Tonight, after I drove through freezing rain to get home, I just settled in on the sofa to relax before eating dinner. The fact that people who work with livestock on America’s family farms were getting a chance to speak to animal abuse and undercover videos. Kay Johnson Smith of the Animal Ag Alliance was […]
Tag Archives | farmers and ranchers
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Fave Social Media & Questions About Work at Monsanto May 22, 2015
- Why The Loss of BB King Feels So Personal May 15, 2015
- Soaking Up the Sun and Tulips May 13, 2015
- The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift for Both Her & Me! May 9, 2015
- Caring & Understanding on Two Z Dairy Farms (Farms A to Z) April 30, 2015
- Val - Corn, Beans, Pigs and Kids: I have heard of Quora but have never really checke...
- Fave Social Media & Questions About Work at Monsanto: […] of times on my personal blog if you are ...
- Harold: It's salt to purify the dohyo. Dates back to Shin...
- UrbLife: This is so awesome that you spotlight farmers, par...
- UrbLife: Such a nice story, and memories you can share for ...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
Another #TBT as my niece stretches to her tippy toes to try & find #BBKing #ripbbking
My lunch today in the cafe powered by @guckenheimerusa #eatingbyexample #latergram
And a little later when he first started driving.... Super cool in shades & a minivan!
A #tbt to that first Christmas @the_real_hiro was with us & I got him a Keith Haring watch
As I watched #DavidLetterman tonight I remembered the 2 times I had a chance to watch a taping, many times walking past the Ed Sullivan Theater and laughing with him more times than I can count! #LovedLetterman #bestwishes
Love having an excuse to get up from my desk & walk across campus! It's a beautiful day!
At my keyboard at @monsantoco on a call & #eatingbyexample
Thanks @walkerfarms for reminding me one shoe can change a girl's life.... For some of us it is more of a Chuck than a Choo ;)
Something magical to have the arch welcome you home after a #roadtrip #STL #flyoverAmerica
Check it out! The dairy farm @lesaeclark & @milkingmaid call home!
Enjoyed a #KY #farm visit to break up my drive with smiles! Thanks @lesaeclark @milkingmaid & @raewagoner!
.@married2smoot loves acting stories out for an audience! #family
- JP REWIND Planking Fun for Wordless Wednesday http://t.co/GEJk6nc3jX #photo #popularculture
about 9 hours ago
- NEW POST: Interesting how @Quora gives me a chance to tell my work story http://t.co/im81lLmBT4 http://t.co/vEvXwMXrwz
about 11 hours ago
- JP REWIND How Cool Would it be if Cotton Could Repel Water and Sun? http://t.co/6pWXek1dgF #agawareness #agriculture #cotton #foodfarm
about 21 hours ago
- Another #TBT as my niece stretches to her tippy toes to try & find #BBKing #ripbbking https://t.co/dJOBs9C6NH
about 1 day ago
- JP REWIND Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z http://t.co/aiO1k1Vebz #agriculture
about 1 day ago