The A to Z challenge is something I have enjoyed participating in previously. The challenge gets you to write a post for each letter of the alphabet in the month of April with just Sundays to rest. It is a challenge I have tried and though I have completed the alphabet on two different occasions, […]
Tag Archives | farmers
Well, the headline may mislead you but I’m okay with that. The Christmas shopping help didn’t come in the form of carrying bags, picking out items, etc but as I started wrapping the gifts that were going to go under trees, I realized several of them started with a seed planted on a farm. […]
Several weeks ago I saw an article on the Cision blog that I had to flag for later. In the past few weeks, it has come across my mind many times. As we get closer to Father’s Day, I decided to take a few minutes and write a blog post about some of the thoughts […]
Recently I’ve noticed that bacon seems to be the meat generating a lot of buzz. Think about it, how many things can you think of that are better with a little bit of bacon? Scallops, shrimp, filets, burgers, eggs… I’ve even had bacon wrapped water chestnuts! Now, what makes bacon better? My only thoughts are […]
Two Saturdays in a row I’ve made the drive out to a town some of us affectionately known as Hooterville to see my farming friends Marjory & Bob. It wasn’t to see where the crop was — we’re so early in the early that most of the work is field prep and fertility. But it’s […]
I was thinking…. I’ve been doing a WHOLE LOTTA BLOGGING and some of you may have missed it! So, here are links to the blog posts I’ve written the last several days as a guest blogger during the American Farm Bureau Federation’s annual meeting. There have been lots of new experiences since so I’m sure […]
What an incredible experience with incredible people! I am sure that I will be energized for a while after the AgChat Foundation’s first training conference, tweeted as #ACFC10. Silly that I got referred to as a presenter because I was a learner in a big way! Granted I had a few tips that maybe others […]
Going to let the pictures tell the story. Forgot my camera part of the day and still got crazy numbers of pictures! Life is good! And I am tired but happy! If you missed the pre-show photos, you can catch them here. Help me with some of the names cause I have TOTALLY OVERLOADED MY […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Lessons Learned on My Spirograph December 27, 2014
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid aka Without My Friends I’d Still Be Stuck! October 21, 2014
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: Saint Louis Zoo! March 29, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: YMCA of Greater St. Louis March 27, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: St. Francis Xavier College Church March 23, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: Washington University, World’s Fair & Westport March 22, 2015
- Janice Person: Thanks! I actually have friends who custom harvest...
- NebraskaWheatie: You can come visit a custom harvester this summer....
- Zully Hernandez: That looks like such a fun zoo. How great that it ...
- Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z: […] The first time I did it, I came relative...
- Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z: […] first time I did it, I came relatively c...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter