The A to Z challenge is something I have enjoyed participating in previously. The challenge gets you to write a post for each letter of the alphabet in the month of April with just Sundays to rest. It is a challenge I have tried and though I have completed the alphabet on two different occasions, […]
Tag Archives | farmers
Well, the headline may mislead you but I’m okay with that. The Christmas shopping help didn’t come in the form of carrying bags, picking out items, etc but as I started wrapping the gifts that were going to go under trees, I realized several of them started with a seed planted on a farm. […]
Several weeks ago I saw an article on the Cision blog that I had to flag for later. In the past few weeks, it has come across my mind many times. As we get closer to Father’s Day, I decided to take a few minutes and write a blog post about some of the thoughts […]
Recently I’ve noticed that bacon seems to be the meat generating a lot of buzz. Think about it, how many things can you think of that are better with a little bit of bacon? Scallops, shrimp, filets, burgers, eggs… I’ve even had bacon wrapped water chestnuts! Now, what makes bacon better? My only thoughts are […]
Two Saturdays in a row I’ve made the drive out to a town some of us affectionately known as Hooterville to see my farming friends Marjory & Bob. It wasn’t to see where the crop was — we’re so early in the early that most of the work is field prep and fertility. But it’s […]
I was thinking…. I’ve been doing a WHOLE LOTTA BLOGGING and some of you may have missed it! So, here are links to the blog posts I’ve written the last several days as a guest blogger during the American Farm Bureau Federation’s annual meeting. There have been lots of new experiences since so I’m sure […]
What an incredible experience with incredible people! I am sure that I will be energized for a while after the AgChat Foundation’s first training conference, tweeted as #ACFC10. Silly that I got referred to as a presenter because I was a learner in a big way! Granted I had a few tips that maybe others […]
Going to let the pictures tell the story. Forgot my camera part of the day and still got crazy numbers of pictures! Life is good! And I am tired but happy! If you missed the pre-show photos, you can catch them here. Help me with some of the names cause I have TOTALLY OVERLOADED MY […]
- 25 Years of Love, A Month of Marriage, My View of Gay Marriage September 26, 2015
- Remembering 1970s Halloween Celebrations November 1, 2015
- Visiting All 50 States by the Time I am 50! DONE! November 23, 2015
- Looking for Builders instead of Demolition Teams September 30, 2015
- Adding My Voice to the Discussion on Religion & Immigration December 8, 2015
- Welcoming the Year of the Monkey / Chinese New Year 2016 February 8, 2016
- A World of Change in Seven Years of Tweeting February 2, 2016
- Remembering My Most Terrifying Travel Experience February 1, 2016
- Cotton Bolls — What makes this one so small? January 27, 2016
- …But I Remember Putting It In a Safe Place January 25, 2016
- Brian: Love the cotton pics, Janice. Always fun to see cr...
- Janice Person: Testing....
- A Tale of Two Cotton Bolls -- What makes them look that way? : […] smaller than the bolls I see in cotton f...
- Tips for Dealing with a Major Snowstorm - a colorful adventure: […] Flights get cancelled quickly. Highways ...
- Tips for Dealing with a Major Snowstorm - a colorful adventure: […] some of the tips I have for dealing with...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- This day didn't go as planned but a bit of time in #Memphis with a stop at this place..... Who am I to complain?
- Wrote up a post about the #yearofthemonkey events in #stl #Ontheblog #linkinbio
- Ready for #memphis #bbq at @centralbbq with my peeps as we watch the Panthers in #superbowl50 #itsagoodday
- It's a day to #gored for heart health. Special shoutout to my girl @swaraimedia for all she's done for her personal heart health this year!
- Lovin' the cocktails at Lulu as I hear more about #lunarnewyearstl #yearofthemonkeystl #hosted
- Checking out the lychee martini #chinesenewyear
- Getting the lowdown on lunar new year #chinesenewyear
- It is a red banner day at @monsantoco since Roundup Ready Xtend is ready to go! #plant16
- Love that Jerry is sharing the honey from the beehives on campus with me!
- Decided to combine getting a #pedicure with prep for #superbowl50. Love that she did whisker-like touches for me! #carolinapanthers #keeppounding #gameprep
- There are some things you just can't shake.... Even though this happened YEARS ago, I felt my heart race a bit just writing the story. It's #Ontheblog #linkinbio #travel #traveler #traveldiaries #atl #atlanta #terrifyingtuesday #traveltuesday
- Fun getting @uncommonchick out for a #topdown drive #STL
- JP REWIND "Big Ag" Only Seems Faceless VIDEO https://t.co/UsMNjemdOG #socialmedia
about 6 hours ago
- For folks who wonder how farmers work with Monsanto (my employer) @thefarmerslife has a post you should read https://t.co/vhubX3s46M
about 8 hours ago
- Wondering what to do with Feb wknds? #STL Celebrate the #YearoftheMonkey https://t.co/g521QXMcod #LunarNewYearSTL https://t.co/PjUJdvzj9G
about 10 hours ago
- This day didn't go as planned but a bit of time in #Memphis with a stop at this place.....… https://t.co/kjsWG1bcB7 https://t.co/jrF3L2DJWA
about 11 hours ago
- NEW POST: #STL welcomes the #YearoftheMonkey with brews, food & dancing! https://t.co/ydOzxxxOuU #lunarnewyearstl
about 16 hours ago