My friend and one of great patience, John Blue asked me the question “can people eat cottonseed?” some time ago. I’ve meant to write the blog post a number of times. But I kept dragging my feet. I think now maybe it was because there since there isn’t a simple yes or no answer. Its […]
Tag Archives | Food and Drug Administration
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video) June 28, 2015
- It’s Time for an Ice Cream Cone! And Show from Turkey (Video) June 27, 2015
- Is it safe to travel in Turkey, esp, as a woman traveling alone? June 25, 2015
- Racism, History, My Family and Looking Deeper June 24, 2015
- Finding Peace & Quiet in Cappadocia’s Red Valley (Video) June 21, 2015
- Scared of Heights Taking Hot Air Balloon Flights (Video): […] of my daydreams about going to Cappadoci...
- It's Time for an Ice Cream Cone Show from Turkey (Video): […] to get some sun. Add to that it is Natio...
- Janice Person: Cool! Thanks for adding a team I hadn't thought o...
- Ibrahim Khan: Hi Ms.Person, I must say I am very surprised at h...
- grtgrace: Shockers of Wichita State...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
Photo from earlier ... Always enjoy seeing Stan the Man
Seems like the game may be called due to hurricane #stl
Getting ready to catch my first @stlcards game of the season #overdue #stlcards #gocards
Still laughing about the pizza tonight. Somehow the waitress miskeyed it so meatballs & pepperoni became meatballs & pesto. So strange.
Yum! The smell alone made me gain 5 pounds! Thanks @insomniacookiesofficial
What an incredible experience! So glad I didn't let my fear of heights keep me from the flight! #ontheblog #linkinprofile #latergram
Decided to try conquering (or at least temporarily ignoring) my fear of heights for a hot air balloon ride while in #Cappadocia #Turkey #latergram story #ontheblog #linkinprofile
Just another exciting day in #STL #stlwx making me take cover
The photo bomb that made Piper & me smile!
Not sure how I missed posting this yesterday! So fun seeing my peeps #latergram
Was so fun to see the ice cream cone shows in Istanbul! #travel #turkey #ontheblog #linkinprofile
Smores makes this child crazy happy
- Photo from earlier ... Always enjoy seeing Stan the Man https://t.co/npITjDQQDD
about 2 hours ago
- JP REWIND Prairie Californian Loves Sunflowers & Wheat (Farm A to Z) http://t.co/2F1fkIMXRm #agriculture
about 3 hours ago
- Seems like the game may be called due to hurricane #stl https://t.co/WrLWkwX4o7
about 4 hours ago
- Getting ready to catch my first stlcards game of the season #overdue #stlcards #gocards https://t.co/pUHJNDsKbR
about 5 hours ago
- Love that @alarmclockwars is on sweet corn watch! http://t.co/uZ9o8H2xnm #makinmehungry #ilovemyjob
about 15 hours ago