A few people suggested I write about hay today, including my dear friend Mona who left the most encouraging comment on the post for G is for GMO. The reason it means so much is for Mona and I, it took a little time for us to find common ground. We could have easily decided […]
Tag Archives | hay
As I wrote the headline for this post, I wondered if people would think I was overstating things but as I reread the prompter for this post, I feel certain the person who contacted me truly is desperate for good ideas. She was searching the internet for help and found my blog post on how […]
It happens to me everywhere I go, no matter what I mean to do. Somehow, the very presence of farms draws my attention from anything else. My first visit to agricultural production in the Mediterranean was by car with a dear friend who was showing me around Turkey. The bazillion questions I asked him and […]
I’m very lucky to have excuses to get out and see the countryside fairly frequently. It’s almost addicting when it’s harvest or planting time…. or on any really nice day there is a crop in the field! This week the drive back to Memphis from St. Louis found me stopping on the road and grabbing […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Get to Know About Burgess Hill, the Boersmas & Bowers Farms (Farm A to Z) April 2, 2015
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- Fave Social Media & Questions About Work at Monsanto May 22, 2015
- Why The Loss of BB King Feels So Personal May 15, 2015
- Soaking Up the Sun and Tulips May 13, 2015
- The Perfect Mother’s Day Gift for Both Her & Me! May 9, 2015
- Caring & Understanding on Two Z Dairy Farms (Farms A to Z) April 30, 2015
- Alicia Schmitt: Oh this makes me excited! I'm going to have to ch...
- Val - Corn, Beans, Pigs and Kids: I have heard of Quora but have never really checke...
- Fave Social Media & Questions About Work at Monsanto: […] of times on my personal blog if you are ...
- Harold: It's salt to purify the dohyo. Dates back to Shin...
- UrbLife: This is so awesome that you spotlight farmers, par...
Past posts on:
JPlovesCOTTON on Instagram
- JP REWIND What is the Tanabata Festival? Thoughts From a First-Time Attendee http://t.co/e169Sxe4qN #travel
about 9 hours ago
- JP REWIND Getting My Bearings on The Philippines Central Plains http://t.co/ZRHBdMpKt1 #agriculture #foodfarm #fruitsveg #travel
about 21 hours ago
- Some days you do more than you thought possible and love every minute of it. Today is one of those for me! #happyweekend #lifeisgood
about 1 day ago
- JP REWIND Just a Farmer, Plain and Simple http://t.co/jiJjtW76QE #socialmedia
about 1 day ago
- JP REWIND S is for Seed -- It All Starts with a Seed http://t.co/TAPiS0lUB9 #agawareness #foodfarm
about 2 days ago