There aren’t many farms in my world that start with the letter I… maybe that is cause farmers tend to work with family members and others in their community and while it frequently involves independence, few farms would use words like that even in a blog. But “In Udder News” is the kind of play […]
Tag Archives | farm
Today you will get to meet a farm family here in my adopted home state that is really big on conservation as they grow corn, soybeans and wheat. A a farm in northeastern Washington that does things on a small scale. And one in Virginia that does some things like cotton on a big scale and […]
Another day of great women on the farm! I love it! The letter C gets us to Iowa, Wisconsin and my adopted home state of Missouri. I think you’ll enjoy getting to know all of these girls! Cristen Clark Cristen Clark and her family farm in Runnells, Iowa where they raise corn, soybeans, pork and […]
There are a few farms that I want to draw your attention to that start with the letter B, including a couple of farms you may have seen on the blog before. Love that this day has such diversity! Burgess Hill Farms Geoff and Jenny Burgess operate Burgess Hill Farms in Sterling, Kansas along with […]
I have two great women to feature today for the start of my A to Z Challenge! A Kansas Farm Mom Nicole Small, aka A Kansas Farm Mom, is a farmer I met thanks to social media and if I remember it right, I first met her in person in Hutchison, Kansas cause she’s from […]
The A to Z challenge is something I have enjoyed participating in previously. The challenge gets you to write a post for each letter of the alphabet in the month of April with just Sundays to rest. It is a challenge I have tried and though I have completed the alphabet on two different occasions, […]
When you head into Whole Foods or Ingles’ Markets to pick up some produce, you may be buying cabbage or broccoli that was grown on southwestern Virginia’s Cavin Farms. I had the chance to check out the farm on Sunday and wanted to share some of the photos of the produce operation here. Jonathan shows […]
In case you have missed it, the AgChat Foundation has an album of photos on its Facebook page. They are looking for the top 10 blog posts about agriculture this year. The blog posts in the set cover a wide range of topics, written by people in various parts of agriculture. I put the thumbnails […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Caring & Understanding on Two Z Dairy Farms (Farms A to Z) April 30, 2015
- Mr. Ray Young, The Farmer Who Won My Heart (Farms A to Z) April 29, 2015
- X Marks the Spot… The Spot for The X-Farms (Farms A to Z) April 28, 2015
- Teaching the Next Generation on Walker & Wilson Farms (Farm A to Z) April 27, 2015
- How Many Farmers Named Val Do You Know? (Farms A to Z) April 25, 2015
- Caring & Understanding on Two Z Dairy Farms (Farms A to Z): […] of you may have remembered my visit to a...
- Janice Person: how did I miss that? LOL...
- Mari Madlem: This one didn't count? https://m.facebook.com/the...
- paintthetownag: Nice! I was wondering who was going to be in the ...
- UPDATED: PET LOST AND FOUND WAYNE COUNTY | Friends of Wayne County Animals (NC): […] NC Meat Mom Delivers Grass-Fed Beef [...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter