First week’s poll results about favorite foods eaten at state and county fairs. Old favorites & unique foods too!
Tag Archives | fair food
The state fair, a local county fair…. it’s amazing to me how different the pictures in my mind are now from what they used to be. I grew up a city girl and although I do remember where the livestock area was at my local fair (the Mid-South Fair which has moved locations recently), I […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Caring & Understanding on Two Z Dairy Farms (Farms A to Z) April 30, 2015
- Mr. Ray Young, The Farmer Who Won My Heart (Farms A to Z) April 29, 2015
- X Marks the Spot… The Spot for The X-Farms (Farms A to Z) April 28, 2015
- Teaching the Next Generation on Walker & Wilson Farms (Farm A to Z) April 27, 2015
- How Many Farmers Named Val Do You Know? (Farms A to Z) April 25, 2015
- Jing Chai: Hi, I'm Jing, a student from China. I've written...
- Janice Person: Yeah, that was really strange. Living in St. Louis...
- Janice Person: Agreed! Springtime is the perfect time to start th...
- Angel Rodriguez: Wow, those are a lot, a lot of farms! Nice thing t...
- Keisha R: This IS perfect considering last week Whole Foods ...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter