The A to Z challenge is something I have enjoyed participating in previously. The challenge gets you to write a post for each letter of the alphabet in the month of April with just Sundays to rest. It is a challenge I have tried and though I have completed the alphabet on two different occasions, […]
Tag Archives | farmers
Well, the headline may mislead you but I’m okay with that. 🙂 The Christmas shopping help didn’t come in the form of carrying bags, picking out items, etc but as I started wrapping the gifts that were going to go under trees, I realized several of them started with a seed planted on a farm. […]
Several weeks ago I saw an article on the Cision blog that I had to flag for later. In the past few weeks, it has come across my mind many times. As we get closer to Father’s Day, I decided to take a few minutes and write a blog post about some of the thoughts […]
Recently I’ve noticed that bacon seems to be the meat generating a lot of buzz. Think about it, how many things can you think of that are better with a little bit of bacon? Scallops, shrimp, filets, burgers, eggs… I’ve even had bacon wrapped water chestnuts! Now, what makes bacon better? My only thoughts are […]
Two Saturdays in a row I’ve made the drive out to a town some of us affectionately known as Hooterville to see my farming friends Marjory & Bob. It wasn’t to see where the crop was — we’re so early in the early that most of the work is field prep and fertility. But it’s […]
I was thinking…. I’ve been doing a WHOLE LOTTA BLOGGING and some of you may have missed it! So, here are links to the blog posts I’ve written the last several days as a guest blogger during the American Farm Bureau Federation’s annual meeting. There have been lots of new experiences since so I’m sure […]
What an incredible experience with incredible people! I am sure that I will be energized for a while after the AgChat Foundation’s first training conference, tweeted as #ACFC10. Silly that I got referred to as a presenter because I was a learner in a big way! Granted I had a few tips that maybe others […]
Going to let the pictures tell the story. Forgot my camera part of the day and still got crazy numbers of pictures! Life is good! And I am tired but happy! If you missed the pre-show photos, you can catch them here. Help me with some of the names cause I have TOTALLY OVERLOADED MY […]
- I am LOVING the Olympics…. Who’s with me? August 11, 2016
- Quick & Easy Blackberry Cobbler Recipe (How-To Video) June 19, 2016
- My Mom’s Career Taught Us Lots of Life Lessons June 26, 2016
- In Search of the Perfect Tomato July 5, 2016
- Top 5 Memphis Foods to Eat for 901 Day & Any Other Day! September 1, 2016
- A Once-in-a-Lifetime Opera Experience in Prague December 5, 2016
- Things to Consider if You Are Buying a New Travel Backpack November 30, 2016
- How I Ended Up in Budapest for My Birthday (Video) November 27, 2016
- That Time I Was in a Chinese GMO Documentary Video November 11, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- Janice Person: Very cool! You may want to make sure you have some...
- Judy: Hey JP, Wish I had found your blog sooner and do...
- : Thanks so much for all you do. We have a group sta...
- How I Ended Up in Budapest for My Birthday (Video) | a colorful adventure: […] and frequently find myself embarking on ...
- sandra cook: i love it !..hearsd about you a while back,but slo...