While I was browsing BlogHer.com (so pumped that I will be at the conference next week), I stumbled on a post that made me look. The title? No, Really! Show Us Your Selfie! I decided to give it a look. There was a collection of selfies by the writer (Jenna Hatfield) and her family/friends and then the piece […]
Tag Archives | feature
When I started the A to Z about St. Louis months ago, I have to admit to thinking it would be a challenge to find places, people or things to go with some letters. And although Q can be challenging for some projects, I knew immediately what I would be posting about…. And yet, Queeny Park […]
I haven’t done a Wordless Wednesday post in a while but decided this was a great opportunity… well at least an almost wordless Wednesday post. In the past 4 days, my sister & brother-in-law were in town. While they were here, we spent time seeing some of the sites locally. First place we went — […]
I am hereby sucking it up and finishing the series on St. Louis from A to Z. The series was to be completed in April and I was delayed a bit here and there but had been doing ok — I got to O on the 21st instead of the 18th it was supposed to […]
As Americans, we tend to think of the Fourth of July and Independence Day as synonymous. But we also know that gaining one’s independence is a pivotal point for individuals — think about how various people you know have celebrated their independence whether that was from a university program they worked hard to complete or […]
Yeah, I feel sure you weren’t expecting that title on this blog or in your feed, but I have shared my love of the World Cup here before. Reality is I do have a passion for the World Cup. I can remember watching various World Cups for years…. Finally four years ago, I decided I […]
I sort of feel like maybe I need to confess some things in order to get past them. They’ve been going on for a while now and I’ve been trying to just smile and move on. That’s just not seeming to work somehow and today’s reality checks — TWO OF THEM — put me about […]
A couple of years ago, I spent almost two weeks out west just rambling around, visiting friends, etc. I flew into Portland, Oregon and started my trek south until I flew home from Fresno, California. I called it my Oregon-California Roadtrip. I was sharing some of the trip as I went, but I was learning […]
- Facing An Identity Crisis Head On March 12, 2014
- Remembering Miss Dot (Dot Hester) The Way She Deserves to be Remembered March 2, 2014
- If Monsanto is evil, what’s that say about me? About dialogue? February 10, 2014
- It’s Not All Rainbows & Unicorns with Mommy Bloggers May 5, 2014
- Have you heard it’s National FFA Week? February 18, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: Q is for the Queeny Family and Queeny Park! July 12, 2014
- 250 Birthday Cakes Celebrating St. Louis’ 250th Birthday VIDEO July 9, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: Peabody Opera House, Pizza, Pork Steaks & more July 4, 2014
- The Independence Day We Should All Want #NoKidHungry July 1, 2014
- Ann Charles: Yes I prefer the natural fibers they are more comf...
- Janice Person: It is getting scarce for a couple of reason if you...
- Farmer's Market Season Arrives in St. Louis - Arch City Homes: […] I had good intentions this summer, and h...
- Charlieann: brill..I have seen it growing in the Mississippi,...
- Why Do Farmers Check Fields...? | Prairie CalifornianPrairie Californian: […] T is for Tillage – Understanding &...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!