The idea for this poll came to me because of a rather poignant comment by a reader. The comment, like so many other things I’ve read and heard in the past year, gave me reason to pause and consider things a bit differently. I have always loved meat. And while I’ve pointed out my granddad […]
Tag Archives | HSUS
- It’s Not All Rainbows & Unicorns with Mommy Bloggers May 5, 2014
- The Face of Liver Transplant is Different Today August 10, 2014
- After the Ferguson, Missouri Riot, I Made My First Trip There August 11, 2014
- Where do you stand on Selfies? Backer or Backlash? July 19, 2014
- Young Cotton Plants & 2014 Cotton Planting Progress to Date May 19, 2014
- What cotton harvest problems can farmers have when it rains? October 19, 2014
- Enjoying A Quick Trip to Lancaster County, Pennsylvania September 24, 2014
- What You Should Know About Cotton in September September 21, 2014
- St. Louis A to Z: The St. Louis Rams and Running September 14, 2014
- Ice Buckets, Kindness, Ferguson & Education August 23, 2014
- Janice Person: Thanks Justin! Glad you found it of interest. I ha...
- Janice Person: I know right? If it isn't one thing it's another...
- Cotton Boll Conspiracy: I hadn't considered the cotton seeds starting to ...
- What cotton harvest problems come from rain? VIDEO: […] can put a weight issue at play making co...
- Justin Bartholomay: Janice, very interesting! I've always been intere...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!