Feeding cattle properly is a very important part of keeping them healthy. Like with people, diseases can be treated and prevented through proper nutrition. Cows have a very unique microbial population in their stomach that allows them to digest parts of plants that humans cannot. This presents a unique situation and opportunity. In addition to feeding cattle to keep them healthy, feeding them economically is also an important concern.
Tag Archives | Kathy Swift
- G is for GMOs — What are GMOs & Why Do Farmers Plant GMO Crops? April 8, 2013
- A is for Agriculture — an A to Z Series about Agriculture April 1, 2013
- Cotton Gin in Kansas Made Me Pump My Brakes February 19, 2013
- Stereotype Busters And A Need to Vent March 1, 2013
- E is for Elevator — an A to Z Series about Agriculture April 5, 2013
- Farmers are Planning For Cotton Harvest as They Plant Cotton May 22, 2013
- Sticks & Stones May Break My Bones, But Abercrombie Clothes Will Never Fit Me May 21, 2013
- How to Edit Mobile Photos Quickly & Without Expensive Software May 19, 2013
- Reviving My Series of Food Polls With Apples! Which is your favorite? May 17, 2013
- Left Wordless By Visiting a Flower Farm — Lots of Irises & Peonies! May 14, 2013
- katlynrumbold: VERY GOOD post!! I've never been a fan of AF, so ...
- Janice Person: Oh, and please know... my heart goes out to your f...
- Janice Person: Thanks Kasse! My family loves Thrift Shop shopping...
- Jennifer: Well said, JP. My thoughts were: The guy's a jer...
- Kasse: Janice, I loved reading this. I am so disconnecte...
Past posts on:
Tweeting It Up!
Follow @JPlovesCOTTON on Twitter
Who is JP?
Thanks for stopping by and wondering what I am about. My passions are photography, travel and agriculture -- love spending time taking pictures on a farm far from home. Putting all those things together its understandable that differences in culture are intriguing to me…. I can spend a lot of time soaking up things. Its almost always a colorful adventure!