Tonight, after I drove through freezing rain to get home, I just settled in on the sofa to relax before eating dinner. The fact that people who work with livestock on America’s family farms were getting a chance to speak to animal abuse and undercover videos. Kay Johnson Smith of the Animal Ag Alliance was […]
Tag Archives | farmers and ranchers
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video) June 28, 2015
- It’s Time for an Ice Cream Cone! And Show from Turkey (Video) June 27, 2015
- Is it safe to travel in Turkey, esp, as a woman traveling alone? June 25, 2015
- Racism, History, My Family and Looking Deeper June 24, 2015
- Finding Peace & Quiet in Cappadocia’s Red Valley (Video) June 21, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video): […] of my daydreams about going to Cappadoci...
- It's Time for an Ice Cream Cone Show from Turkey (Video): […] to get some sun. Add to that it is Natio...
- Janice Person: Cool! Thanks for adding a team I hadn't thought o...
- Ibrahim Khan: Hi Ms.Person, I must say I am very surprised at h...
- grtgrace: Shockers of Wichita State...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
My mom just kicked some Skip-Bo butt
#theboy is wearing his "CAT the other white meat shirt" #carnivore
Playing cards with the #family #holidayweekendsrock #fivecrowns
This is becoming a really late breakfast but my goodness this is taking a while
Fun at the cards stadium last night... Saw more of a Ford Fusion than game though! Had fun despite the crappy weather!
Photo from earlier ... Always enjoy seeing Stan the Man
Seems like the game may be called due to hurricane #stl
Getting ready to catch my first @stlcards game of the season #overdue #stlcards #gocards
Still laughing about the pizza tonight. Somehow the waitress miskeyed it so meatballs & pepperoni became meatballs & pesto. So strange.
Yum! The smell alone made me gain 5 pounds! Thanks @insomniacookiesofficial
What an incredible experience! So glad I didn't let my fear of heights keep me from the flight! #ontheblog #linkinprofile #latergram
Decided to try conquering (or at least temporarily ignoring) my fear of heights for a hot air balloon ride while in #Cappadocia #Turkey #latergram story #ontheblog #linkinprofile
- My mom just kicked some Skip-Bo butt https://t.co/ki2PueEGNz
about 3 hours ago
- #theboy is wearing his "CAT the other white meat shirt" #carnivore https://t.co/OlB5TcKRS7
about 4 hours ago
- Playing cards with the #family #holidayweekendsrock #fivecrowns https://t.co/KQZDXFyr4n
about 4 hours ago
- This is becoming a really late breakfast but my goodness this is taking a while @ Bojangles' https://t.co/wXwj5dAKIY
about 8 hours ago
- JP REWIND Old Blue Takes the Top Spot on the Dairy http://t.co/gQVHHziZtN #agawareness #cotton #foodfarm #guestperspective
about 22 hours ago