Knowing how much I love really yummy food, it should surprise no one that I am leading N with a local restaurant fave. Niche Niche is the first of the Gerard Craft restaurants I went to. I still remember the night when I had dinner with Ellen, Grant, Mike & Ray at Niche. And without […]
Tag Archives | feature
For the past few months I have been thinking about how to refresh my blog some. I talked to a really great developer & designer a couple of months ago and started putting together notes of what I might want her to do. I can’t tell yet whether it is a blog redesign or a […]
Weeks ago I saw a promo for Showtime’s new “Years of Living Dangerously” and knew I had to watch it. Then last week I went through the DVR menu to find the show and be sure the series was set. Then Sunday night I was glued to the TV as the show aired, featuring three […]
St. Louis A to Z: John Goodman, Joplin House, Jefferson Barracks, Jewel Box & the Jefferson National Expansion
With a star on the Delmar Loop’s walk of fame and a role in one of my favorite movies (The Big Lebowski), John Goodman has earned a prominent spot on my St. Louis A to Z. John Goodman I think John Goodman is probably one of those American actors that lots of people would like […]
I had been sure that H would be for The Hill, St. Louis’ Italian section of town. It is awesome and will certainly be covered here, but I decided to put a different H at the start of this list. H is for hockey. Hockey It may seem weird that I’d feature hockey. Afterall. I […]
It was no question for me what I’d write about with the letter “F” but obviously I am a little delayed. I let the size of the topic overwhelm me a little. While there are a few things that start with F that I think should be pointed out for St. Louis, Forest Park overshadows […]
One of my nearby places definitely deserves to take the lead in the “D” category! Delmar Loop When I was looking for a neighborhood I would call my own, I had friends in St. Louis showing me around before I even had a realtor. I have to admit, the Delmar Loop grabbed me and helped […]
- Celebrating November by Giving 30 Days of Thanks October 31, 2013
- Why Shouldn’t I Say Merry Christmas? Happy Holidays Isn’t the Same! December 5, 2013
- Facing An Identity Crisis Head On March 12, 2014
- Remembering Miss Dot (Dot Hester) The Way She Deserves to be Remembered March 2, 2014
- If Monsanto is evil, what’s that say about me? About dialogue? February 10, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: The Olympics, Ozzie Smith, Old Court House, Oshie, & The Ozarks April 21, 2014
- Mind Reeling After Blog Review on #BlogChat April 20, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: Niche, Nelly & Norton Grapes April 19, 2014
- Committing to a Blog Refresh & Getting the Help of Friends April 19, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: McDonnell Douglas, Museum of Transportation, Metrolink, & Magic House April 17, 2014
- Collin Kromke: Just testing out your comments for the #blogchat r...
- stldenise: I like your font on the header, but it gets jumble...
- Remembering Norman Borlaug and Looking to the Future - a colorful adventure: […] would have been Borlaug’s birthday...
- Cella Delsing: This information is amazing. I have to do a proje...
- Janice Person: Thanks Linda. I hope you are lucky enough to have ...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!