This is one of those posts that helps me think about the incredible range of farmers — Suzie Wilde met her farmer in the Chihuahan Desert and hasn’t looked back and Justine Kougl and her husband have been ranching in South Dakota but the recently decided to expand into Montana! Having been to both of those […]
Tag Archives | feature
Being a bit silly with that headline… what the H farms though is what we are talking about, several farms that have an H central to the farm name. The latest in the farm A to Z challenge. Today’s post highlights several farms, including a couple I visited in the past year but hadn’t gotten […]
I went back and forth on whether I would write this post or get friends to…. Jared and Jillian Etress are young farmers who I met while they were in college dating. I remember when Jared planted his first cotton crop and I am still amazed he would trust me to help him gather information! […]
Today you will get to meet a farm family here in my adopted home state that is really big on conservation as they grow corn, soybeans and wheat. A a farm in northeastern Washington that does things on a small scale. And one in Virginia that does some things like cotton on a big scale and […]
Another day of great women on the farm! I love it! The letter C gets us to Iowa, Wisconsin and my adopted home state of Missouri. I think you’ll enjoy getting to know all of these girls! Cristen Clark Cristen Clark and her family farm in Runnells, Iowa where they raise corn, soybeans, pork and […]
The A to Z challenge is something I have enjoyed participating in previously. The challenge gets you to write a post for each letter of the alphabet in the month of April with just Sundays to rest. It is a challenge I have tried and though I have completed the alphabet on two different occasions, […]
There are lots of places to go in St. Louis that start with the letter W so it was a bit hard to decide which few things to focus on, but I knew immediately which one would take first billing — Washington University. Washington University I will confess to not knowing much about Washington University […]
Going to Austin’s South by Southwest (SXSW) is one of those things that gets added to people’s bucket list now and then. Although for most people, the things that stand out are the pop culture moments in film and music, I have long wanted to go and participate in the discussions about social media and […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Lessons Learned on My Spirograph December 27, 2014
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Prairie Californian Loves Sunflowers & Wheat (Farm A to Z) April 18, 2015
- Oh, Oh, Oh…. Farms that Start with the Letter O (Farm A to Z) April 17, 2015
- NC Meat Mom Delivers Grass-Fed Beef April 16, 2015
- Mmmmmm Good Farm Blogs in Michigan & Minnesota April 15, 2015
- Love the Family Connections Shown in these L Farms (Farm A to Z) April 14, 2015
- Oh, Oh, Oh.... Farms that Start with O, Farm A to Z: […] Active Farm Blogs […]...
- Amy Sipes: That Amy is a good egg. I think it has something t...
- Janice Person: You are welcome! Thanks for making it so easy! ...
- Ashley K: Thank you so much for featuring me today along sid...
- Mmmmmm Good Farm Blogs in Michigan & Minnesota: […] Messy Kennedy is the name of the farm bl...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter