It is a hot topic in agriculture — lots of discussions about agriculture are being held online. One of the points that several have made clearly is agriculture’s messages are being communicated online and if farmers want to be part of the conversation, they need to be on the major social media networks. And while […]
Tag Archives | farmers
The blog I posted doing a roundup of what Mark and Debbie’s farms were like through the holidays as they cared for livestock caught the eye of my friend Elaine Shein. Elaine & I met through the American Agricultural Editors Association. She’s originally from Saskatchewan and knows a bit about blizzards and the daily dedication […]
My friend Nick started a twitter hashtag #onthefarm as a way to connect to the farm weekly. This week he thought he’d take a break and let me do the interview. I may want to steal the project from him totally now. 🙂 I had so incredibly much fun picking a topic, getting the folks […]
- The Texas Dryland Cotton Crop Looks Good This Year VIDEO October 5, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- The First Bad Winter Weather Took Me Sideways A Bit December 17, 2016
- A Small Contribution to Feeding the World this Week October 16, 2016
- How I Ended Up in Budapest for My Birthday (Video) November 27, 2016
- The Torture of a Middle Seat and So Much More March 9, 2017
- We Heard Her Scream “Help!” February 26, 2017
- If asked, what does cotton feel like? How would you answer? February 18, 2017
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today January 21, 2017
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration January 19, 2017
- Is Agribusiness getting serious about sustainability? – NREL CMS: […] online videos and social media outlets w...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] think that the decisions we make about h...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] Through all of that I have been able to ...
- DebbieLB @ KidsCowsandGrass.com: Wow! What a great opportunity! My mom and dad atte...
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration | a colorful adventure: […] I could swing it all. The prep got real ...