An analysis of who is engaged on my Facebook page from the standpoints of geographical distribution and original connectivity points. Doing this analysis will be useful as I continue to build my personal blog and my online network.
Tag Archives | family
this photo for Wordless Wednesday is part of the #foodthanks effort organized by the AgChat Foundation.
Video closeup in a field of cotton and some of the bolls off the plant. Talking through the fiber & the plant’s use.
It’s Sunday night and usually I’m already getting my mind ready for work Monday if I’m not doing email and more. But tonight, I don’t need to get ready cause it is a three-day weekend! WOO HOO! Love Labor Day Weekend! This week’s blog poll represented the divergence from food polls and moved to the […]
You hear stories about it late summer or early fall every year. Parents and children are busily preparing for that first day of school. The first day of classes can be proceeded by a big move hundreds, even thousands of miles away. The stress this puts on the student and parents can be significant. This […]
Nothing like getting out in the field with a kid — whether they are from the city or farm. You suddenly realize how cool it is to know even the slightest things about farming. And luckily my nieces & nephews have always been up for a stop along the road and some ag education. Last […]
Okay, it’s Monday morning, I’m eating breakfast, checking some stuff on the web, watching the news — generally goofing off til I “go to work.” And I saw something that got me pumped up. And then I realized that most of my family would think this officially made me the biggest dork ever. It was […]
I’m lucky enough to have multiple choice at the holidays usually. The benefit of being single. All the moms & kids seem to be driver. I’m usually with family in one place or another although I sometimes also squeeze in vacation fun. This year the decision was to stay put. I love traveling to see […]
- The Texas Dryland Cotton Crop Looks Good This Year VIDEO October 5, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- The First Bad Winter Weather Took Me Sideways A Bit December 17, 2016
- A Small Contribution to Feeding the World this Week October 16, 2016
- How I Ended Up in Budapest for My Birthday (Video) November 27, 2016
- The Torture of a Middle Seat and So Much More March 9, 2017
- We Heard Her Scream “Help!” February 26, 2017
- If asked, what does cotton feel like? How would you answer? February 18, 2017
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today January 21, 2017
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration January 19, 2017
- Is Agribusiness getting serious about sustainability? – NREL CMS: […] online videos and social media outlets w...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] think that the decisions we make about h...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] Through all of that I have been able to ...
- DebbieLB @ KidsCowsandGrass.com: Wow! What a great opportunity! My mom and dad atte...
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration | a colorful adventure: […] I could swing it all. The prep got real ...