Those of you who have read the blog frequently may remember a few birthdays I have had. I try to make them truly memorable and frequently find myself embarking on an adventure of one sort or another. Last year was seeing my 50th state from a helicopter, the year before I went to the White […]
Tag Archives | international travel
International travel and planning for it is so exciting. Choosing countries and cities to go to. Thinking about the new cultures you’ll get to know and new people to meet. The break from your day-to-day routine. And so much more. With all of that, passports are frequently an afterthought for those of us who have […]
This week I saw a photo a friend posted. Nice picture of his wife. The friend I’ve known since third grade. She was smiling while having a grownup dinner (with three kids, including two with special needs, this isn’t as common as my friends deserve, but it surely is enjoyed when it happens. The intriguing […]
- Learning About Bees & Conquering Fear (Video) June 19, 2017
- How is Hurricane Harvey Impacting Texas Cotton Farmers? August 27, 2017
- Sometimes Father’s Day Means Memories Instead of Presents June 17, 2017
- Be That Aunt or Uncle…. Not Just to Your Siblings’ Kids July 26, 2017
- Tips for Surviving the Extreme Heat & Humidity July 20, 2017
- Human Foosball Makes for an Awesome Family Game Night December 9, 2017
- Holiday Gifts Straight from the Farm! November 14, 2017
- Join Me in Showing a Love of Cotton with an Online Shop September 24, 2017
- It’s Been a Long Time Coming — JPlovesCOTTON Has a Logo! September 23, 2017
- An Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe for Instant Pot September 16, 2017
- Janice Person: Sorry, Not sure what you mean. The last post where...
- sterrywoods: Last post was 11 months ago?...
- Podcast 001 - Janice Person on GMO Conversations – Beef Runner: […] her as @JPlovescotton on Twitter, Instag...
- Holiday Gifts Straight from the Farm! | JP loves COTTON & more: […] will definitely be a guide that has uniq...
- Holiday Gifts Straight from the Farm! | JP loves COTTON & more: […] things show farm love, especially for co...
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!