A couple of months ago, I saw one of these photos posted in one of the Facebook groups for farmers that I am in. I asked at the time that I be able to put it on my blog (since I love cotton so much). The photographer — family farmer Sue Leggett from North Carolina […]
Tag Archives | family farm
Greg, Nathan and Kendal have done it again! The guys who brought us “I’m Farming and I Grow It” bring us a parody of Gangnam Style that covers the family farm and agriculture! The song “Farmer Style” is good fun and I can actually understand the lyrics! They are so witty with the words and […]
Although I previously posted some photos I took the morning I visited Brent & Brooke Boersma on their family’s almond farm, I was holding out on you guys. I apologize for it. And I didn’t even realize I had held onto this so long til I looked for the video. Yes, once again, I’m getting […]
Did you know that September is National Rice Month? Well I was reminded when I got an email about a Delta high school student, Kevin Muzzi, who is teaching first and second grade kids about rice production. You see, Kevin’s family farms rice in Bolivar County, Mississippi, a place I called home for more than […]
One of the best parts of travel is getting to taste local specialties. That was certainly what I had in mind recently when I found myself hungry for breakfast in Michigan and looking at these! But I had to pause and ask the cashier what she thought of the cherry muffins. She immediately said “They […]
- I am LOVING the Olympics…. Who’s with me? August 11, 2016
- Quick & Easy Blackberry Cobbler Recipe (How-To Video) June 19, 2016
- My Mom’s Career Taught Us Lots of Life Lessons June 26, 2016
- In Search of the Perfect Tomato July 5, 2016
- Top 5 Memphis Foods to Eat for 901 Day & Any Other Day! September 1, 2016
- A Once-in-a-Lifetime Opera Experience in Prague December 5, 2016
- Things to Consider if You Are Buying a New Travel Backpack November 30, 2016
- How I Ended Up in Budapest for My Birthday (Video) November 27, 2016
- That Time I Was in a Chinese GMO Documentary Video November 11, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- Janice Person: Very cool! You may want to make sure you have some...
- Judy: Hey JP, Wish I had found your blog sooner and do...
- : Thanks so much for all you do. We have a group sta...
- How I Ended Up in Budapest for My Birthday (Video) | a colorful adventure: […] and frequently find myself embarking on ...
- sandra cook: i love it !..hearsd about you a while back,but slo...