Tonight, after I drove through freezing rain to get home, I just settled in on the sofa to relax before eating dinner. The fact that people who work with livestock on America’s family farms were getting a chance to speak to animal abuse and undercover videos. Kay Johnson Smith of the Animal Ag Alliance was […]
Tag Archives | farmers and ranchers
- 25 Years of Love, A Month of Marriage, My View of Gay Marriage September 26, 2015
- Bad things happen in threes? What happens in fives? VIDEO July 7, 2015
- The Cubicle Chick and Me Talk OJ Simpson (VIDEO) June 11, 2015
- A Q&A About Hot Air Balloon Rides August 3, 2015
- Remembering 1970s Halloween Celebrations November 1, 2015
- My 50th Birthday was So Memorable! Helicopter VIDEO November 24, 2015
- Visiting All 50 States by the Time I am 50! DONE! November 23, 2015
- When Seeing All 50 States Sounded Out of Reach November 22, 2015
- A Heart-Stopping Midnight Visit to Denny’s November 21, 2015
- How did you work before e-mail? The Pre-Internet Office November 20, 2015
- Janice Person: Thanks Kim. I have to say the full video has a lot...
- Janice Person: Thanks! Appreciate your stopping by!...
- Janice Person: Thanks! It was a great one!...
- kimrlang: Awesome video and pictures! Early in my radio care...
- My 50th Birthday was Certainly Memorable! Helicopter VIDEO: […] you may have seen yesterday, I traveled ...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
Why yes that girl does have a tail! #peoplewatching at airports is the best!
Just brought a little holiday magic to 2 employees at the #SLC airport.... they were ahead of me in line at @starbucks so I told the cashier to put all of ours together.... check's on me! Tried to get them to add snacks to the order but they declined. They did a #payitforward by leaving the team a big tip! #dogoodfeelgood
That amazing moment when you have Mexican for lunch with the Kerbys! #lovethesetwo #cottonrocks
Couldn't come to SLC without seeing Temple Square #utahgram
#Sunset was a few hours ago but is staying with me #utahgram
It was a wowser sort of day at #zionnationalpark #utahgram #travel
The sandwich is pretty good!
Not sure if I am going to get pie but I had to capture this tag line after seeing billboards on my drive. My sandwich comes on ho made bread. Catchy phrase but it does make me shake my head a bit.
#ontheblog today.... Video from my first helicopter flight #utahgram #linkinprofile
Loved the geology lessons today... Wish my college geology class was this interesting!
No hating on selfie sticks on a day like this!
You can actually see a glimpse of the rotor in Thais pic! #gobigorgohome
- Just brought a little holiday magic to 2 employees at the #SLC airport.... they were ahead… https://t.co/uQ1Zq6yC6Q https://t.co/NfqqMmsXFB
about 1 hour ago
- Thank you. @Delta at #SLC for having a skycap next to the rental car return! No crazy link for me today!
about 2 hours ago
- That amazing moment when you have Mexican for lunch with the Kerbys! #lovethesetwo #cotton… https://t.co/8rFOZ41Wbx https://t.co/ExFnajMu6H
about 3 hours ago
- #Sunset was a few hours ago but is staying with me #utahgram https://t.co/Rmadxb985L https://t.co/bFyrecu2r5
about 20 hours ago
- It was a wowser sort of day at #zionnationalpark #utahgram #travel https://t.co/rusdTv3NzQ https://t.co/PbAvHCi1ZK
about 20 hours ago