Those of you who have read the blog frequently may remember a few birthdays I have had. I try to make them truly memorable and frequently find myself embarking on an adventure of one sort or another. Last year was seeing my 50th state from a helicopter, the year before I went to the White […]
Tag Archives | international travel
International travel and planning for it is so exciting. Choosing countries and cities to go to. Thinking about the new cultures you’ll get to know and new people to meet. The break from your day-to-day routine. And so much more. With all of that, passports are frequently an afterthought for those of us who have […]
This week I saw a photo a friend posted. Nice picture of his wife. The friend I’ve known since third grade. She was smiling while having a grownup dinner (with three kids, including two with special needs, this isn’t as common as my friends deserve, but it surely is enjoyed when it happens. The intriguing […]
- The Texas Dryland Cotton Crop Looks Good This Year VIDEO October 5, 2016
- Capturing the Light of Cotton Fields at Sunset — Photo Post October 23, 2016
- The First Bad Winter Weather Took Me Sideways A Bit December 17, 2016
- A Small Contribution to Feeding the World this Week October 16, 2016
- How I Ended Up in Budapest for My Birthday (Video) November 27, 2016
- What You Should Know Before Buying Sheets March 25, 2017
- The Torture of a Middle Seat and So Much More March 9, 2017
- We Heard Her Scream “Help!” February 26, 2017
- If asked, what does cotton feel like? How would you answer? February 18, 2017
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today January 21, 2017
- What You Should Know Before Buying Sheets | a colorful adventure: […] cotton 101 […]...
- Is Agribusiness getting serious about sustainability? – NREL CMS: […] online videos and social media outlets w...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] think that the decisions we make about h...
- Why I Marched in St. Louis Today | a colorful adventure: […] Through all of that I have been able to ...
- DebbieLB @ KidsCowsandGrass.com: Wow! What a great opportunity! My mom and dad atte...