I’m lucky enough to have multiple choice at the holidays usually. The benefit of being single. All the moms & kids seem to be driver. I’m usually with family in one place or another although I sometimes also squeeze in vacation fun. This year the decision was to stay put. I love traveling to see […]
Tag Archives | ham
- 25 Years of Love, A Month of Marriage, My View of Gay Marriage September 26, 2015
- Bad things happen in threes? What happens in fives? VIDEO July 7, 2015
- The Cubicle Chick and Me Talk OJ Simpson (VIDEO) June 11, 2015
- A Q&A About Hot Air Balloon Rides August 3, 2015
- Remembering 1970s Halloween Celebrations November 1, 2015
- My 50th Birthday was So Memorable! Helicopter VIDEO November 24, 2015
- Visiting All 50 States by the Time I am 50! DONE! November 23, 2015
- When Seeing All 50 States Sounded Out of Reach November 22, 2015
- A Heart-Stopping Midnight Visit to Denny’s November 21, 2015
- How did you work before e-mail? The Pre-Internet Office November 20, 2015
- Janice Person: Thanks Kim. I have to say the full video has a lot...
- Janice Person: Thanks! Appreciate your stopping by!...
- Janice Person: Thanks! It was a great one!...
- kimrlang: Awesome video and pictures! Early in my radio care...
- My 50th Birthday was Certainly Memorable! Helicopter VIDEO: […] you may have seen yesterday, I traveled ...
agriculture A to Z ag blog cattle Christmas cotton Cotton 101 daily blogging dairy education facebook family farm farm a to z farmer farmers feature fiber Flat Stanley flood food harvest health livestock Memphis Mississippi Mississippi River Missouri Monsanto Oklahoma OR-CA Roadtrip plant social media St. Louis St. Louis A to Z St. Louis Missouri SubFeature Texas thankafarmer Thanksgiving travel twitter United States video Wordless Wednesday
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
#Sunset was a few hours ago but is staying with me #utahgram
It was a wowser sort of day at #zionnationalpark #utahgram #travel
The sandwich is pretty good!
Not sure if I am going to get pie but I had to capture this tag line after seeing billboards on my drive. My sandwich comes on ho made bread. Catchy phrase but it does make me shake my head a bit.
#ontheblog today.... Video from my first helicopter flight #utahgram #linkinprofile
Loved the geology lessons today... Wish my college geology class was this interesting!
No hating on selfie sticks on a day like this!
You can actually see a glimpse of the rotor in Thais pic! #gobigorgohome
Loved my first helicopter ride!
INCREDIBLE morning taking an hour helicopter flight through Bryce Canyon! #big50 #gobigorgohome #brycecanyon #utahgram #utah #lifeisgood #liveyoung
Love that I have vivid memories attached to all 50 of the states... It's #ontheblog with the #linkinprofile. Thoughts about that as I celebrate my 50th birthday. You'll see later I'm definitely in #gobigorgohome mode for my #birthday #travel #thebig50
Checking out the maternity pen #moo #farmkids #farmlife #utahgram
- #Sunset was a few hours ago but is staying with me #utahgram https://t.co/Rmadxb985L https://t.co/bFyrecu2r5
about 13 hours ago
- It was a wowser sort of day at #zionnationalpark #utahgram #travel https://t.co/rusdTv3NzQ https://t.co/PbAvHCi1ZK
about 13 hours ago
- The sandwich is pretty good! https://t.co/Hcq8e7FWaq https://t.co/dKWBHa8Tco
about 21 hours ago
- Not sure if I am going to get pie but I had to capture this tag line after seeing billboar… https://t.co/tkMqYK90AY https://t.co/k4hP4LP3sZ
about 21 hours ago
- #ontheblog today.... Video from my first helicopter flight #utahgram #linkinprofile https://t.co/bVCznUENaM https://t.co/sXk1P9Hzbv
about 23 hours ago