When I wrote about a nephew’s Flat Stanley project a week or two ago, I wasn’t really sure what to expect. I hoped a couple of the folks I’d gotten to know through social media would help Jake learn more about their homes, farms, cities, etc. I am still stunned by the reception Flat Stanley […]
Tag Archives | Flat Stanley
What we do for the kids in our lives! This is one of mine…. my nephew Jake… cute kid huh? And he’s holding one of those paper dolls — a Flat Stanley — that so many kids color as part of their classwork in elementary school. And like all those moms, dads, aunts, uncles and […]
- The Texas Dryland Cotton Crop Looks Good This Year VIDEO October 5, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- The First Bad Winter Weather Took Me Sideways A Bit December 17, 2016
- A Small Contribution to Feeding the World this Week October 16, 2016
- How I Ended Up in Budapest for My Birthday (Video) November 27, 2016
- The Torture of a Middle Seat and So Much More March 9, 2017
- We Heard Her Scream “Help!” February 26, 2017
- If asked, what does cotton feel like? How would you answer? February 18, 2017
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today January 21, 2017
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration January 19, 2017
- Is Agribusiness getting serious about sustainability? – NREL CMS: […] online videos and social media outlets w...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] think that the decisions we make about h...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] Through all of that I have been able to ...
- DebbieLB @ KidsCowsandGrass.com: Wow! What a great opportunity! My mom and dad atte...
- That Time I Attended the Presidential Inauguration | a colorful adventure: […] I could swing it all. The prep got real ...