Today we have two prairie-related farms to talk about… So let’s get right to it! Grand Prairie Farms I didn’t know that Grand Prairie Farms was the name of Katie Pratt’s family farm! How had I missed that? I know her through her blog Rural Route 2: Life & Times of an Illinois Farm Girl and some […]
Tag Archives | farmer
I went back and forth on whether I would write this post or get friends to…. Jared and Jillian Etress are young farmers who I met while they were in college dating. I remember when Jared planted his first cotton crop and I am still amazed he would trust me to help him gather information! […]
Another day of great women on the farm! I love it! The letter C gets us to Iowa, Wisconsin and my adopted home state of Missouri. I think you’ll enjoy getting to know all of these girls! Cristen Clark Cristen Clark and her family farm in Runnells, Iowa where they raise corn, soybeans, pork and […]
There are a few farms that I want to draw your attention to that start with the letter B, including a couple of farms you may have seen on the blog before. Love that this day has such diversity! Burgess Hill Farms Geoff and Jenny Burgess operate Burgess Hill Farms in Sterling, Kansas along with […]
I have two great women to feature today for the start of my A to Z Challenge! A Kansas Farm Mom Nicole Small, aka A Kansas Farm Mom, is a farmer I met thanks to social media and if I remember it right, I first met her in person in Hutchison, Kansas cause she’s from […]
Shark Tank… Although I don’t watch the show routinely, I have watched it a number of times and find it very interesting. But I will admit that rarely do I see a product being pitched there that I give a lot of long-term thought to. And not many of the product pitches I’ve seen have […]
Our goal for the “city girls on the farm” day was definitely to enjoy cotton harvest but on the way we saw something shiny and got distracted! The something shiny? Maybe you have already seen the photo and have already guessed. Spotting a Tractor These girls heads were turned by a John Deere! We saw […]
October is devoted to raising awareness in breast cancer. We see the NFL and Delta Airlines go pink to raise awareness but what can a cotton farmer do? How can you tell when a cotton farmer is committed to something? Well, the best examples are clear to the eye! October brings harvest time and modules are […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Lessons Learned on My Spirograph December 27, 2014
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Prairie Californian Loves Sunflowers & Wheat (Farm A to Z) April 18, 2015
- Oh, Oh, Oh…. Farms that Start with the Letter O (Farm A to Z) April 17, 2015
- NC Meat Mom Delivers Grass-Fed Beef April 16, 2015
- Mmmmmm Good Farm Blogs in Michigan & Minnesota April 15, 2015
- Love the Family Connections Shown in these L Farms (Farm A to Z) April 14, 2015
- Oh, Oh, Oh.... Farms that Start with O, Farm A to Z: […] Active Farm Blogs […]...
- Amy Sipes: That Amy is a good egg. I think it has something t...
- Janice Person: You are welcome! Thanks for making it so easy! ...
- Ashley K: Thank you so much for featuring me today along sid...
- Mmmmmm Good Farm Blogs in Michigan & Minnesota: […] Messy Kennedy is the name of the farm bl...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter