A couple of months ago, I saw one of these photos posted in one of the Facebook groups for farmers that I am in. I asked at the time that I be able to put it on my blog (since I love cotton so much). The photographer — family farmer Sue Leggett from North Carolina […]
Tag Archives | family farm
Greg, Nathan and Kendal have done it again! The guys who brought us “I’m Farming and I Grow It” bring us a parody of Gangnam Style that covers the family farm and agriculture! The song “Farmer Style” is good fun and I can actually understand the lyrics! They are so witty with the words and […]
Although I previously posted some photos I took the morning I visited Brent & Brooke Boersma on their family’s almond farm, I was holding out on you guys. I apologize for it. And I didn’t even realize I had held onto this so long til I looked for the video. Yes, once again, I’m getting […]
Did you know that September is National Rice Month? Well I was reminded when I got an email about a Delta high school student, Kevin Muzzi, who is teaching first and second grade kids about rice production. You see, Kevin’s family farms rice in Bolivar County, Mississippi, a place I called home for more than […]
One of the best parts of travel is getting to taste local specialties. That was certainly what I had in mind recently when I found myself hungry for breakfast in Michigan and looking at these! But I had to pause and ask the cashier what she thought of the cherry muffins. She immediately said “They […]
- Celebrating November by Giving 30 Days of Thanks October 31, 2013
- My Biotech Weekend — I Met Julie from Sleuth 4 Health June 27, 2013
- An Example of the Benefit from #BlogChat & Go To List of BlogChatters October 6, 2013
- Google Glass On The Farm? Extreme AgNerds Scout Cotton October 29, 2013
- My Blog Community Totally Rocks! Here’s Who & Why July 23, 2013
- Why Shouldn’t I Say Merry Christmas? Happy Holidays Isn’t the Same! December 5, 2013
- My Visit to an Organic Dairy — Wordless Wednesday December 4, 2013
- Thankful for an INCREDIBLE Thanksgiving Weekend! December 1, 2013
- Thankful for Discoveries & Inventions November 30, 2013
- Thankful for So Many Friends Who Join in My Love of Farming November 28, 2013
- Ginger Love… I mean redhead I don’t want to make anyone mad….lol | Life Never Slows Down (EVER): […] Thankful to Be A Redhead! You Can Call M...
- deanie2013: Our country was founded on freedoms and one of tho...
- Kurt Lawton: Amen, sister. I couldn't agree more. Have a fabu...
- Doug Meister: Proud to call you my friend and sure that the earl...
- patrick weseman: I think that we need to do what is good for you. ...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!