fOLax
about 4 hours ago
- Hanging out with @andrewholmes.official https://t.co/LTYLF2Qrtv https://t.co/5ljtq43kg5
about 5 hours ago
- Missing @babalou83 & @abw1432 but having a great time too! https://t.co/lGX8OlQMej https://t.co/zj3gqbTdKj
about 11 hours ago
- Love this place! #thanksgiving https://t.co/2NNhhYIgj4 https://t.co/YhmUKHRIgj
about 13 hours ago
- The rec hall looks great as do my peeps! #thanksgiving https://t.co/ndhQWXnhIo https://t.co/es6LmlbTdt
about 13 hours ago