Auburn, AL (377 miles from home) Hi Jake and Ms. Rorie’s Class, Flat Stanley came to visit me in Auburn right before Auburn University played in the BCS National Championship Football game. He wanted to take his picture with the tickets to the game before we had to get on a plane to fly to […]
Tag Archives | Flat Stanley
Moorhead, Minnesota (1,411 miles from home) Flat Stanley sure was a long way from home visiting up here with me in Minnesota. We’re next to the Red River in the Red River Valley and the land around here – both in Minnesota and North Dakota since we’re near the state lines – is some of the […]
State College, Pennsylvania (544 miles from home) Hey Jake! Your Flat Stanley came to visit us at Pennsylvania State University (you can see him in the photo here with our legendary football coach Joe Paterno who we sometimes call JoePa). While we love our Penn State sports teams, our students also have a chance to […]
DATELINE: Memphis, Tennessee Airport (644 miles from home), flying to Atlanta, Georgia (327 air miles from Memphis) Hey Jake, You know how much I travel for work? Well, I had a great trip recently and got to take Flat Stanley along! It was so much fun traveling with him and I got some special opportunities […]
Cullowhee, North Carolina (192 miles from home) Jake and Ms. Rorie’s second grade class, I’m so happy my brother sent Flat Stanley to visit me at my college. I go to Western Carolina University in the mountains of North Carolina. First, Flat Stanley made a new friend, Mel, and chatted in the UC which is the […]
Nacogdoches, Texas (964 miles from home) A trip to a ranch means a lot of time outside helping with chores! That means a lot of photos of what Flat Stanley was doing while he visited MJ Brahmans in Nacogdoches, Texas. We’re putting the photos in a slide show and some along with the explanations so […]
DATELINE: Memphis, Tennessee (644 miles from home) Welcome to Memphis, TN Ms. Rorie’s Class and Jake! Flat Stanley came to visit me in Memphis, where I am going to college to be a teacher. We went to a bunch of places here in Memphis and I really enjoyed showing Stanley around my new town. I just […]
My nephew’s Flat Stanley went on so many adventures we had to plot them on a map! Fifteen states seeing life in the city as well as several farms!
- Learning About Bees & Conquering Fear (Video) June 19, 2017
- How is Hurricane Harvey Impacting Texas Cotton Farmers? August 27, 2017
- Sometimes Father’s Day Means Memories Instead of Presents June 17, 2017
- Be That Aunt or Uncle…. Not Just to Your Siblings’ Kids July 26, 2017
- Tips for Surviving the Extreme Heat & Humidity July 20, 2017
- Human Foosball Makes for an Awesome Family Game Night December 9, 2017
- Holiday Gifts Straight from the Farm! November 14, 2017
- Join Me in Showing a Love of Cotton with an Online Shop September 24, 2017
- It’s Been a Long Time Coming — JPlovesCOTTON Has a Logo! September 23, 2017
- An Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe for Instant Pot September 16, 2017
- Anjanette Shadley: Hilarious!!!...
- Janice Person: Sorry, Not sure what you mean. The last post where...
- sterrywoods: Last post was 11 months ago?...
- Podcast 001 - Janice Person on GMO Conversations – Beef Runner: […] her as @JPlovescotton on Twitter, Instag...
- Holiday Gifts Straight from the Farm! | JP loves COTTON & more: […] will definitely be a guide that has uniq...
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!