This weekend I hosted an open house to let friends in St. Louis know I was mostly unpacked, organized and I’m totally excited about having friends over. I spent time Friday evening doing some grocery shopping and prepping some dishes and Saturday morning I got the rest of my prep and cooking done. As I […]
Tag Archives | FoodThanks
The last couple of years, I’ve enjoyed being part of the AgChat Foundation’s efforts to draw more attention to giving thanks for something we have daily — food. As these efforts got underway, I took time to reflect on what I give thanks for when it comes to my plate. And I looked back at […]
What are your Thanksgiving traditions? My family has some incredible traditions and yet we’ve also built in a lot of flexibility! We had a great holiday with several holiday traditions at our table this year: Collection of family and/or friends My mom’s cornbread & biscuit dressing Mom’s fresh cranberry salad Grandmom’s ambrosia (I made it) […]
Thanksgiving. The word elicits images of food, family, friends and fun, particularly laughter with my family & friends. Growing up in Memphis, in a regular city family, when we would give thanks, a myriad of things enters. We gave thanks for the people around the table and those who were far away, our abundance away […]
this photo for Wordless Wednesday is part of the #foodthanks effort organized by the AgChat Foundation.
When you talk to farmers, the connections to their land and ancestors is almost always brought into the discussion. Images of their forefathers and foremothers using their hands or primitive tools to shape the land into something that would bear fruit. There is a pride in knowing your family’s heritage includes work that brings thing […]
- 25 Years of Love, A Month of Marriage, My View of Gay Marriage September 26, 2015
- Bad things happen in threes? What happens in fives? VIDEO July 7, 2015
- The Cubicle Chick and Me Talk OJ Simpson (VIDEO) June 11, 2015
- A Q&A About Hot Air Balloon Rides August 3, 2015
- Remembering 1970s Halloween Celebrations November 1, 2015
- My 50th Birthday was So Memorable! Helicopter VIDEO November 24, 2015
- Visiting All 50 States by the Time I am 50! DONE! November 23, 2015
- When Seeing All 50 States Sounded Out of Reach November 22, 2015
- A Heart-Stopping Midnight Visit to Denny’s November 21, 2015
- How did you work before e-mail? The Pre-Internet Office November 20, 2015
- Janice Person: Thanks Kim. I have to say the full video has a lot...
- Janice Person: Thanks! Appreciate your stopping by!...
- Janice Person: Thanks! It was a great one!...
- kimrlang: Awesome video and pictures! Early in my radio care...
- My 50th Birthday was Certainly Memorable! Helicopter VIDEO: […] you may have seen yesterday, I traveled ...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- It only takes a spark to get a fire going, and soon all those around... https://t.co/Jj1Gr7Ke2J https://t.co/Z4sBvekPpO
about 2 hours ago
- JP REWIND A Custom-Painted Truck Sharing the Love of Cotton https://t.co/pomJuoFZzr #cotton #popularculture
about 2 hours ago
- Snapped a photo of the misty view of camp just before dinner! https://t.co/TSyt5ULqyO https://t.co/Eeqpq8V36L
about 3 hours ago
- Love that Jake is willing to lend a hand on the dishes! https://t.co/tzSGSrDmpA https://t.co/SXfP7V4CTJ
about 3 hours ago
- Still working on the tower for the bell! https://t.co/LQZJaakpzE https://t.co/2SOk3ug2Ts
about 10 hours ago