I have been playing with the holiday WordSwag app and came up with a couple of graphics that showcased the true meaning of Christmas. They also proved fairly popular on my Facebook and Instagram feeds so I wanted to share them here as Christmas wishes for you. Hopefully I’ll get some other holiday pictures together […]
Tag Archives | holiday
I know my 30 days of thanks posts were to have ended yesterday, but I was traveling the last several days and had such crummy wireless service that it was really easy to stay offline for the most part (though if you look at my instagram stream you will see I had to share photos!) […]
Earlier this week, I wrote about looking back across 2012 and thinking about the coming year. One thing I decided to do was a 365 project — these are projects various people do over the years where they take a photo everyday and compile them. It seemed like a nice way to capture what 2013 […]
I don’t make New Year’s resolutions very often but this year, I thought it would be good for me to share what I’m resolving to do because I know some of you will hold me accountable!. New Year’s resolutions have sort of become the butt of jokes and it leads lots of psychologists to really […]
Just over a week ago, my sister and I made the trip to London from Liverpool. We had reservations at a hotel right at Heathrow and since I had an early flight home, we decided to get a bite of dinner at the hotel restaurant and call it a night. Once we got to our […]
My mom rarely gets all four kids in one place — with the four of us living in four states, its just a lot of negotiating to get everyone, much less spouses, mom’s grandkids and her great grands in one place. But this was our big Thanksgiving and we had almost everyone there so I […]
I have another guest post giving #FoodThanks! This one is from Heather, a college friend that I kept in loose touch with til I started spending more time in St. Louis. Since then, we’ve had several chances to spend a bit of time together. She and I had some journalism classes together and even worked […]
The last couple of years, I’ve enjoyed being part of the AgChat Foundation’s efforts to draw more attention to giving thanks for something we have daily — food. As these efforts got underway, I took time to reflect on what I give thanks for when it comes to my plate. And I looked back at […]
- First-Time to Speak at SXSW and Haters Get My Mic Time March 19, 2015
- Lessons Learned on My Spirograph December 27, 2014
- I am Janice Person and I am St. Louis #WeAreSTL Video November 26, 2014
- Top 6 Tips for Flying on Snow Days February 15, 2015
- Sometimes I Do Something Stupid, Something Real Stupid aka Without My Friends I’d Still Be Stuck! October 21, 2014
- Meeting A Kansas Farm Mom & An Accidental Farm Wife (Farm A to Z) March 31, 2015
- Challenging Myself Again! Farms, Farmers & Farm Blogs From A to Z March 31, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: Saint Louis Zoo! March 29, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: YMCA of Greater St. Louis March 27, 2015
- St. Louis A to Z: St. Francis Xavier College Church March 23, 2015
- Janice Person: There are lots of free things to do here... most o...
- Janice Person: So nice to meet you! Hope you have a great year. I...
- Janice Person: Thanks! I really am enjoying it too!...
- Janice Person: Love that freshness so close to being picked too! ...
- Danielle L. Zecher: I really admire farmers, and I love being able to ...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter